Chapter 8

Entice

[Author’s Side Notes] Happy Easter everyone~ ^^

It’s been a long time since I last updated…LOL. My bad. I didn’t forget about my fanfics I was just procrastinating! Anyways, hope you all enjoy this chapter =)

♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡

 

Feeling his lips crashing against hers hard and forcefully her eyes widen in horror or rather was it in shock from the sudden touch of their lip. She could sense his eagerness through his hasty action. His lips against her unyielding lips in soft and gentle nibbles ever so softly over and over again. Her mind went blank for a few second, unable to process any rational thought or action as he continued to kiss her passionately.

His mouth was eager, but his tongue was even more in a rush as it slips in between her slightly parted lips. Feeling his tongue rubbing against hers, it made her senses come rushing back. With all her strength she shoved him away with full force as hard as she could. “What do you think you’re doing?” She shouted as fury shook through her words before slapping him across the face.

It wasn’t only him who was in the wrong, but it was her as well. Those few seconds she took to process this whole incident was also what could have made him think it was okay to stick his tongue in . But none of this was okay. It was wrong in so many ways.

As he rubbed the redden area on his cheek, a devilish smirk appeared on his face. his lips slowly while looking at her with primal appetite. He had this pleased expression in his gaze as he spoke. It was as if his glaze was telling her he had enjoyed his meal to the fullest.  “What does it look like to you?” He asked in a sarcastic tone.

Hearing his tone made her angrier. He’s toying with her. “It looks to me like you’re drunk.” She swiped her lips furiously and turned away from his smothering glaze that stared her down. She didn’t like the way he looked at her. It made her feel uneasy. “Let’s pretend this never happened.” She managed to say. The kiss just now made her feel disgusted with herself and guilt towards Seohyun.

“But it did.” He answered back, coldly. He was hurt by her uncaring words. Didn’t she feel what I felt just now? I know she felt it too…I know she felt that spark too. The undeniable chemistry between us.

Taking a deep breathe she gathered all her courage and took a step forward, towards him. She looked directly in his eyes as she spoke. “THIS. NEVER. HAPPENED.” She spoke word for word, sneeringly at him. “Just because you’re drunk right now doesn’t make it okay for you to do whatever the hell you want. Have some self-control, Changmin. I’m not like those ‘girls’ that you bring home all the time. I’m your fiancé Seohyun’s little sister. If you want to kiss someone or touch someone when you’re drunk go do it to those girls you often bring home, not me. This is a line you shouldn’t even dare to attempt even if you’re drunk.”

I don’t want them. I want you. I want to attempt you…He wanted to say, but stopped himself after seeing how shaken up and mad Victoria had gotten over this. Letting out a soft sigh he regretted not having better control of himself.

He didn’t regret kissing her or wanting her. He just regretted the timing of the kiss. If only the timing had been better it wouldn’t turn out this way. …don’t look at me that way. The look in her stare burned him. It was a sign of rejection. “Yeah…you’re right…I was drunk…I’m…sorry.” He whispered reluctantly. He wasn’t drunk. He might have had a few drinks in his system, but he wasn’t drunk.

When he kissed or seduced other girls, they’d stick to him like glue. Wanting more of him. Needing every inch of him, but with Victoria it’s the opposite. The more he wants the further she got from him. He didn’t want there to be any more distance between them then there already is. If he didn’t back down now, he’d probably scare her off with his aggressive approach and he didn’t want that. He didn’t want her to stop coming around or stop seeing him because of this kiss. He didn’t want her to go further from his reach. In Right now, in your eyes all I am is just Seohyun’s fiancé and not a man that you could ever fall for, but one day I’ll make you change that thought once and for all. When you can see me as a man that will also be when I’ll end it with Seohyun and I’ll make you fall for me, Victoria. One day I’ll make you love me. Make you feel like you can’t live without me. Just you wait.

“Good.” Victoria looked at him and let out a restless sigh. “I’m going home now. I’m taking a taxi by myself so don’t follow me. I don’t want to fight with you so don’t try and stop me. Got it?” Changmin wanted to protest, but didn’t. Stepping aside reluctantly, he watched her walk passed him and away from his sight. Her cold heartless back view didn’t turn back to look at him. Not even once.

“You’re so heartless,” he muttered under his breathe seeing her walk further and further away from his sight. After Victoria’s silhouette had disappeared from his view, he tilted his head back against the cold wall and let out a frustrating groan. “Don’t disappear from my side just because of this…I don’t want to scare you, but I can’t help but want you,” he mumbled to himself. Tracing his lips with his fingers he closed his eyes and remembered her sweet tasting lips against his. “I want you more now than ever...”

For a second there, he had thought that if he kissed her, all these feeling, this infatuation with her, the game they’ve been playing with one another will all be over once he kissed her. That he’ll taste her and she’ll be the same as all the other he had kissed and he wouldn’t want her any more. That she be just another girl to him after all this, but once their lips touched, it was the end of him. He wanted more from her. He ached for every part of her after that kiss. This kissed had ignited an even bigger passion in him; a bigger want for her.

“Maybe once I sleep with her will be when all these problematic feelings will go away,” he muttered to himself. Once again telling himself that if he did that, he wouldn’t be hurt by her indifferent attitude towards him any longer.

He was fighting with himself and his feelings when it came to her. This uncertain feeling inside him was new and he didn’t know how to handle it. Happy, sad, jealousy, rage, hurt and so much more. She made all these feelings burn inside him. He didn’t know how to handle these emotions nor does he know how to handle someone like her. She was the cause of his struggle with himself and these strange emotions.

The next few days had gone by just like Changmin had feared it would. He hadn’t heard a word from Victoria nor does she pick up her phone when he tried contracting her. He was really regretting his actions with each passing day, worrying about when he’ll get to see her again.

He knows he could just go and find her, but he wanted her to come to him. Or rather he didn’t have any excuse to see her. He could use Seohyun as an excuse for him to stop by the house, but he didn’t want to see Seohyun anymore than he has to. Victoria bringing up Seohyun so often had left a bad taste in his mouth and seeing Seohyun would only make him feel angrier about the situation. Seohyun, fiancé and brother-in-law are the words he hated the most right now. 

It would have been much easier just to end things with Seohyun, but the ending of that relationship will also mean ending of Victoria’s ties with him as well. Even if she say they are friends, he knew that she wouldn’t hang out with him as much as she is now if things end. Dammit…if only I met her first.

Just as he was worrying about her again today she appeared before him, out of the blue. Her appeared took him by surprised like it always does. She always comes and goes as she pleases, rattling his heart with her movements. Seeing her at the gym made him feel both shocked and elated at the same time. Seeing her walk towards him, he felt impatient. “Hey!” He greeted as he dashed over to where she was, meeting her half way, unable to wait another second.

“Hey Victoria.” Taecyeon greeted her. He had followed Changmin when he saw Changmin spring up from the workout machine instantly upon seeing Victoria. Changmin was in a hurry to get to her side just like how a puppy would act seeing its owner come home.

“Hey” Victoria greeted the both of them and smiled faintly.

“What brings you by I thought we were meeting up later?” Taecyeon asked, but his tone made Changmin curious as to what he had implied with his statement.

“I have to check up on the progress once in a while, don’t I?” Victoria looked over at Changmin for a split second before turning her attention back to Taec. “Did you get my text message?”

Victoria’s words stung Changmin. He had texted her several times, but she hasn’t replied to any of his text messages and yet, here she is asking Taec if he had received her text. So she really was ignoring him these past few days. What the hell is up with that? He pouted, but Victoria didn’t turn to see his sullen expression.

“Yeah. It’s all set.” Taec answered.

It made Changmin curious, but before he could ask them what this conversation was all about Victoria spoke. “Good.” She replied to Taec. Turning her attention to Changmin, he was glaring at her looking unpleased. “Changmin, are you free today?” She gave him a devilish grin, a smile that made his heart sink. She’s so damn cunning. Smiling at me like that after ignoring me these past few days.

Her smile made him weak. It melted him. Letting out a sigh he looked at her. Her so called ‘natural’ reaction made his heart tightened. Has she forgotten the kiss or did she just not want to remember it?  “Yeah.” He answered coolly.

“After your work out let’s go take your physical exam then afterwards I have something planned for us. Is that okay with you?”  Victoria glanced over at Taec, he winked at her and she smiled. Turning back to Changmin, she wanted to hear his reply.

That wink pissed him off. It was so obvious that there is something between them. There has to be something, Changmin thought as his mouth formed a frown. “Come here for a second.” He pulled Victoria to the side.

“Hmm? What’s wrong?” Victoria asked.

“Nothing.” He mumbled. The truth was he didn’t want Victoria to stand too close to Taec. “Whatever you have planned for us is fine with me…” as long as I can spend time with you, whatever you have plan is fine with me, he wanted to add on, but didn’t.

Victoria standing so close to him made his heart tightened, remembering their kiss. Changmin should be happy that Victoria isn’t overreacting like how other girls would over his touch, but he’s not. What kind of girl reacts his way? Aren’t girls, normally all shy and flustered when they see the guy who had kissed them? Why are you so indifferent about our kiss, dammit! We kissed…can’t you just acted more…like you actually cared or show some sort of reaction to the kiss? Hate me…say you can’t stand me…I don’t care. Just show me that you care or at least the kiss affect you somehow…or maybe the kiss has only affected me.

Seeing her lack of reaction by their closeness he let out a small bitter chuckle. “Is something funny?” Victoria looked over at him and asked.

“Nope. I’m just laughing at my own foolishness…” He spoke in a meek tone. When will this infatuation and these feelings for you go away?

