Chapter 3

Entice

It’s been over a week since Seohyun’s baby sister had declared war on me. I haven’t seen nor heard from her since that day, but the image of her trying to provoke me still lingers in my mind. Unlike other girls Victoria didn’t seem to be affected by my good looks. She didn’t even bat an eyelash in my direction when I tried charming her with my charismatic smile. On the contrary she seemed to have this look of disgusted on her face when she found out that I was her sister’s fiancé. That look she gave me made me more intrigued in getting to know her.

Who was this girl, Victoria, who wasn’t swooned by my good looks? It made me more curious as to what her thoughts and mindsets were as she sat across from me not giving a damn about my existence. Other girls would have jumped at the chance to talk to me. They would flirt with me and even throw themselves at me without me having to lift a finger, but she wasn’t like them. She made me more interested in her as she defies me. It was different. She was different. She was challenging as she stared me down that day. Declaring me her enemy without caring who I was or how much money I had that very first day we met at the airport.

At that time I was so absorbed in my busy schedule that I didn’t have a chance to really have a good look at her until I saw her again at that dinner party. She was pretty. I wouldn’t call her y, but rather she had an attractive aura around her that just pulls you to her beauty slowly. Or maybe it was because she was challenging me that I found her even more attractive then she actually was. Whatever the case is she was someone I wanted to see again and again. I never felt so powerless towards a girl before as I did that day standing there getting pushed around by her by her and even slapped by her. It was exhilarating.

“I wonder when I’ll get a chance to see her again,” I whispered under my breath.  Letting out a long sigh I looked up at the ceiling. Did she give up already? Did she find out who I was and got scared? I thought she was a fierce one. The way she challenged me heads on the first day we met and even after she knew who I was she still didn’t care. Nah, she probably didn’t give up yet. She seemed so determined to knock me down that day I don’t think she’ll give up that easily. I hope not. If she didn’t give up then where is she?

As I sat on my chair that Monday morning I wondered when will be the next time I get to see her. Her words always threw me off guard as to what will come out of that pretty mouth of hers. She wasn’t just another pretty face, but she was smart too. I made a call to my assistant right after I got into my car that night. I wanted him to do a background check on her as soon as possible. I wanted to know everything I could about the girl who was trying to provoke me. And for some odd reason she’s been on my mind since then and I didn’t know why.

I can’t help, but keep re-reading her background profile over and over again as I recall her smiling face. The way she smiled was not only charming, but somewhat calculating as well. She had this look. It seemed as if she has this nice and innocent girl image on the outside, but behind it all there was something dark within her. She was cunning and mysterious. I could sense it. The way she manipulated her sister into doing things for her just to get on my nerves was somewhat a turn on for me. It made me wonder what her motive for doing all those things were…I heard shouting outside my office door which pulled me back to reality. Argh, why am I thinking of her! What’s wrong with you, Changmin? You should be working not slacking off. You have so many files you need to look over. Opening the door I wanted to know what was causing such a ruckus so early in the day outside my office. The moment I opened my door the first sight I saw was of her. Ahhh, speaking of the devil she finally appeared. I couldn’t help smile upon seeing her face.

“Why can’t I go into his office?” Victoria asked as she crossed her arms around her chest and pouted, "I think he could spare a few minutes of his time for his future sister-in-law….” Catching a glimpse of Changmin standing at the door way she stopped dead in her tracks and walked over towards him. “I need to talk to you. Could I get a moment of your time?” Before he could give her a reply she shoved her hand against his chest pushing him out of the way so that she could head inside the office. Her touch against his body made him flinched and freeze dead in his place as his heart beat quicken by the sudden touch.

I’m probably feeling this way since she just touched me out of nowhere. The sudden contact from a stranger probably made me jumpy, he thought as he calmed his nerves. He nodded his head towards his assistance hinting that it was okay for Victoria to be here and don’t bother them.  “What brings you here, Miss Victoria Song?”

