03

I'm Stupid

 

 

IU sneaked out off the hospital without any difficulty. She skipped happily on her way making the people stare at her.

 

“Annyeong Ahjumma!” she waved at the old lady at the stalls, earning a soft smile.

 

She tapped her chin.

 

“I wonder, what kind of personality I had back then?” she tilted her head; a familiar café caught her eyes. She went to see the windows of the café.

 

“Strange. It feels kind of nostalgic?” she said to herself as she enters the café.

 

 

 

Minho was out on his morning jog around, making it his routine while looking for her. He was doing warm ups when a girl caught his eyes. His eyes followed her until she went into that café. That café that used to be where they first dated was.

 

Secretly hoping that he might see her again, he quickly ran into the shop.

 

“Omo! I forgot to bring some money!” she exclaimed at the waiter.

 

“Aigoo. That can’t be good miss. You have to pay.”

 

“Etteokhae? I don’t have any cell phone to call my sister… Aigoo…” she pouted biting her bottom lip. The same habit the twins have.

 

Minho stared at her in awe. He’s not imagining this, is he?

 

“Bae Ji Eun!” he called. Her head whipped at his direction.

 

“Is that your friend? Go make him pay for the bills.” The waiter said.

 

“H-huh?” Minho said, not liking the tone of this young waiter.

 

“Oh hey there uh—Kris! Why don’t you pay for the bills? I forgot my wallet at home-and bye!” IU said as she dashed off.

 

“B-bwoya?! Kris who?!” Minho said going to run after her when the waiter held his collar and forced him to watch the dishes.

 

A little while after…

 

IU bowed in front of him earnestly.

 

“I am so sorry mister! I promise I will pay you back somehow?” she sheepishly smiled.

 

“Mister? What? You don’t know me?!”

 

“Well, of course I do. You were the one who shouldered my blame.” She grinned.

 

Minho face palmed his self.

 

“Yah! Ji Eun, you get home right now.” Minho said as she dragged IU.

 

“Wait! What are you doing?! And I’m not Ji Hun? Or whatever name it is. My name is IU!” she protested.

 

“Hahaha. Very funny Ji Eun, don’t tell me you forgot your own boyfriend.”

 

IU forced her wrist out of Minho’s grasp.

 

“Yah! Boyfriend?! I don’t even have a boyfriend! And let go! I need to get back before they find out I’m gone!”

 

Minho froze. He can’t possibly be mistaken?

 

“You’re not Ji Eun?”

 

IU shook her head sideways.

 

“Nope. I’m IU. And, are you still going to hunt me for the earlier incident?”

 

Minho sat down.

 

“B-but you two really look alike!”

 

“Hohoho. Am I that pretty mister? Can I get your name now? I really need to get back. I’m going to be so dead when they find out I went out.” she pretended to jog.

 

“Minho. Choi Minho. When can I see you again?” he grabbed her wrist.

 

IU felt that feeling again; it was like electricity being transferred to her whenever they touch.

 

“Minho. Arrasso, let’s meet again sometime! Annyeong!” she waved as she ran away.

 

Minho was left dumbfounded, was there really such a thing? Two identical people’s who aren’t even related?

 

 

 

“Not good. Not good. Not gooood. Umph--” IU said to herself as she climbed the walls at the back, the nurses could come over soon to give her meals and she couldn’t let them know that she sneaked out.

 

When she finally made it in time to her room, a knock came on her door.

 

“Miss IU-sshi?” the nurse called. IU pretended to yawn.

 

“Nae?”

 

“Oh good. You’re awake now, I was calling you earlier but you didn’t respond so I figured out you were asleep, here’s your meal!” the nurse said happily.

 

“A-ah. I stayed up all night thinking.” She smiled.

 

“Hm? Why so happy all of a sudden?” the nurse smiled.

 

IU caught herself thinking the earlier events.

 

“N-nothing! Nothing at all!”

 

“Whatever you say~”

 


 

chapter 3 is hereeee , comment and subscribe! <33

btw, IU thought her real name is IU.

Don't be confuse, arrasso?

please do comment if there are any questions!^^

 

kamsa~ *bows*

xoxo

cieLnek066