After their workout, they went straight to the physical examination office together. During the car ride there Changmin wanted to talk to Victoria, but she was on the phone with ‘Jessica’ the whole time and it felt frustrating since they haven’t had a conversation for days now and here she is talking on the phone during the whole car ride. As the entered the office, Victoria finally hung up the phone as she approach the receptionist desk. “Now you hang up…” he muttered under his breathe and made a face at her, but she didn’t notice. Neither my words nor actions could make you pay attention to me what a surprise.

“Oh what a cute couple. Are you guy here to take a physical health test together before getting married?” The receptionist spoke without much thought as she pulled out some papers out of the cabinet. “First timers or have you been here before?”

Victoria let out a nervous laugh before answering the receptionist. “It’s our first time here and we’re not a couple. I’m not having the checkup. He’s the only one doing the physical examination.” This is an awkward start to the day, she thought as she gave the receptionist a faint smile.

Smiling sweetly at the receptionist he spoke, he felt bitter inside hearing Victoria’s hasty reply to defend their status. “Yeah…we’re just friends.”

“Oh my. I’m so sorry about that. We often see couples come here for examinations before getting married so I just assume…” The receptionist trailed off and looked up at the both of them and frowned before continuing. “Anyways, it’s a shame you guys aren’t a couple. You guys look good together.” Putting some papers on the desk she spoke once more. “You guys have an appointment right?”

“Yes, it’s for a Changmin Shim at 1PM.” Victoria answered.

“Whoever is the one doing the examination, could you please fill this out for me? Thank you.” The receptionist handed them the paperwork to fill out.

After filling the paperwork and the examination was completed they could have waited for a few hours to get the result of the physical, but Changmin was in a hurry to leave. He wanted to use the result as an excuse to see her again on another day. They could both come back in a few days to get the result together.

Looking over at Victoria as they walked out the building his voice was gentle as he spoke to her. “Where did you say you wanted to go, again?”

“Ah!” Victoria’s eyes beamed with excitement. “Somewhere fun!” She grinned devilishly at him. Her happiness was infectious to him. He found himself smiling back at her. Before he could ask her ‘what is she so excited about’ he was ignored by her once again when she pulled out her phone and began dialing a number.

He didn’t understand her. How can she be so calm over their kiss? Isn’t kissing a big deal to girls? Isn’t her heart supposed to be thumping wildly whenever he’s near? Isn’t her words supposed to stutter because she’s feeling embarrassed when seeing him? Shouldn’t she be nervous and shaken up by their kiss? So why is it that she’s so damn calm over this and yet, here he is being a total nervous wreck over her? When he sees her all he wants to do is taste those lips again.

“Let’s go” she commanded. Before he could say anything to her she was already far ahead of him, dashing towards his car in a hurry. In the car she gave him directions to the location of this so called ‘fun area’ while being on the phone with ‘Yoona.’ Before it was Jessica who had taken all her attention and now it’s Yoona. He seriously can’t get a break, can he? Why is it so hard to have a conversation with you? He frowned looking over at her giggling on the phone. The world of girls. He could never understand how they can be on the phone for hours on end talking about god knows what.

After they had arrived at the destined location he began following Victoria and when he looked ahead there he saw Taec, Jessica and Yoona walking towards them in the distance. Oh great…and here I thought we’d hang out just the two of us, he let out a soft sigh. Looking around his eyes widen at the obstacle course he had failed to notice earlier. “What the hell is this?” He shouted in disbelief at the sight he was looking at.

Hopping merrily towards her friends, Victoria’s voice was full of excitement. “Let me introduce you to some friends of mine. You might have forgotten them in your drunken state the other night.”

“Answer me!” Changmin demanded as he hurried forward and stood in front of Victoria, blocking her from reaching her friends. “What is this all about?” He looked at Victoria and then back at the colorful obstacle course in front of him.

Ignoring his question once again, Victoria saw that her friends had reached to where they were already. “Changmin, this is my good friend Jessica and Yoona. You’ve meet them last time. Guys, this is Shim Changmin, ‘Seohyun’s fiancé.’

Yoona giggled hearing Victoria’s introducing of Changmin. Poor you, she shook her head as she looked over at him pitifully. Talk about getting it worse than being friend zoned. “Nice to see you again. You’re looking good as always.” Yoona smiled seductively at him as she looked him up and down. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt allowing him to show off his muscular arms and the shirt was tight enough for you to see his abs somewhat, during certain movements. “Your body…”

Interrupting Yoona, Victoria furrow her brows. “Gosh, you…” Victoria shoved Yoona playfully seeing her eye Changmin like a piece of meat. “He’s Seohyun’s fiancé not eye candy!”

In a teasing yet mocking manner Jessica spoke as she held her hand out towards Changmin. “I look forward to your performance tonight. Don’t disappoint me.”

 

“Yeah…” Changmin answered, but didn’t realize what she had said until a few seconds later. “Huh…What performance?” He asked, curiously. He was confused by her words. What did she mean by performance and why are all of your friends so damn flirty, Victoria. They aren’t a good influence! They better not teach Victoria how to flirt with other men.

“Your final test.” Victoria smiled devilishly as she looked at the obstacle in front of her. “My test, that is. This is just a simple obstacle I created and I want you to complete it before a given amount of time that’s all.” Seeing the confused look on Changmin’s face, Victoria went into more detail.

“This obstacle is divided into 4 parts. The yellow, green, purple and red zone. The first zone is the yellow. The floors are covered with acupressure mats that will be helpful for your health. In this zone you would have 4 bars that you would have to jump over, each bar is a tad bit higher than the last. After you have passed the first part, there is a hula hoop close to the last bar. Pick it up and do 20 waist spin, 10 arms spin, 10 neck spin, and 10 leg spin. After you have completed that, you get to go to the second zone, the green zone. There are some clothes on the floor in the beginning of the green zone. Pick it up and put it on; the hat, clothes and shoes, wear them all. After that pick up the pink scooter and zigzag through the cones. You must actually go around the cones for it to count. The next part after that is a hopscotch area. You must roll the two big dice nearby to equal the number 10 to pass. After that you have to hop through it then you arrive at the next spot. There are some large hoops nearby hat you must jump through on one foot. Left side hoops equal left foot, right side hoops equal root foot. After you have completed this zone you have the purple zone to go through. It’s a wagon pull. You must pull the wagons with 10 stuff animals on it going up the small ramp and down, and around some cones. You cannot drop any animals. At the end of the cones are some bean bags. You have to make a basket using the beanbags. You must get 3 into the basket for this course to end. The last and final zone is the red zone, ground training. There is a chair at the beginning of that zone. You must sit in the chair and spin 20 times before you can begin. After that you must get on all four and crawl under the net, like you had to do in army training. Once you reach the end of the net there is a wall nearby. You must use the hanging rope to climb over the wall. You will reach Victory once you finish the final task which is hitting the piñata before the victory goal while being blind folded.”

“What…” Changmin spoke. He was getting a headache hearing her explain the course. He could somewhat understand Victoria’s instruction, but it’s still all so confusing and right now he was feeling slightly angered by all this. She was just doing it to embarrass him, that’s why she brought her friends here. “Why do I have to do all this?”

Ignoring his question she spoke. In a cheerful tone she looked over at Taecyeon who was looking like he was holding in his laughter and pouted before turning her attention back to Changmin. “It might look confusing, but you’ll understand once you see Taec do it. Taec, show him how it’s done.” Victoria looked over at Taec, urging him to begin. Letting out a sigh, Taec made a reluctant facial expression before walking over to begin the course.

As Jessica blew the whistle, Taec began the course just as Victoria had instructed and as Changmin watch Taec’s every move, his eyes slowly began opening wider in total bewilderment within a few seconds. He looked totally flabbergasted watching Taec’s actions. What the hell is this …?

Coming to the finishing line, Taec headed over towards them. “Now it’s your turn,” Taec demanded.

“What? NO WAY am I doing that.” Changmin was totally taken aback by all this. Seriously who does she think she is, expecting him to do this ridiculous obstacle? The course itself is an insult to him and his manhood. It was embarrassing watching Taec do the course and he knows it’ll be even more embarrassing to actually be the one doing the course. And that dress…how can she make him wear that pink dress with that blonde wig and pink sparkle tiara like that? And that pink scooter that says ‘Only Real Princesses can Ride this’ on the flag…how dare her try and insult me like this.

“Why not? You said you would!” Victoria protested. “Taec did it, you have to do it too!”

“When did I say I’ll do such a thing?” Changmin shouted. He was furious with her for even thinking of making him do such a stupid thing. “I’m not doing it! You’re just doing this to embarrass me.”

“You’re such a child. You promise me you’d do my groom training course and you even signed the documents to agree to it. You always act so damn high and mighty all the time, saying you can do anything and you’ll do anything and yet here you are now saying you’ll quit because it’s not what you had expected. Well news flash buddy we have a contract.” Victoria shouted back. “Who knew you were this type of guy, who’d go back on your words like that.” Victoria shook her head and turned her back on him. Looking over to where her friends stood she spoke, “let’s go.”

3.2.1. In her head she was counting down until he gave in. It was always like Changmin to do this. Even if he hates something after a long pause and her walking away from him, he ends up giving in and agreeing to do whatever she wants.

Not understanding himself, his hands and mouth moved on their own. His hand grabbed a hold of her arm, forcefully. “I’ll do it.” He muttered reluctantly. He didn’t understand it. Why is he agreeing to do this stupid thing when he knows it’s not a course to prove his stamina, but it’s actually a course made just to embarrass him? Looking at her back view he didn’t understand it, but all he knows is that he didn’t want her to leave. He didn’t want her to ignore him for another day. God dam these feelings…

“Really?” Victoria turned around. She was trying to hold back her happy expression, but was failing. Gotcha!