Closing his office door he walked over to the desk and sat on the chair across from where she was standing. She was beautiful. She didn’t try to dress seductively like most girls would when walking into his office. For some odd reason it made him smile as he looked at her from head to toe checking every inch of her. She was wearing a tightly fitted black pencil skirt with a laced sleeveless white top that had navy blue flowers printed on it. It was spring-like. “Have a seat,” he held out his hand offering her the chair across his desk.

Victoria pulled something out of her bag and placed them on the desk before sitting down and crossing her arms and legs. She stared at his change in expression as he looked through the papers. Changmin raised his eyebrows upon seeing the papers curious as to what these papers maybe. Picking them up he scanned through the content as a half smirk slowly began forming on the corner of his lips, ahhh…she did a background check on me. A very thorough background check, he thought as he scanned the descriptions of each category; family background, elementary to college background, work background etc. There were even pictures of him in his early childhood. Some of them seemed to be taken before they were even introduced to one another. Did she know I who I was at the airport?

Before Changmin could connect the pieces in his mind Victoria spoke up. “What does it take for you to back down from this marriage?” Her voice was icy and stern.

Her words caught him off guard, but he tried to play it cool. “You did a very detailed background check on me. And it even seems like some of the pictures were even taken before we had ever been introduced to each other. There are a few pictures that were taken just a few weeks ago…”

She interrupted him before he continued with his assumptions, “I just received these papers and pictures a few days ago. If I had known you were unnie’s fiancé at the airport that day I would have kicked your right then and there. Not like I didn’t want to at that moment, but you were lucky that day.” Victoria rolled her eyes unamused with him. What an egoistic man thinking the world revolves around him. “What’s wrong with doing a background check on you? I bet you do it for all the girls you’ve been set up with and also to all the girls you’ve slept with. I think it’s only fair that since you must have done a background check on my sister I have the right to do one on you too.” Victoria eyes narrowed in on him, “I know you aren’t marrying my sister because you love her so drop the good guy act. You are only marrying her because it was something your parents had wanted so you can cut the crap.”

Her words shocked him, “what?” How far into his background did she go into? How much does she know? Most people who would do a background check on him could only get the basic information that’s around, but it seems she knows more than he thought.

“Don’t play dumb.” She rolled her eyes. “I know that without this marriage or any other ones you can’t have mommy and daddy’s money. That’s why you are so desperate to marry the first girl you see that catches your eyes. Who would have thought that mom and dad’s money couldn’t be so easily obtained, huh? They have so much money yet they aren’t willing to give it to you. Probably because they know how immature you are and how unreliable you are in handling your scandals with women. A rich socialite who throws his money around…”

“That has nothing to do with you.” Changmin interrupted feeling slightly angry for some reason. “Seohyun knows my reason for marrying her and she knows all this already.” Changmin smirked, “it’s not like your sister is all that innocent herself.  She has her fair shares of scandals and romances. She probably knows what she’s doing and what she’s getting from this deal too. ”

Victoria’s couldn’t contain her annoyance. How dare he talk about Seo unnie that way? Who does he think he is? Is he saying she’s hungry for his money or what he has? Does he think she sleeps around like he does? This cocky bastard thinks that all girls want him when all he has to his name is being rich and being good looking. His personality is rotten too the core, no one wants to date that. “That’s not the point. I don’t want my sister marrying someone who doesn’t love her and she doesn’t love them. Marriage should be done for the right reasons rather than it being some sort of business deal between two people.”

“Well it’s ‘OUR’ choice, not yours.” For some reason he felt inferior to her at this moment. It felt good knowing he was getting on her nerves. Now she knows how he felt during that dinner party. “It’s not something that you should be concerned about. It is US, who has already decided on this and accepted this marriage for what it already is. Love or no love doesn’t make a different between us.”

Thinking for a moment Victoria knew she couldn’t convince him with her first plan. Persuasion. Persuade him until he breaks off the engagement himself.  It would be too easy if he just broke off the engagement after hearing her reasons why they shouldn’t get married. He doesn’t look like he’ll be easy to deal with so this plan is was a fail from the start. I’ll just have to resort to plan B, she thought. “Fine. I’ll accept you as Seohyun’s fiancé if you go through some training first.”

