01

I'm Stupid

 

 

It was a mistake. A big mistake. Suzy always knew when to stop her childishness, but this time, it wasn’t just her childishness, she already convinced herself that this was one big step, for her to be in Minho’s life.

 

It wasn’t exactly lying, it’s just not telling anything to Minho. That’s what she thought. Ji Eun could wake up any time from her comatose state, and she have to make Minho fall for her quickly. Simple to say, never easy to do.

 

She patted her cheeks a few times before setting back to where she is now.

 

“I can do this. It’s not like I’m practically lying. I’m Bae Suzy after all. Fighting!” she whispered to herself.

 

It wasn’t really her ideas, ever since Ji Eun got into that accident four years ago, the same time Minho left, their parents was never convinced for IU and Minho’s relationship, they always wanted Suzy to be with Minho. And when she got into that state, their parents took the opportunity.

 

 

Minho was looking for someone familiar in the airport. His lover, to say. He then spotted a familiar back. He quickly dropped his belongings and covered her eyes.

 

“Guess who?”

 

“I don’t know, Minho maybe?” she playfully said.

 

Minho’s expectations went down. It wasn’t his lover’s voice, but he quickly dismissed the thought.

 

“How are you doing Suzy? It’s been a long time.” He smiled picking up his belongings.

 

“Still as healthy as ever.” She smiled. But the guilt was eating her already, she bit her lip.

 

“I-I’ve got something to tell you…” she said, her cheerfulness dropping.

 

“Hm? What’s that? Oh, where is Ji Eun? Does she still have the same big glasses?” he chuckled.

 

Suzy’s expression became even unreadable. Pain was etched on her pretty face.

 

“S-she… she’s gone.” The last words came as an echo through Minho’s ears.

 

“Huh? What do you mean? Come on, don’t joke like that. That’s mean. Let’s get home, may--” Minho laughed, but his expression dropped when he saw her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

2 months later…

 

“He still hasn’t given up.” Suzy said, playing with her fingers as she was waiting for Minho to come back from searching the whole town again.

 

“And you already gave up?” Myungsoo said.

 

“I haven’t. But I was hoping for her to come back. I want her to come back. I’ve already turned the whole town upside down years ago. But it’s in her will to come back.”

 

The words are true. She hasn’t woken up yet. Not a single time. Suzy still loved her sister, she was precious to her, and she really misses her so much.

 

Suzy closed her eyes, if she was missing her sister this much and she still knew she was still alive, what about Minho’s feelings? She felt guilty. She felt like a criminal now.

 

They made him believe that she went missing, not letting a single truth uncovered.

 

“I’m sorry.” Suzy said with her eyes still closed.

 

“Suzy?” Myungsoo said.

 

“Huh? Oh. Nevermind. How about we get going too? Maybe help him look for--” her phone beeped.

 

“Yoboseyo?” she answered.

 

Her lips slowly parting, she can’t believe she’s hearing this.

 

“I-I’ll be right there!” she replied to the caller.

 

“Where are you going? You’re ditching me alone again?” Myungsoo pouted.

 

“Uhm. It’s reaaally important this time. I’ve got to go. Bye! I’ll call you later, promise!” she said before dashing off, a smile plastered on her face.

 

Myungsoo wondered, she haven’t smiled like this before, what good could have come with that phone call?

 

Suzy rushed to the hospital where her sister is currently confined in. instead of feeling scared that Minho might see her, or she might ask for Minho, she was just happy to have her awake this time.

 

 

“She’s inside. But, something’s wrong Ms. Suzy.” The nurse said.

 

“Huh? What could go wrong? She’s finally awake! Have you contacted my parents? They will surely be happy to hear this!” she said opening the door of her sister.

 

“I’ve contacted them already, but they are currently busy. I don’t think they’ll be able to come.” The nurse replied.

“Ji Eun?” Suzy peeked through the door.

 

A girl with a fragile figure turned a look at her from the window. She looked at Suzy with wondering eyes.

 

Suzy can’t believe it. She’s finally awake, she’s back. She ran up to her ang hugged her for the longest time.

 

“I missed you. Very, very much, sarangha--”

 

The younger pulled back.

 

Who are you?” 

 

 


 

1st chapter~ hope you liked it<33

xoxo

cieLnek066