She looked overjoyed and it made him sigh even heavier. Damn that smile…”Yeah…” He muttered unenthusiastically once more. Happily jumping about, Victoria pushed him towards the starting line hastily. She didn’t want him to change his mind.

“You have half an hour to finish this course. Now, ready! Set! Go!” Victoria shouted and held out the timer. And with that he began the course just like Taec had done so earlier.

“I thought you said you are going to time this?” Yoona looked down at the stopwatch but didn’t see any numbers.

“I lied.” Victoria smirked cunningly.

“What are you up to?” Yoona looked over at Victoria curiously. Seeing Victoria pull out a recorder from her bag Yoona’s eyes widen. “You’re going to record this?” She was surprised at how far her friend will go for revenge. “You evil little girl! You devil.”

“Yep. I have to record this if I want to blackmail him with it. I’m going to make that bastard feel sorry and regretful that he ever did that thing to me,” Victoria mumbled sinisterly.

“What exactly did he do to you?” Jessica asked. Victoria had asked them to help her come up with this course to humiliate Changmin as revenge for something that he did, but she never told them exactly what he did to her. She just said she’ll tell them later, but just brushed it off.

“Something he shouldn’t have.” Victoria mumbled. She didn’t want to talk about it because it’ll just make her recall that incident again.

“Oh my…did he try something on you?” Yoona eyed Victoria suspiciously, seeing if Victoria would react to her words and like magic she did. “Did he touch you somewhere he shouldn’t have? Did he hold you in a warm embrace? Did he kiss you….or better yet did he try to get you in his bed?” Victoria flinched hearing Yoona’s words.

The thought of him on her bed made her feel sick. He is her sister’s fiancé…how could they even think this. It was an accident that night because he was drunk. Noting more…, Victoria felt a knot in her stomach thinking of Seohyun. Guilt piled up. Even if it was a mistake, it happened. And for the third time in life she betrayed her sister. Even if she didn’t love him, Seohyun was still engaged to him. So he belonged to her.

“He did, didn’t he? Oh my god!” Jessica shouted louder than she had wanted to. “Which one was it? The embrace…the kiss or OMG the bed…”

Not letting her busy body friends question her any further she spoke calmly. “Shhh…I’m recording now. Your voices will kill my concentration.” Victoria made sure she got a close up of Changmin in that pink frilly dress with the sash that say ‘Pretty Princess’ in gold glitter. Ha! Who said revenge isn’t sweet. They are so wrong. It’s so damn sweet, seeing him embarrass himself like this. And you thought I’d just let that kiss go just like that. Ha! How wrong are you? You bi-polar narcissistic prince.

After the course was finish Changmin felt extremely ashamed of himself about what he had just done. Taking off the clothes as fast as he could he felt sickened by all of this. “This couldn’t get any worst…why did I even do it.” He mumbled to himself before pacing over to where Victoria stood. Seeing her hold something in her hand from the distance his eyes widen. “Did you record this?” He shouted, feeling mortified seeing the object in her hand

“Yep!” Victoria spoke in a snub tone. The way she mocked him with her smirk made his blood boil.

“You little brat! Erase it!” He demanded. “Erase it, this instant!” He shout. Reaching over he tried to grab the camera out of her hand, but Victoria dodged it. Sticking her tongue out at him she began to run. “Grrr…get back here Victoria! Give me the camera.” He shouted, chasing after her.

There cat and mouse game didn’t get very far. Within a minute he caught up to her. Grabbing ahold of her, he held her in a quick back hug. “Gotcha. You should listen to your own advice and exercise more.” Loosening his grip on her, he yanked her arm hard he pulled her around so that they were face to face with one another. Letting go of her hand he tried to grab the camera, but she dodge him once again. Wanting to run away again she turned around in a quick fashion, but her quick movement threw her off balance. Unable to keep her balance she fell backwards and as he tried to grab her before she hit the ground, but too late. Instead of helping her from falling he too was down there with her. Gravity was greater than the both of them. They both fell to the ground, with her on the bottom and him on top of her.

He could feel his fingers slightly brush against her as they fall to the ground, just slightly touching her mounds. Looking down he saw her stare at him, but neither of them dared to move nor say a word to one another. His breathing became hitch and his body tensed up as her intoxicating scent filled him. His breathing became heavy. his lips he look intense at hers. Dammit…I want to taste you so badly.

“Changmin…” Victoria called out to him. Her voice was in a low seductive tone. He wanted to hear her call him name again.

His name only adds fuel to his fire. His heart beat quicken as he his lips looking down at her under him. He could feel his body reacting to her one word. “Yeah…” He answered breathlessly. His mind was clouded with images of their bodies being entangled in one another. He could feel his lower half slowly reacting to being on top of her. He could feel her body up against his. Her heart beat, her breathing, her touch…it was clouding his mind. He wanted her so damn much.

“You’re heavy.” Victoria harsh words vibrate through his ears, shattering all his fantasies in an instant. “How long do you plan on being on top of me? Get off already!” She shouted looking unamused by him.

Hearing her shout at him, all he could do was laugh in response to her words. Gosh…what…haha…what am I even thinking right now…“Sorry,” he muttered. Getting up he looked down at her and saw that Victoria’s cheeks were flushed red. Why are you being all flustered like this? He wondered. Did she feel…he paused for a second and looked down at his pants to see if it was noticeable. Of course she could have felt it. Who wouldn’t notice something poking them?

Before he could think any further someone had interrupted their so called ‘moment.’ “Oh, ho…ho…ho…Look at what we have here.” Yoona smirked all knowingly, sliding her glaze from Changmin to Victoria, then back to Changmin.

Rolling her eyes Victoria scoffed. “And what would that be? There’s nothing to look at.” She answered calmly.

“So you say!” Jessica teased. “But he looked so damn happy being on top of you, he didn’t even seem to want to get off.” She looked towards Changmin then lower her glaze towards his package before eyed Yoona to take notice of it too. They both smirked and continued being the devils that they were.

“You must have sense some sort of ‘reaction’ from that position.” Yoona joked. As she stared at Changmin’s package then back at Victoria.

“He’s my sister’s fiancé.” Victoria looked away from her friends. Their erted jokes knows no limits. There are certain people and things you can joke about and certain ones you shouldn’t joke about. “Don’t be gross like that. We’ll be related before you know it.”

Walking pass Victoria he couldn’t hide his annoyance after hearing her words. She totally killed his hard on just moments earlier. “Don’t worry. I didn’t feel anything when I was on top of you. How can your friends even think I’d react to you?” He continued to speak in a bitter and harsh tone at her. “Unlike Seohyun who has a nice proportional body, you’re flat everywhere. If I didn’t know you were a girl I would have thought I was touching a guy.” Changmin lied.

“I should feel insulted after hearing your words, but I’m not. I’m glad that you at least notice what a great body Seohyun has. Why do you bother cheating when she probably has better proportions than all the other girls you bring home? I don’t get it. There’s no need to sleep with other women when you have Seohyun.” Truthfully Victoria kind of wished Changmin made a move on Seohyun. If he did then maybe Seohyun’s inner feelings will spring out once she’s being held by someone she doesn’t love. Someone who wasn’t Kyu oppa. Maybe only then will she finally accept the fact that she loves Kyuhyun and no one else if push comes to shove.

“You want me to sleep with Seohyun?” After a short pause, he didn’t hear a response from her, but her eyes told him her answer. “FINE!” He muttered. “I’ll sleep with her.” Changmin’s voice vibrated with anger. “I’ll ing sleep with her. I’ll even give you those damn nieces and nephews you so desperate want too.”

Victoria didn’t understand why Changmin was getting so worked up over her words like this. It’s true she wants him to make a move on Seohyun, but she doesn’t want him to actually sleep with her. Or rather, she doesn’t want Seohyun to allow that to happen. If Seohyun really does still love Kyu, she won’t sleep with anyone else who’s not Kyu…probably…she’s not actually sure how far Seohyun wants to ‘prove’ that she’s over Kyu. So this plan could also backfire on her as well. “Why are you getting so mad?” Victoria shouted back. “You’re okay one minute and freaking out at me the next minute. Seriously you have problems.”

“Stop fighting you too!” Taecyeon interjected. “Let’s go grab some dinner. I’m so hungry and I’m sure everyone else is hungry as well.

“I don’t want to eat.” Changmin clenched his teeth and muttered. “Seeing her face has made me lose my appetite…”

“You don’t mean that! Stop fighting with one another.” Taecyeon placed once arm over Changmin’s shoulder. “Let’s all just go and enjoy a peaceful dinner without any arguments, okay. You two fight too much.”

“Like an old married couple!” Jessica teased, but neither of them said anything. They were both reluctant to go, but they finally agreed after some persuasion.

Victoria was too busy trying to think of why Changmin was mad at her when all she did was state the truth. Changmin on the other hand was pissed off at Victoria. She’s always know how to ruin a moment with that mouth of hers.

Even though they were fighting he had insisted on making her go in the same car with him to the restaurant. She was reluctant to agree, but her friends force her. During the whole car ride neither of them said anything to one another. Arriving at the restaurant he went for the spot beside her when he saw her sitting down.

“Why are you sitting next to me? Aren’t you mad at me?” Victoria rolled her eyes at him.

“You’re so not cute.” He mouthed unhappily at her while she stuck her tongue out at him like a grade-schooler. “Not cute at all.”

Before either of them could say another word Yoona interrupted. “No fighting at the dinner table, children!”

Letting out a grunt Victoria pouted and nodded her head as she spoke. “Fine!” She muttered unwillingly before continuing. “What do you guys want to eat? I want samgapsal (pork belly).” She answered her own question as she scanned the menu. “I also want some soju too! And maybe these dumpling things as well.”