Arching his eyebrows he was curious as to what her proposal would be. He wanted to know what she has up her sleeves, but at the same time he didn’t want to make it too obvious that he was interested. “Training?”

“If you want to do this whole ‘marriage’ thing you should at least do it right.”

“Right? Who are you to judge what is right and what is wrong. And besides who are you to command me what to do and how to act? I don’t need to have a brat like you telling me what to do.” Who does she think she is telling me what to do? She’s just an interesting toy and yet she is constantly trying to control me. Always telling me my logic and way of thinking is wrong and what not. Does she think she’s God? Does she think she has all the answers?

 “Your right. I don’t know what is right or wrong...”

That wasn’t it, Changmin. That’s not what you wanted to say! What if she agrees with you? What if she gives up and doesn’t come see you again? Just when you found yourself a new toy to play with you are chasing it away with your forcefulness, he told himself. Feeling self-conflicted between wanting to take the lead himself or following her lead he acted before he could think any further. Interrupting her before she could say anymore he spoke coolly “well let’s hear your plan. That’s the least I could do before rejecting your idea.” He tried sounding considerate as he spoke.

“It seems you misunderstood me. You have already told your parents about the marriage between you and Seohyun. You can’t pull out and say you aren’t marrying her anymore since you have already announced it to the whole world with your magazine article about the marriage and engagement, now could you? All you can do is agreed with my training and things won’t get complicated for you.”

Changmin chuckled.  “Complicated? Don’t make me laugh. What can you do that will make things complicated for me? Seohyun already knows about this situation and my past so there’s not much you can use to blackmail me with.”

Rolling her eyes she pulled out some more paper from her bag. “This,” Victoria said as she threw a few more sheets of papers and pictures on his desk.

As he looked through the papers his eyes widen. Placing the paper back on the desk he smirked and clapped his hands, “well, well…you over did yourself on this one, Miss Victoria. Are you blackmailing me with these?”

“Mister Shim Changmin, I would never do such a thing. Black mailing you is such a low thing to do” she spoke sarcastically. “If your parents weren’t always paying the press to hold back these articles about your playboy ways you’d have an even worst reputation then you do now. I was just doing some digging since I have connections with a few reporters here and there. I was just curious as to how your parents would feel if they saw an article being published that even though you have a fiancé you still go around sleeping with different women almost every night. “Victoria smirked devilishly. “If your parents were to know this would it hurt your chances of getting their inheritance?”

It was amusing. She was always saying and doing things so unexpectedly and it made him feel excited. It was exciting being around her. Even though she was troublesome it was somewhat interesting. He never felt this way around a girl before since no other girl has really caught his attention long enough for him to care. Smiling he looked up at her and spoke, “you win this one, Miss Victoria. What do you have in mind regarding this training thing?”

“Since my parents are putting my sister through bridal training for you I think it’s only fair that I put you through groom training for her,” Victoria smiled sweetly. It makes me feel uneasy knowing he agreed to my demands so willingly. He was considered an overbearing, narcissist control freak, who demands perfection from his employees. He would never give anyone control over anything as long as he was in charge. Hell, he was even called the reincarnation of the devil by his coworkers because of his strict nature and threatening aura when people don’t obey him and yet he is agreeing to my training so easily…giving me control…something smells fishy.

It was the first time she smiled that way towards him. It wasn’t a fake smile, but a genuine one. Before she would always smile this way towards everyone, but when she smiled at him she was always forcing herself to do so. It was like his business smile. It was fake and indifferent. A smile began to form on his mouth as he stared at her. She looked so beautiful when she smiles, he thought. It made him melt. Realizing that he was smiling and staring at her a minute longer than he should have. He cleared this throat. In a serious voice he relaxed his mouth and tried sounding uninterested, “what?”

