05

I'm Stupid

 

It feels so wrong yet so right. Both twins, oblivious to the fact that they have fallen for the same man all over again. Just like what happened when they all first met…

 

(7 years old Suzy and IU; 8 years old Minho)

 

“Ji Eun! Stay here on the shore! Umma said it’s dangerous there!” Suzy shouted as she sees her younger twin standing where the waves wash through the shore.

 

“I’m still on the shore. Yet I’m also on the water. Come on!” Ji Eun playfully said as she jump up and down; splashing the water.

 

Suzy scrunched her nose and looked around.

 

“Maybe a little fun won’t hurt?” she whispered as she ran to join Ji Eun.

 

The twins giggled as they sprinkled each other with water, when suddenly, Ji Eun slipped and fell onto the waters.

 

“Ji Eun!” Suzy gasped as she panicked.

 

A boy leaped down onto the waters and caught her arm.

 

“Ji Eun! Are you alright?! Where does it hurt? I’ll call umma and appa!” Suzy panicked as Ji Eun was already brought on to the shore by the boy.

 

Ji Eun coughed the water off of . The boy helped her by patting her back gently.

 

“Are you okay?” the boy asked.

 

“N-nae. Thank you!” Ji Eun said with a big grin on her face.

 

Suzy smacked her head and hugged her.

 

“You babo! You-you-you scared me! I hateeee youuuu!” Suzy wailed as she hugs her sister tighter.

 

Ji Eun laughed.

 

“I’m sorry. I love you too sis!” she playfully said.

 

The boy cleared his throat to inform the two about his existence.

 

“O-oh. I’m sorry. Thank you so much for saving my sister.” Suzy bowed at the boy.

 

“It’s okay; we need to help others when they are in trouble right? My umma always tells me that.” The boy smiled.

 

“Your clothes are soaked too! Let’s play! Let’s play!” Ji Eun said standing up, when Suzy stopped her and made her stay.

 

“My name is Bae Suzy, and this is my twin sister--”

 

“Bae Ji Eun! Nice to meet you erm--”

 

“Minho. Choi Minho, nice to meet you too!” Minho smiled.

 

(End)

 

At the hospital…

 

“Aish! You’re going to be so dead IU if Suzy finds out! But then—if she doesn’t find out then I can see him again!” IU beamed as she sneak out again.

 

IU remembered the paths she took when she last went downtown, trying to look if there were any familiar tall guy around.

 

She puffed her cheeks out with a pout.

 

“Will he be here--” she trailed off as she saw the same café’s window shop, inside was the same guy sipping his drink looking out the window in deep thought.

 

She stood up and stared at him a little more. He was handsome. True that. His big brown eyes that turn lighter when directed with light. It felt like she has seen him before, a dream perhaps?

 

She was at awe with his expressions, but somehow, she could tell that there was a tiny bit of loneliness in his eyes. Her thoughts were interrupted when he noticed her and stood up from his table to walk up to her.

 

“H-hi.” She stuttered.

 

“Hey. Glad to see you again.” He smiled.

 

“I-I was just passing by.” Was the best lie she could come up of.

 

“Have you eaten yet?” he smiled sheepishly.

 

Was it wrong to think that she could be her? The one he was looking for all this time? What if she falls for him for real and he couldn’t return her feelings?

 

‘Minho. You are so screwed.’ He thought to himself as he found his self cornered with his thoughts.

 

“Actually yes.” IU replied nonchalantly.

 

Minho chuckled. “I wasn’t expecting you’d say that. I am pretty hungry actually so whether you like it or not, were eating.” He smiled as he drag her somewhere place to eat.

 

Meanwhile, Suzy just run out of her house hurrying. She just cancelled a day to see Minho to visit her sister.

 

“What should I buy for IU? Would she like cakes?” Suzy said as she looked through a cake shop’s window pane.

 

 

 

“Yah! Cake for lunch? Jinjja?” IU said raising a brow at him.

 

“Once wouldn’t hurt.” Minho beamed as they sat at a table.

 


 

chapter 4 up ! omo~ what happens next??

kkkkk~ thank you for reading!

keep subscribing! lots of love--

xoxo

cieLnek066