“You’re going to get fat if you always eat porkbelly. You don’t work out as is, if you eat fatty foods you’ll end up getting fat. NO wonder you don’t have a boyfriend. You don’t even take care of yourself…” Changmin continued to nag and it made Victoria’s blood boil. She just agreed to not fight with him, but he’s pushing her patience right about now.

Seriously what’s his problem today! “So? Do I look like I care? I never said I wanted a boyfriend to begin with. What’s it to you what I eat? Why does it matter to you if I get fat or not?” Victoria looked up from her menu and over at him. “If I do manage to find a boyfriend I’ll make sure he loves me no matter what I look like and he is someone who loves me for me. I like to understand the person before bringing them home and banging them while you, just brings anyone home who’d spread their legs for you, don’t you?”

Changmin inside ached at her words, but they weren’t completely false. In a low mutter, he spoke bitterly. “I’m so glad Seohyun and you are complete opposites. She’s so much better than you.” The words left his mouth before he could stop them. He wasn’t comparing the two of them. He just said it out of anger. Never once has he ever thought this.

“Good to know that.” Victoria replied before turning her attention back to the menu. He couldn’t tell what she was feeling after hearing his words. Was she mad? Was she jealous? He didn’t know. She was unreadable to him. And with that their conversation ended until the food arrived.

Even though he was pissed at her for that stupid mouth of hers, he still cared. Helping Taec with the grilling, when the porkbelly was completely cooked he placed the first piece on her plate. “Here. Eat it when it’s still hot. It won’t be good cold.” He commanded.

“I thought you told me not to eat because I’ll make me fat.” Victoria rolled her eyes at Changmin as she spoke sarcastically to him, but he didn’t reply back. She didn’t understand his hot and cold temper. She doesn’t understand what could have trigger his mood swings like this. “Thanks…” She looked over at him strangely when he didn’t respond back. “No wonder people say men are from mars and women are from Venus. We can never understand what the other one is thinking.”

“So where are you taking me tomorrow?” Changmin placed another piece of meat on her plate and looked up at her, waiting for an answer. He didn’t want them to fight anymore. Damn her for making him feel weak.

“Did I say I was taking you anywhere?” Victoria looked up at him.

“No, but since this part is done. I’m sure you have some other stupid plan up your sleeves you’d want me to do so just tell me now. What are we doing next?” Truthfully he didn’t care about what her plans for him are or what she intended to do since he knows everything she’s has done up to now was to embarrass him.

All he wanted out of all this was to spend more time with her. Even if he hated her plans and all they do is make a fool out of him he can’t help, but want to have her to himself. He hates the nasty words that leave , but he loves how he feels when she’s around. She’s the only one who can make him feel miserable and happy all at the same time. What a twisted feeling…

“You know me so well.” Victoria tilted her head to the side and looked over at him in a way that made his heart pound. The look in her eyes were gently and affectionate. He could stare at her all day. Why can’t you be like this to me all the time, he questioned.

“Not well enough,” he looked downwards and whispered, loud enough for only him to hear. Letting out a soft sigh, he looked up towards her once more. He stared at hers, lovingly. He was unable to pull away from her this time. I want to be the one who knows you better than anyone else. I want to be your weakness.

Before he could continue his thought Yoona’s words brought him back to reality. “You guys look like a couple with the way you guys talk and look at one another just now. So cute!” She squealed. Hearing Yoona’s comment, Victoria turned and glared at her. “You guys look good together.”

“Yeah, I totally agree!” Jessica spoke right after Yoona, not allowing Victoria to have a say. She smirked devilishly seeing Changmin’s happy expression. God you are so easy to read. But too bad for you. You choose a fall for a girl who doesn’t have much experience in this field and who’s cold as ice when it comes to love, she thought to herself as she shook her head. This is fun. “I can sense chemistry between the two of you.”

“I thought that if you want to know how much chemistry two people have with one another you have to sleep with them to find out.” Yoona looked over at Jessica and smirked. They just loved teasing Victoria. “If you sleep with each other you’ll find that you have more chemistry than you initially thought.”

Rolling her eyes, Victoria made a disapproving tsk sound with . “Okay enough with the bad jokes already.” In a serious tone she continued “for your information, there is no special chemistry between Changmin and me. Not before, not now and not ever. Sleeping with people will only prove that you two have a physical connection and not an emotional one. It takes more than just physical chemistry to prove that two people are a good match for one another. Also I’m sure as hell will not sleep with my sister’s fiancé just to prove this fact. If he wants to test that type of ‘chemistry level’ Seohyun should be the one he test it with since they are aiming for marriage and all.”

“Just because he is marrying Seohyun doesn’t mean he and you can’t look good together or test the chemistry theory.” Jessica’s smirked while saying the last few words of her sentence. “I’m sure you’ll find that you guy have ‘amazing chemistry’ together if you do test the waters.”

Victoria didn’t know what her friends were up to, but she knew they were scheming something. During this whole conversations they kept glancing at one another, smirking and signaling to each other. God, out of all the things to joke about you had to joke about this, Victoria sneered. Them and their damn jokes. “You guys make no sense! Why are we even talking about this? It doesn’t matter if he looks good with me or not, he’s marrying my sister! So let’s just drop this joke, it’s gone far enough.” Victoria pouted, unhappily.

“We were just stating what we see before us. We think that you two are cute together and have amazing chemistry with one another. But we will never know how amazing that chemistry is if you don’t let him test the water.” Yoona looked at Changmin and smiled, nodding her head. “Also, if you guys have babies together I’m sure they’ll be super cute.”

Looking over at Victoria, Yoona couldn’t help, but feel sorry for her. You dummy Victoria, can’t you see how he feels about you? Are you blind or do you just not want to realize it. Are you still scared of the past? It wasn’t your fault that the both of you fell in love with the same guy. It wasn’t your fault that they both got hurt because of you. You too, were hurt a well. You can’t compare this situation and the past to one another. Back then Seohyun loved Kyuhyun and he loved her. In the present Seohyun doesn’t love Changmin nor does he love her. And besides, like you say he and Seohyun are with each other because they are using each other as a way to escape their problems. They don’t love each other. The one he’s slowly falling for is you. You won’t be hurting anyone except Changmin with your choices. If only he can break down that wall that you have built than maybe there is a chance for the both of you.

Victoria was at the end of her wits with her friends. “How did we go from what to eat, to how me and Changmin looking good together and that we should bang to know if we have any chemistry with one another to how our babies would look? This joke is too much for me. It’s giving me a headache.” Victoria kicked her friend’s knee with her foot under the table, making them yelp. “He and Seohyun are the ones who have amazing chemistry. They will be the ones with the babies who I bet will turn out super cute! Way better than mine and his. So let’s just stop, guys.”

“How would you know if ours won’t be just as cute?” Changmin words surprised Victoria. “Should we make one and see if our baby will be as cute as your friends say?” He smirked at her.

Eye widen she turned towards him and spoke with a confused tone. “What?” Letting out a soft sigh she spoke, “not you too. Don’t go along with their jokes. They are just doing this to annoy me.” Victoria glared at her friends. She knew they were joking, but at the same time she can feel that it wasn’t.

“I was just joking.” He patted her back. Even though he wasn’t joking he didn’t want to start a fight with her. “You’re too serious sometime. Take a joke…” He spoke, but he felt a stinging pain in his chest.

“I can totally take a joke…but this whole conversation isn’t even funny. It’s actually more disturbing if anything…I mean you’re my sister’s fiancé…even if you’re my friend, we can’t joke about these things since you are the person my sister will marry. We’ll be family soon…and that’s just weird” Victoria didn’t know what she was trying to say or what she was conveying, but she really didn’t like the idea of her and him together even if it’s a joke. Their kiss had already made her feel guilty and sickening for it ever happening. It felt like she had betrayed her sister for a second time and it wasn’t a good feeling. Even if Seohyun doesn’t love him, that doesn’t mean Seohyun won’t care or that it won’t hurt her. It will.

“Hey…serious question Victoria.” Jessica spoke. Her words made Changmin’s interest perk. It felt like her friends were on his side which was always a good thing since Victoria is so closed. “If you met him first would there ever be a chance?” She looked over at Changmin’s who had this serious expression on his face as he waits for Victoria’s answer.

It was a question he’s been wanting to ask, but somehow if he had asked her this question would she even answer him seriously or would she just make a joke out of it.

Glaring at her friend for even considering this a good question to ask she let out a sigh. If she say her answer will her friends finally stop teasing her? “Even then, he would still be marrying Seohyun not me. I’m not the type to use marriage as a business arrangement. He and I aren’t compatible, we’re too different.”

“Then what type of girl are you? Why aren’t we a good match?” Changmin’s question didn’t scare her. It was his serious expression full of hurt that scared her.

Don’t look at me like that. She looked away. She didn’t know why, but he felt really bad seeing how hurt he looked. “One that you’ll never understand.” She manage to show them a faint smile before turning her attention back on the menu. “Let’s order already. I’m starving.”

“Then make me understand.” He spoke, unable to take his eyes of her. He didn’t want to drop this topic. He really wants to know why it can never be him. Or why does she feel like they aren’t compatible with one another.

“Why should I?” She asked, but she didn’t take her eyes off the menu.

“Because I want to understand you more. How your mind works…what you think…what you want…what you need.” His words were soft and sweet. It was fill with desperation and longing.

“Understand Seohyun more.” She answered calmly, but didn’t look his way.

“I…argh…I hate you. You know that. I really hate you.” His words reminded the both of them of the other night. These same three words before their kiss. “You’re always giving me half answers like this when I’m asking you a serious question.”

“You’ve already said that before.” Victoria whispered.