As long as he agreed that is all is all that should matter right? I’ll make you suffer and feel pain through this whole training thing. I’ll make you break up with Seo unnie on your own accord, Victoria thought as she giggled to herself. “You’ll see in the upcoming days and weeks.” She stood up and grabbed the paper from the desk and put it back in her bag. “Good day to you, mister Shim Changmin. It was a good agreement on your part,” she playfully teased.

Changmin wasn’t really interested in what Victoria was doing, but why was she trying so hard for Seohyun if Seohyun had already agreed to this marriage without any concerns, Changmin wondered. Is it really because she doesn’t want Seohyun to get married for the wrong reasons or is there another motive? Slightly curious he wanted to ask Victoria, but before he could she had already disappeared from his office.

Our meetings are always so enjoyable, he thought as he smiled like an idiot remembering her smiling face just moments ago, always so enjoyable.

 

♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*

It has been a few days without any contact from her and Changmin wondered if he’ll have to wait another week before she appears before him again. It wasn’t like him to feel this way towards someone else, especially towards a girl. He never really gave a damn about any girls, but why her? Why now? It was an unknown feeling developing inside him and somehow he was curious as to what these feelings could be. He never experienced this type of feeling before so he doesn’t really know what it is or what all this could mean, but he knew that being around her made him feel different.

Even though they haven’t seen much of each other the feelings he felt was somewhat of an awakening emotional. At first sight and as you get to know the person more things inside you start developing without you realizing it is. When she’s around it was like even though he is himself, he finds himself agreeing to her without much thought. He was normally the one who always command others to do this and that, but when she was around he was the one being command to and he didn’t mind it. Was it because she was interesting and different from the others that he finds himself attracted to or was it something deeper. Either way it was a feeling he didn’t want to get rid of. He wanted to know what all this meant and why she is affecting him so much.

Do I have to wait another week before I can see her face again, he sighed as this thought ran through his mind. It’ll drive me crazy! As he ran his fingertips through his hair he let out a long sigh of frustration. Before he could think any further the phone rang. “Hello. This is CEO Shim Changmin speaking,” he answered in his business-like voice.

“Well hello to you too, CEO Shim Changmin,” the voice on the other line let out a small giggle before continuing “who knew you would actually be working in your office at this time and not playing around with girls.”

She sounds happy and perky today, he thought. Her giggle made Changmin grin like an idiot from ear to ear before frowning within seconds after remembering her last statement. “Of course I’d be in my office at this time. I might have come from a rich family, but I did work to get to where I am. I do know when it is playtime and when it is work time.”

“I see. Well mister busy CEO I was wondering if I could have some of your free time after work today. I wanted to meet up later.”

“I can meet right now if you want” his voice sounded even desperate to him. He had a strong urge to see her as the image of her smiling face popped into his mind when he heard her giggling earlier. For the past few days her smiling face hasn’t left his mind and he just doesn’t know why, but he wanted to see her as soon as he could.

“That’s not necessary. I know you are busy working so why don’t we just meet after work. Let’s say sometime around 5pm by the Café across from your work place?”

“But I am free now.”

“Well, I can’t now. I am busy until then so see you at 5PM?” Victoria sounded like she was in a hurry as she spoke.

“Okay, see you at 5PM,” he answered. He wasn’t happy that he has to wait to see her face. Other girls would have run to him if he suggested wanting to see them now, but she didn’t even seem to care. Why can’t she see me? I know she doesn’t have a job yet, so what can she be busy with? Is she meeting up with someone? Does she have a boyfriend?  These thoughts ran through his head it made him frustrated. Looking at the clock he let out a long sigh. Now he has to wait 4 more hours until he can see her again. Why can’t the time go by faster?

He had finished his work as fast as he could so that he could leave the moment the clock strikes 4:50 PM. If he arrived at the café too early she might say he’s slacking at work. Besides he doesn’t want to seem too eager. If he arrives at the café too late she might be there waiting or that he’s not punctual. He has to have the timing right!