“So you do remember…” He let out a bitter laugh. Her indifference attitude pained him. She remembered, she felt his feelings and yet she’s acting as if it was nothing. “Then just answer this one question…” He paused. He wanted to ask her ‘what would it take for you to love me’, but stopped himself. “What type of love do you want? You always say I’m not your type. That I’m not what you like or want and that we can never be, so what is it that you want?”

“Why does it matter?” She asked, but his serious expression made her feel like she had to answer it. Letting out a sigh she answered. “I am just like any other girl out there. Girls just want someone who loves them and only them. And your type could never provide me with that. You’re the playboy type that I hate the most. I can’t imagine sharing my love with someone else let alone allow my boyfriend to sleep around with other girls even if I love him I just can’t allow it. Seohyun could accept that side of you, but I can’t. If my boyfriend cheats on me, it’s over for me. I don’t believe in second chances because once love has hurt me, I can’t be foolish enough to give that same love a second chance to hurt me again. I rather move on and find a new love then be holding on and get hurt again. Besides that. Your love comes in a contract that’s in black and white and guidelines. Love shouldn’t have those type of rules and restrictions and it definitely shouldn’t be documented. Maybe that’s why I am so harsh on you. I just can’t understand what you and Seohyun see in this type of relationship. How can you guys be okay with this type of relationship? Even if it’s an easy escape route for the both of you it’ll be too painful and lonely at the end. A marriage that is without love or feelings that you will end up regretting later on as time passed. I just don’t get it.”

No need for later. I regret it already, Changmin looked over at Victoria, but didn’t say a word. I do regret rushing with the engagement, but if I hadn’t agreed to it than maybe I would have never met you. If I didn’t agree to this marriage than I would have never gotten to know you. We wouldn’t spend countless hours together doing these ridiculous schemes you have concocted if it wasn’t for this engagement. I regret it, but at the same time I don’t because without it you wouldn’t have appeared before me when you did. Hey, Victoria, when I end all this is when I’m confident with your feelings for me. That you’d still see me even without Seohyun being the reason for the visit. That you’re not around me for Seohyun’s sake, but for your own.

For the rest of the dinner they didn’t bring the topic back up anymore. No more Changmin and Victoria related topics. To make amends for the result of their joke, Yoona and Jessica told stories about their middle school and high school day to Changmin throughout the rest of dinner. Mainly stories regarding Victoria.

After dinner, they said their good byes and went their separate ways. He wanted to call her that night just to talk, but he didn’t have an excuse nor did he have anything to say to her. All he wanted was to hear her voice, but he knew that that wasn’t a good enough reason to call.

The next day he tried calling her to ask her about what’s the next step of this husband training thing, but she didn’t pick up her phone. The day after that he called again and even though she picked up this time all she said was that she was busy and she’d call him back, but she never did. Once again he called her again on the third day and she gave him that same answer. The same as before she didn’t call back. He felt upset that she was too busy to even call him, but he didn’t want to make a big deal about it since they’ll just end up fighting and he didn’t want that. What are you doing, Victoria? How can you be too busy to even give me a call back?

A few more days went by before she finally gave him a call. “Hey stranger,” Changmin greeted through the phone merrily. He didn’t want to sound overly joyed by her call, but it was too late. His tone was a mix of excitement and happiness that he couldn’t hide even if he wanted to.

“Hey Changmin,” she greeted back. She sounded tired and weary.

“What have you been up to lately? You seemed pretty busy this past week.” Seeing that there was a pause he continued. “You said you’d call me back those few times, but you never called me back.”

Ignoring his question she steered their conversation to a different topic. “Are you free today?”

“I’m not sure…ughhh…let me check…” He hastily looked through his agenda on the computer, but before he could scan today’s schedule she spoke.

“If you’re busy then it’s okay. Maybe some other time.”

“No…NO…I’m not busy today. I’m free. Let’s hang out.” He spoke in a hurried tone. He wanted to see her. Even if he’s busy today he’ll clear his schedule just to see her.

“No seriously it’s okay. If you’re busy we can hang out tomorrow since it’s the weekend and we both don’t have work.”
“You started your job already?” He asked, surprised by the news. He knew she had gotten the job, but he didn’t know that she had started working this week. He felt relieved knowing that this was probably the reason why she had been too busy to call him back, or at least the excuse he gave himself to make him feel better about her ignoring him these past several days.’

“Yeah, I started this week and so far it seems pretty interesting. Well anyways, let’s talk about that some other time. If you’re free tomorrow, let’s go shopping. I want to buy some stuff.”

“Okay, sure. Should I pick you up tomorrow?” He asked, but she had hung up without replying. Shopping with Victoria…hmmm…I’ve never gone shopping with a girl before. In the past, if I wanted to give a girl a gift I would always ask my secretary to buy the gift. I never went out of my way to go shopping before. This will be the first time I go shopping with a girl. I wonder…

Coming to Changmin’s house early in the morning she knew he wouldn’t be up at this time on his days off, but she wanted to come early anyways just to bother him. “Good morning, Miss Victoria. Master Choi, is still sleeping at the moment, but you’re welcome to come in and have a seat to wait for him.” The housemaid greeted. It’s scary how the housemaid knew her name and knew her purpose for coming here when all she did was greet her. “Would you like something to drink?”

“No thanks,” Victoria shook her head. “I’m fine.”

“I’ll go tell master Choi that you’re here.” The maid was about to walk away when Victoria stopped her.

“No need. I’ll go wake up that lazy bum myself,” Victoria smiled warmly at the maid before walking pass her towards Changmin’s bedroom. “Ahhh, we meet again bedroom of sins,” she mumbled softly to herself as she opened his bedroom door. Narrowing her eyes at the bed she saw Changmin sleeping on his stomach with his face, facing the closed curtains. “Let’s see how you can sleep with this.” Victoria mumbled to herself before heading in the direction of his bed.

Climbing on his bed slowly she peeked over and saw that Changmin was still dead asleep. “Geez, you’re such a light sleeper. You can’t even feel when someone’s moving on your bed.” Victoria whispered and shook her head. Getting up from her spot she stood up from her spot and began jumping up and down on his bed while shouting at the top of her lungs. “WAKE UP ‘MASTER’ CHANGMIN. WAKE UP YOU ARROGANT MASTER. WAKE UP SLEEP HEAD.”

Changmin’s eyes shot wide open. “I’m up. I’m up!” He sat up instantly upon hearing Victoria’s voice. He should be furious with her, but he couldn’t help but grin seeing her.

Victoria let out a girlish giggle before shouting once again. “ARE YOU SURE, MASTER CHANGMIN? I DON’T THINK YOU’RE AWAKE.” She continued to jump up and down on his bed.

“I AM!” He yelled back before laying back down on his bed. “Quit yelling and stop bouncing on my bed like that…it’s distracting.” He mumbled softly those last two words, knowing she wouldn’t be able to hear him. What kind of girl are you jumping up and down someone’s bed like that in a dress? I can basically see your from this angle and it’s not helping my morning wood at all. He left out a soft sigh before scrunching more of the blanket around his waist area not wanting her to know.

“Aye…aye…master.” Victoria saluted him, but didn’t listen to his words.

 “Why are you calling me master and didn’t I tell you stop bouncing on my bed?” He frowned seeing Victoria continued to jump up and down. She was unaware that he has been looking up her dress while she bounces on the bed this whole time.

“I don’t know. I heard your maid calling you master so I’m calling you that too. I haven’t jumped on the bed in so long. Your bed is pretty bouncy. Do you think I could do a backflip here?” Victoria stopped jumping and peered at the distance between the floor and the bed. “I think I can do a backflip, no problem.”

“No you shouldn’t!” He wasn’t sure if she was being serious or just joking by her words, but he was worried. “I’m not liable if you break any part of your body on my bed.”

“That’s some bed banging you must do here. Do you tell that to all the girls who plays it rough with you?” Victoria rolled her eyes before continuing in a sarcastic tone. “Geez aren’t you an animal.”

He didn’t want to talk about this topic. Especially when it’s always about other girls. “I can see your from here.” He smirked playfully, changing the subject.

“You like the view?” Victoria turned and narrowed her eyes at him.

“Yes I do.” He narrowed his eyes back at her. “Why are you being so playful today? If I had said that on some other day you would have given me a lecture and all that .”

Without much thought she turned away and jumped one last jump before doing a backflip off his bed. “Ta-dah!” She raised her hands up in the air. “How many points do I score with this? 10/10, that’s what.”

“MY GOD, VICTORIA!” He shouted. “That’s dangerous.” He sat up instantly to check and see if she was okay. Placing his hands on her he looked from her front to her back to see if she was okay.

“I’m fine.” She mumbled. Pushing his hands away from her she walked over to his balcony door and opened the curtains all the way so that she can see the view of the ocean. “I love this view.” She spoke as she looked out at the sea.

“Then why don’t you come and live here with me?” He asked without much thought. “You’ll get to see this view every day.”

“Don’t be ridiculous.” Victoria glance over at him. “You’re maid is very cute. She’s young and pretty. Is she new?”

“Jealous?” He asked, playfully.

“Why would I be?” She turned and looked back at the waves crashing against the rocks. “Who knew you were into cosplaying? Making her wear such a short French maid outfit like that. You devil, you.” It wasn’t that she is jealous or anything, why would she be? If anything she was just a little bit annoyed that’s all. For Seohyun’s sake that is. She was annoyed for Seohyun’s sake.

“It’s nothing new really. It’s required of all my maids to wear the same uniform. This one is taller than the last one that’s why you think the outfit looks short. And just for your information, I am not by my servants nor do I intend to mix business with pleasure….” He explained himself. Even though he didn’t know why he needed to explain the reason to her. He felt like he had to.

Interrupting him before he could finish his sentence she spoke. “Than what about my sister? You mixed business with pleasure there.”

“That’s a different story and just so you know, the thing between your sister and I is all business. There is no pleasure involved.” He then changed the subject before she could make any crude remarks regarding this topic. “So tell me. Why are you so happy today? You usually act as if you hate me or detest me and yet today you’re so nice and cheerful towards me.”

Rolling her eyes Victoria muttered, “I don’t hate you. I am actually beginning to warm up to you, somewhat. The more I get to know you the more I see that you aren’t so bad to be around.”

“Oh really now?” Changmin teased playfully “you sure have a funny way of showing it to me.” Speaking before she could get a word in he continued to pester her for an answer. “So tell me, Miss. Victoria. Why are you so happy today? Could I be the reason behind your cheerfulness?”

Victoria tried to hold back her laugher, but wasn’t doing a good job at it. “Don’t kid yourself. Pfft. What wishful thinking you have their Master Changmin.” Anyways, I can’t tell you. It’s a secret.” Victoria looked over at him and gave him a teasing wink.

“But I want to know,” Changmin whined cutely at her.

“If I tell you. I’d have to kill you,” she shook her head and did a no-no hand gesture in his direction.

“Then kill me,” he closed his eyes and placed his hand over his chest playfully. “I’m ready for death whenever you are.”

“Child please.” She rolled her eyes, but inside she was smiling seeing this side of him. I guess he could be playfully and funny too, she commented to herself. “Anyways, hurry up and come outside. I’m hungry.” Victoria began making her way out his bedroom door.

“Are you going to make me breakfast?” He tilted his head and smirked in her direction, hoping she’ll turn around.

Turning her head lightly over her eyes met his. Giving him a seductive smile she spoke. “Maybe. If you’re lucky.” Turning back around Victoria headed straight into the kitchen area.

He ran his fingers through his morning bedhead and mumbled to himself. “God…why are you…always teasing me like this.” He watched her shadow disappear into the hallway. “Don’t get all happy and flirty on me out of nowhere like this…my heart won’t be able to handle it…”

Getting up from his bed he chased after her. Seeing her in his kitchen a big grin appeared across his face. “So you are making me breakfast!”

“I did say maybe.” She shrugged her shoulders and gave him a cunning smile before turning her attention back on making their breakfast.

As she continued to make breakfast she remembered the conversation she had with Kyu oppa last night. Last night after coming home from dinner with some new co-workers she saw Kyu oppa waiting for her in front of her house in his car.

Seeing her approach his car he got out. “Oh oppa. Why are you here? Why don’t you come inside?” I asked motioning my hand towards the house.

“I was waiting for you.” He looked down at the floor as he spoke his next few words. “I don’t want to come inside…” From his gesture I could tell he didn’t want to see Seohyun so he was avoiding her.

“I see.” I answered, not wanting to go further into this. “So what did you want to see me about?”

“Can we talk…in private?” He asked looking up at me. His eyes tell me it’ll be a long talk.

“Uhh…” I looked down at my watch to check the time before looking up towards Seo unnie’s window. Even though the curtains were closed, I had a feeling she knew he was here and was watching us somehow. “Sure. There’s this new bar not too far from here. Want to go and talk there?”

Nodding his head he answered. “Sure.” We both got inside his car and as he drove away I saw Seo unnie’s lights turned off. So she was looking at us, I looked up at her darken room. You say you are over it and yet you still care.

As we sat down and ordered our drinks I got right to the questioning. “So what did you want to talk about?”

“Are you mad that I left like that?” He asked. “You haven’t return any of my calls or texts and you haven’t contacted me since that day either.”

“Rather than mad. I am just a little disappointed in you, oppa.” I answered truthfully as the waitress placed our drinks on the table. “Thanks.” I nodded my head at her.

“I know…I’m sorry. But you have to understand my position too.” He defended himself. The man before me wasn’t the man I had once love and admired all those adolescence years. He has changed or rather love and heartbreak had changed him. He has become more afraid and less passionate with his love.

“I don’t need your apology, Kyu oppa.” I stir my drink with the straw. “So why did you come to see me? I know there has to be more to it.”

“You’re right. When you told me I have changed during the time you have left I notice it too, but I didn’t want to admit it. I’m not that confident to begin with and losing her made me lose all of what I did have. It was just a big blow to me how she could just toss me aside like that even when I loved her so much. I gave her everything I had and when it wasn’t enough to make her love me I just felt empty and alone.” He looked up at me with sincerity in his eyes. It made it hard for me.

He knew she loved him, but at the same time when she said she didn’t. Those words probably made him feel insecurity and uncertain. Doubting her love for him was probably his biggest downfall, I thought to myself as he continued. “A few days ago my parents told me I should go to some match making sessions since I’m at the age for marriage. I told them I didn’t want to get married right now and the thought hasn’t really crossed my mind. That was when they brought up Seohyun and her marriage and…I don’t know…I guess hearing it from your own parents about your ex-girlfriend getting married sort-of hit a sore spot for me. I don’t want her to marry him, Victoria, but what can I do? I am not the same as before and she’s not the same either…how can we make the current us work when all we have left is nothing, but memories of the past? I’m not even so sure if she still has any feelings left for me…” Looking up at me, who has a huge smile plastered on my face he let out a sigh. “Why are you smiling at my uncertainty and my sorrow?”

“Because…” My grin deepen as I spoke. “You finally realize what you’re going to lose if you continue to be a coward like that. Do you think she’ll just wait for you to chase after her? If you want her you have to go for it. Heartbreak and all. You have to put it all on the line if you really want her back. You have to steal her from him.”

“What?” He looked baffled by my last sentence. “How can I steal her from him? I don’t even know where to begin. And I’m not even certain of anything…her feelings for me…or the extent of her feelings for him…they are getting married…is there even a chance…”

Kyu oppa, you are so blind. It won’t take much to get her back or even steal her away since from the beginning she was never in love with Changmin. She was always in love with you, but just like you. She was scared and afraid. “Fear is what holds one back from reaching their goal. If you want her bad enough, you have to go for it with all you got like before. Make her remember what part of you she loves the most and show her that side of you. Even if she pushes you away or talks about Changmin, if you don’t give up on her. Your feelings will soon reach her.”

“But it’s harder than I looks.” Kyuhyun took a sip of his beer. “Making her remember the past is both painful and happiness all the once, not only for her, but for the both of us.”

“So? If you can’t get over the past, what makes you think there is a future? You have to make her remember what she is trying so hard to forget and you have to walk hand in hand with her to face your past. She broke your heart, but she too, was also heartbroken by her own actions. It wasn’t just you who was hurt that time.”

“But…I don’t even know where to begin.” He looked up at me with a puzzling expression. His uncertainty annoyed me.

“Geez, oppa. Do I have to teach you everything? How have you been wooing girls all this time with that type of attitude?” I looked at him and let out a sigh.

Looking at me innocent, he pouted. “I thought we were in this together. You said you’d help me right?”

Letting out a small giggle I remembered our past. Just like before he was always in need of a little push from me. He was always confused about how the female brained worked and I too, was always confused about boys, in general. Rolling my eyes I looked at him, “fine! You got me there. Let’s work at this together.” Thinking for a moment I spoke again. “Should we make an attack plan?” I mumbled to myself. “Nostalgia should be the first step .After that double date thing at the park, me and unnie fought…”

“What? Why?” His voice was loud and concerning after hearing my confession.

“Because I said things that hit a nerve in her system. I said that she was in denial about still being in love with you. That she was shaken up when you’re around her, but she won’t admit it because she’s scared and so she totally freaked out on me because I brought that up.”

Seeing him not being able to gasp my words as reality I continued. “You have to use this to your advantage, oppa. You have to be around her more. Show her you’re warmth, compassion and caring nature. The more she’s around you, the more shaken up she’ll become. A part of her will want you, but she will try her damn hardest to deny herself of this feeling. When we see that she’s struggling with her inner emotions to the point of breaking that’s when we have to do the final blow. We have to date.”

“I see…” He lifted up his cup, but before he could take a sip of its content a look of bewilderment spread across his face as he comprehended her final words. “WHAT?” He shouted.

“Give her what she has been asking for. She has been telling me to date you ever since I got back and it’s annoying the hell out of me. The only way to make her acknowledge her feelings is to push her to the corner and make her realize it. That if you belong to someone else, she won’t be fine with it. She says she wants you to be with me, but once I am with you she’ll have no choice, but to show her real feelings.”

“Will it work?” He asked. Uncertainty in his glaze.

“Of course it’ll work. Seohyun is good at doing a lot of things, but hiding her feelings from me is not one of them. If she had really wanted to get over you she would have gotten over you a long time ago. She wouldn’t be looking so damn miserable seeing you with me. And she sure as hell wouldn’t concoct some stupid marriage plan like this just to prove a point to me.”

“I don’t know about this, Victoria…” He smiled faintly at her. “This could backfire you know.”

“It won’t because I understand unnie than she understand me. I know exactly what buttons to push. “I don’t know about this, Victoria…” He smiled faintly at her. “This could backfire you know.”

“It won’t because I understand unnie than she understand me. I know exactly what buttons to push. Anyways, it’ll work if you follow my lead. What I want you to do is, give her what she’s least expecting from her. When you see her in the hallway, sneak up behind her and talk softly by her ear. I’m not saying whisper in it because that’ll be too obvious. I’m saying just talk close to her ears, but use a soft affectionate tone. Make light conversations with her to shot ha you are not interested in being back together, and that you just want to be friends. Show her that you care for her and that you are considerate of her feelings and her marriage. It’ll drive her crazy knowing you accepted her marriage with Changmin since you never seemed to care or even talk about it before.”

“You’re evil.” Kyu smirked at my wicked plan.

“We all have to have some extent of wickedness in us to be considered human.” I clashed my cup against his and toasted. “Good luck, oppa.”

Returning to reality I placed the omurice on the plate. While you are busy making Seo unnie swarm, I’ll just have to keep Changmin preoccupy so that he’s too busy to hang out with unnie. This way, her mind will be full of Kyu oppa and not use Changmin as a distraction or an excuse. And besides, if I continue this husband training thing with Changmin, if not for Seohyun than at last for some other woman out there who he will end up with. I’m doing them a favor grooming him into a perfect husband…

“What are you making?” Changmin spoke directly by her ears as he peeked over her shoulders to get a view of their food. “It smells good.”

“OMG, don’t scare me like that!” She shouted, startled by not only his words against her ears, but also the closeness of their bodies. Sliding her eyes downwards she notice he was only wearing pajama bottoms. “Geez, could you put on a shirt or something?” She spoke hastily before turning around, not wanting to show her embarrassment. Why am I being flustered all of a sudden? His sweet hot words against my ear and that damn kiss keeps on popping into my head every now and then, just like right now. Dammit!

“Does my half- body bother you?” He smirked devilishly seeing her redden cheeks. Since she’s in a good mood today, my jokes shouldn’t make her mad, right?

“Duh!” She continued to scoop some soup into two small bowls. “It’s gross.”

“But a lot of girls like me this way,” he teased. “If you have another look, I bet you’ll like what you see too.” He ran his fingers down her back, against her spine. It sent shivers through her.

“Stop that.” She turned and smacked his hand harder than she had intended to. “Other girls might like to see you , but not me. I do not like to see any parts of you unclothed so now be a good boy and go put on a shirt before I decide to never cook for you again.” She warned.

“Fine” He pouted, sounding grumpy.

Seeing him leave the room Victoria let out a soft sigh of relief. “It’s just a stupid kiss, Victoria. People greet each other this way all the time. Don’t let it bother you too much, it’s just one little stupid kiss.” She rubbed the back of her head as she continued, but the kiss is with your sister’s fiancé. Well soon to be ex-fiancé, but still…god…if only they didn’t drink so much this would have never happened. GRRRR…Stupid Changmin. Why did you have to be drunk and do something stupid like that? If Seohyun finds out…oh god…I don’t even want to think of it.

“Better?” He asked as he walked into the kitchen.

Turning around she smiled widely seeing him fully clothed. “Yes. Much better.” Holding the plates in her hand she walked over to the table and placed them down before going back to the counter to grab the side dishes and the soup bowls. Turning to look at him before she reached the counter he looked at him and spoke. “Could you get the utensils? Thanks.”

“Okay, but only if you come over and cook for me more often.” He smiled widely at her while she rolled her eyes at him. “To get something you must give something in return.”

“Yes, master” she answered in a sarcastic tone before speaking in a mocking one. “Psh, who do you think you are trying to make a deal with me like that? Do you think you really are my master or something, ordering me around like that? In your dreams!” Looking over at where he stood she gave him a half smirk.

“Seriously, why are you so happy today? Normally you’re always so damn grump and moody. And you could never take a joke before and look at you now. Joking around with me and even making jab at me. You always get mad at me when I joke too much, but today you aren’t too sensitive about it.” He narrowed his eyes suspiciously at her.

“It’s ‘you’ who’s the grumpy one. Your mood swings are always unpredictable. You get mad at the randomness things. And I don’t even understand what you’re even mad at!” She shook her head and shifted the blame on him.

“Well, weren’t’ you mad at me for the other night and yet here you are all happy and chipper now.” He tried to , but seeing Victoria give him the side eye glance he knew it was a mistake to bring up that topic.

“Don’t ruin the moment by bringing that up, Changmin.” She warned.

Letting out soft sigh he furrowed his brows. She really is going to pretend that night never happened, huh. Was that kiss so bad that you never want to talk about it? “So tell me about yourself” He knew it was the best to drop the topic altogether and move on to a different one.

“Ask me something you’re curious about then.” She sat down across from him and began eating her food.

“Uhhh…you say I’m not your type so that means you do have a type you like. So…like out of curiosity…so…what is type is it that you like?” He asked in a roundabout way. He knew this topic had been touched on a lot of times before by him, but she never truthfully answered the question.

“Hmmm…I don’t know.” She shrugged her shoulders and continued to eat.

“How can you not know?” He looked confused by her honest answer. “What were your past boyfriends like?” He didn’t want to bring up this topic, but whenever she answered him in the past they were always half joking half sarcastic answers. He could never tell if she was being truthful or not, but today was different. She was actually showing her honest side to him. And he was being greedy. He wanted to know more.

“Never had any.” She answered. An answer that took him by surprise. Even though her friends did hint that Victoria didn’t have any relationship experience he didn’t think that her friends were actually telling the truth.

In a surprised tone he still couldn’t believe it. “You’re lying!” He tried to laugh it off, but seeing how serious she looked he spoke in a stern tone. “Seriously? No boyfriends? You’ve never dated before?”

“To say I never dated before would be a lie. I have dated before, but none of them were ever that serious. I’ve gone on a few dates here and there, but I never dated any of them or been in that sort-of committed relationships that involved titles such as boyfriend slash girlfriend. More like friends before the point of male-female relationships, but never reached that point.” Victoria narrowed her eyes at him. “And how come you’re so surprised by this? It isn’t uncommon you know.”

“You’re smart. You’re pretty. You’re funny. You’re really charming. You can hold a conversation and you’re never boring. You have a good personality when you’re happy and friendly like this. If you never show your cold side, I’d say you’re the perfect girl.”

Victoria couldn’t help, but laugh at Changmin’s statements. He looked so seriously saying all this bull, when in fact he can’t stand her guts. This sly little sarcastic . You think I’ll believe your words when I know in fact you’re just saying it as a way to make fun of me? “Thank you for your compliment, but no one is perfect.”

“I think you are.” His stern tone made her feel uneasy.

“Enough with the jokes. They aren’t funny anymore.” She used her spoon to push the food around on her plate, trying to avoid his gaze and this awkward feeling. She didn’t know why, but when he talks to her this way, it makes her feel troubled somehow.

“But I was being honest here. Even if you say you’re not perfect. You’re pretty damn close to it.” In a low whisper he continued “well at least to me you are.”

“Seohyun should be the one who’s perfect to you, not me.” She didn’t know why she keeps on bringing up Seo unnie, but she always does. Even when she knows bringing up Seohyun would cause a fight between them, she still does it. Was it because she wanted to remind him who he belonged to and not to cross the line with his flirting words that’s why she keeps on bringing up Seohyun or was it to remind herself who he belonged to and not to make the same mistake twice. Why does this matter? And why is this even crossing her mind this idea of her and him being together when the thought of this is just plain absurd. It’ll never happen. Even if he and Seohyun aren’t real it doesn’t matter. Even if Seohyun and Changmin broke up their engagement it doesn’t matter. To me he’ll always be my sister’s fiancé or ex- fiancé. And if he’s lucky we’ll be friends even after their split.

“Now you’re ruining my day with your comment,” he took a bite of his food and stared at Victoria who was still playing with her food.

After a few minutes of silence has passed between the two of them, she spoke breaking the tension she has created. “Any other questions you’d like to know? Ask now while I’m still willing to answer.” She looked up at him, feeling guilty for causing this awkwardness.

“Have you fallen in love before?” He asked after a brief pause. “Even if you haven’t had a boyfriend before, I’m sure…”

She answered him before he could continue his sentence. She gave him an instant reply, but kept her answer short and simple. “I have.”

Her answer made his facial expression change instantly. He tried to hide his annoyance, but his tone gave it away. He glared at her coldly as he spoke in a chipped tone, “who was it? Do I know him?” A part of him could have guessed who it was even if she hadn’t said anything. Just by her expression the other night he knew who it was. Even if he didn’t understand love, he understood her loving glaze because girls have stared at him that way before, before confessing to him that they love him.

“Someone I shouldn’t have.” She gave him a meek reply before turning her attention back on her food. “That’s all you need to know. Now let’s stop here.”

He regret asking that question. He didn’t want her to show him such a vulnerable side. Especially when he wasn’t the cause of it. “What can I do to get closer to you?”

“Why do you want to get closer to me? Should you want to…?” She began, but he stopped her. He didn’t want that name to leave . No matter how many times he tells her he didn’t want her to bring up Seohyun, she still does it.

“You’re difficult to understand, you know that? Sometimes I feel like you’re close to me, than at times you feel so far away. I don’t get you sometimes.” He spoke, interrupting her.

“To men, all women are difficult to understand. And to women, all men are difficult to understand. And love is where it’s the most difficult for us.” Victoria tilted her head. “If you’re finish eating let’s head out. I’m done already.”

“What are we doing today?” He asked. He was happy that they could drop this topic. Every time he wants to take a step into her heart and break down her walls to get closer to her, she brings up Seohyun. It’s like no matter how much he wants to be close to her, she’ll always keep her distance from him.

“Something you’ll definitely hate.” Victoria spoke in an assured tone.

“How would you know I’ll hate it?” Changmin crossed her with his words. “For all you know, I could end up loving what we are doing today.”

“Shopping! So do you love it?” Victoria mocked. Standing up she began clearing the table. “Please tell me you’re the metroual type who doesn’t mind shopping and grooming himself. If you are. It’ll make this lesson much easier for me.” She tilted her head and gave him a sweet smile.

That smiled taunted and . “So I guess you won’t have it easy then.” He smiled cutely back at her. “How bad can shopping be?” He stood up and began helping her clear the table. “I’m the type that succeeds in everything I do. There’s nothing I can’t do.” He flashed her a cocky grin and winked her way.

She rolled her eyes seeing his over confident expression. “Let’s just see how good you are.” She mocked.

After they cleared the table, she washed the dishes while he went to go shower.

 

♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡

 

Arriving at the mall he let out a sigh seeing all the people walking in and out of the stores. He should have known it’d be pack. He just hate going to crowded places like this. If he wanted something he would always asked either his secretary or his housekeeper to go out and buy the items for him. He rarely goes by himself to buy stuff since online shopping is just a click away.  “So what are we here for? Do you want me to buy you clothes? Purses? Shoes? Jewelry? ” He asked. These were the things that girls would ask him to buy. Or he’d buy them for girls when he wanted to get something from them.

“Huh?” Victoria looked puzzled hearing his words. “Why would I ask you to buy those things for me? Anyways, I want you to pick out a few things for me. Or rather, pick out a few new items to put in your house.” Victoria pulled out a list from her bag. “Even though I’m going to go with you, I’m not going to help you with picking out the items, just so you know.”

“Huh?” Changmin asked. Now he was one who’s confused by all this. “Why would I want to buy new items for my house? I have everything I need already.”

“Your house looks like a bachelor pad. You’re getting married soon and…”

“Wait. Wait. What does, me, getting married have anything to do with my house?” Changmin crossed his arms and looked at Victoria sternly. He held his stance as she stared him down.

 “If you’re going to have girls sleep over they should at least know that they are only there for play and nothing more. The one you belong to is my sister. It’s like claiming a territory.  If girls see other girl’s stuff at your house it should make them understand that you aren’t ‘alone’ and that you’re taken.”

“I don’t belong to your sister. I’m not a damn property!” He yelled louder than he had intended to.

“You aren’t an item, but technically you do belong to her. You’re engaged to one another. You belong to her as much as she belongs to you.” In a low whisper she spoke, but he didn’t hear her. “But that’s only for now. Who knows about the future…?” Victoria then turned her attention to the list in her hand. She spoke before he could protest. “Anyways, let’s start off with the kitchen. I want you to find me a cute apron. It has to be a pretty and cute one, but it can’t be too childish looking or too girly looking since you’ll be wearing something similar to it. It should come in a couple set, one for you and one for me. Remember it has to suit my taste and it can’t be too odd looking. And it can’t be overly bright and colorful. I hate those over the top neon colors.”

“What kind of ing request is that? How would I know what to get…” Changmin frowned. “Are we playing house right now or something? Couple set? We’re not even a couple…” He reminded her.

“True…hmmm...” After thinking for a few minutes Victoria’s expression changed to a happier one. “I got it. Let’s just pretend we’re a couple then. Just for today we’ll be a newlywed couple shopping for items for our house. Just imagine that I’m Seohyun, okay. You can call me, Seohyun dear.” Victoria’s happiness made Changmin feel exhausted. “This is the newlywed game, invented by yours truly. It’ll allow me to test your ability to ‘understand’ what I want. It’ll also allow me to test how patient you are when it comes to a girls need. And last, but not least, it’ll allow me to see if you have good taste and sense when it comes to shopping. ”

She was the one who hated being clumped together with him and yet she wants to play this sort of game with him, like this. This is torture. What is she even thinking? “It’s fine if we pretend to be a newlywed couple, but I’m not going to call you Seohyun.”

“You have to call me Seohyun! It won’t feel real if you don’t call me Seohyun…” Victoria whined, “…since in the future you and unnie will probably go shopping like this for household items. This is good practice for you.” Batting her eyelashes Victoria spoke sweetly. “Now let’s begin the newlywed game, dear.” Haha, you think shopping with us girls will be an easy task? I’ll show you just how annoying and indecisive girls can be. I’m not really doing this for your sake, but more for my enjoyment seeing you struggle. And also, I’m doing this to help turn you into husband material if not for Seohyun than for some other er who’ll end up marrying you.

“Fine, but I’m not calling you Seohyun.” He grabbed her hand in his and held it firmly in his gasped. This won’t be so bad since I get to do some skinship with her. “Where do you want to go first, baby.” He looked down at her sweetly.

His nickname for her made her feel uncomfortable. Maybe I should have thought things through more, she thought to herself. Looking down at her hand in his it felt odd. His hand was so big compared to hers. His grip was firm and strong and yet his hands felt so warm and soft. Maybe this isn’t such a good idea. “It’s Seohyun. If you want to call me baby or any pet names, you have to add the word Seohyun in front of it. Like Seohyun baby.”

Narrowing his eyes at her he stared her down while she looked around to see which store she wants to go to first. “Let’s go over there.” She pointed to a household items store then turned her attention to him.

When her eyes met his, his glaze softened. Seeing her look away towards the department store, he inched himself closer to her. “They should have a lot of things that we’re looking for.”

In a sweet affectionate tone he spoke into her ears in a soft tantalizing whisper. “Anything you say, Victoria baby.” Taking his face away from hers, a boyish grin appeared on the corner of his lips as he pulled her forcefully towards the direction of the store. Her head went blank for a moment after hearing how sweet her name have sounded coming from him as he pulled her towards the store. Her name coming from his lips sounded seductive and endearing. It was a troubling feeling.

“Yah!” She semi-yelled when her senses had finally returned. Hitting him on his back once, she narrowed her eyes at him. “Don’t call my name out like that. And don’t call me by any weird nicknames like that again.” Yeah…this is so not a good idea, she thought to herself as she looked down at their hands once again. “It’s weird hearing it from you.”

Looking at where she’s looking he felt her hand slowly pulled away from his. Now allowing her to slip from his gasp he grabbed ahold of her hand before it fully left his and tightened his grip on her. “How is it weird? We are playing the newlywed game after all, aren’t we? This is how you play it. And besides this ‘was your idea’ to play this sort of game in the first place.” He emphasized the important key words in his sentence. “If you don’t want me to call you that, then would you rather me call you wifey?” He playfully. In a seductive smirk he looked at her enticingly and winked, “I wouldn’t mind you calling me hubby.”

This is definitely a bad idea, she thought to herself seeing him smile at her with his boyish charm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Spoiler] Things are looking grim for Victoria while things are looking good for Changmin. How will this shopping trip turn out after Victoria had so innocent decide on the newlywed game without even thinking of the consequence of this game or what the results of playing this sort of game could have led to? Will she actually make things difficult for him or make things more difficult for herself? Seeing a whole new side to Changmin that she didn’t expect to see during this shopping trip might just shake her boat just a tad. See you in the next chapter.

 

A sectional glimpse into next chapter…

 

 

 

♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡

 

“Oh man…” His eyes scanned the shelves looking from side to side and up and down the rows. Picking up two different bags he held it up and asked “what’s the difference between this and this? It’s the same brand and it looked similar, but how come the colors are different.”

“Aren’t you embarrassed holding that?” Victoria smirked playfully. She must admit she thought he’d protest once he saw the context on the list, but to her surprise he didn’t. She had expected him to fight with her about some of the items listed on the paper, but he didn’t. He was actually really calm and nonchalant about this whole shopping thing. Maybe they could get along if they really wanted to, she thought.

“Of course I am!” He pouted, before shrugging it off seconds later. “But whatever. If I want that reward I’ll have to finish this lesson without complaining, right?” His eyes locked onto hers. “You better keep your word, wifey.”

He really doesn’t listen, she shook her head and pouted. “Quit calling me that” she looked away, unamused by that nickname.

“I don’t want to stop.” He smirked playfully at her who’s pouting unhappily every time he calls her that word. Even if she protest that nickname she can’t stop him from saying it. “Anyways. Back on topic.” He held those bags up once more. “There are so many colors, so many variety…wings and no wings? Heavy and light…What does that even mean…” He looked over at her and asked innocent. When she didn’t reply, she’s probably still pouting he thought to himself as he placed the bags back on the shelf. Taking a step back he looked at his options once more.

“I don’t get it…how come you guys have so many damn choices.” Changmin furrow his brows scanning the feminine hygiene area one last time. After a few seconds had gone by he picked up a green bag. “I’ll pick this bag for you, wifey. Since you’re tiny you probably use the smaller one. And since you’re wearing a green shirt, this bag is also green so you both match.” He read the words on the bag out loud. “It said it has wings which is good for you I guess. I see that a lot of people prefer the one with wings seeing as how some bags with these so-called ‘wings’ are almost sold out. Oh! And on the bag it says it’ll make you smell like flowers! Not sure how that works, but you’ll smell fresh and flowery. With this I guess people wouldn’t need perfume then, huh?”

Even if she was sulking from his nickname for her, she couldn’t keep a straight face any longer. Letting out a soft giggle after hearing his words, she broke into a smile. “I guess you do have a cute side to you, Changmin.” Standing here, trying so hard to pick out the right items that’ll fit my needs actually made him look caring. And his serious expression while doing it made him look somewhat adorable.

“Cute?” He narrowed his eyes and placed the bag in their cart. “Guys hate being called that word.”

“But you are cute.” She said it once more, knowing it’ll annoy him. “Being cute once in a while isn’t such a bad thing, you know. And besides a lot of girls like that sort of thing.” She took their cart and began pushing it down the next aisle. ‘Anyways, let’s get going…”

“I’ll show you…” he mumbled under his breath before speeding up to walk beside her. “…just how cute I can be”

“Did you say…” Before she could finish her sentence she felt a touch then a gentle yet sharp stab on her ear. Within seconds that touch was gone, but the stinging feeling was still there. Turning over she saw him smirking devilishly at her. “Did you just bite my ear?” She asked with uncertainty in her voice. She was still taking in the whole incident, but she was positive that her ear was bitten. Rubbing her ears her face felt flushed for some reason.

“Maybe,” he smiled. Taking the cart from her, he pushed it and walked passed her.