Walking into the café he checked his watch. It was exactly 5:00 PM, not a minute late or early. Looking up he scanned the room for her. Upon seeing her, a small began forming at the corner of his mouth. She was sitting at the corner of the cafe with a book in her hand. Walking briskly over to where she was sitting he finally caught sight of her and their eyes locked. She smiled upon seeing him and it made his heart stir. It was her outfit that caught him off guard the most as he stared from her face to her attire that evening. She was wearing a long tightly fitted yoga pants with a triangular workout tank top. It looked cold. She needs to put on a coat over that skimpy top, he thought as he looked around to see if other guys were staring at her too.

“Hey there,” she greeted me. Before he could greet her back she stood up and handed him a bag and spoke again, “I have something for you.”

“Hey.” Changmin greeted Victoria while wearing a business smile on his face. I wonder why my heart is beating so fast, he thought as she stared at her. Realizing she had held the bag for him to grab for a while now he grabbed it from her hand. Opened the bag he stared into it. Confused by what this was he asked “workout clothing?”

“Yep, workout clothing.” She gave him a small smirk before sitting down on the chair and ushered him to do the same. “Have a seat. Remember how I was telling you about Groom training…well looking through your past high school records you don’t really seem to be all that athletic. I thought that the first lesson we could have is a workout routine to help you build up your stamina. How do you expect to carry my sister on your back or in your arms if don’t have good stamina?”

“What…you looked through my high school records? What do you mean by ‘building up’ my stamina? I work out occasionally you know,” Changmin sounding alarmed. Everyone had an awkward phase in their life and his was in high school. He was geeky and nerdy back then. Girls would always for being so skinny and his lanky looking body, but now it’s different. He wasn’t very charming to the opposite back then, but as he started taking care of his body more all the girls would swoon over him whenever they saw his chocolate abs. He has a good body with a good pack of abs to go with it. Would it impress her if she saw it? He thought as he patted his stomach and looked up at Victoria. What are you thinking stupid? Why do you need to impress this brat? Ushering the waiter over, he asked for a glass of water and a cup of coffee.

“No coffee,” Victoria voiced out as Changmin ordered his drink “he’ll be have the same as me. A glass of orange juice and a glass of water, thank you.”

“What?” Changmin asked unhappily.  He doesn’t like Victoria ordering his drink for him. “Who gave you…?”

Interrupting him Victoria looked up at him from under her long eyelashes, “we need to start your physical training this week so it’s better if you lay off the caffeine and soda from now on and also...”

“I can’t live without coffee! Are you insane? It’s an everyday essential for me,” Changmin chimed in as he stood up from his seat. Furrowing his eyebrows he frowned, “and besides what do you mean by I need physical training when my body looks this damn good.”  Pulling his shirt upwards a little he looked at Victoria hoping she’ll give him some kind of reaction like ‘oppa, don’t do that’ or ‘oppa, you have such a nice body.’ Those types of reaction were what he was hoping for, but instead Victoria just rolled her eyes. It wasn’t the reaction Changmin was expecting, but he couldn’t let that ruin his mood. Changmin pulled his shirt back down and slouched against his chair, “I don’t think I need any physical training. I’m in good shape.”

“Just because you have a good body doesn’t mean you are healthy. We need to take a physical exam to see if you are getting enough exercise, sleep, eating right and so on. Health isn’t all about the physical looks of your body, but what’s inside too. And besides, just because you are working out regularly doesn’t mean much if you are constantly consuming junk foods. I’m not doing this because I hate you. I am doing this because it’s all for the future of my future niece and nephew. I want their father to live past 70. Don’t you want to play with your kids? Don’t you want to see them grow up and get married?”

Hearing Victoria talk about his future kids made a cold sweat run down his spine. He doesn’t want any kids. He doesn’t want the responsibility of having to take care of anyone other than himself. Before he could think any future he stopped her, “please don’t continue anymore. Your sister and I haven’t even walked down the alter, yet and you are already thinking about our kids.”

Victoria arched her eyebrows. Curious as to why he was over reacting about the word ‘kids.’ “Most couples who get married do want children sometime in the future, right?” Victoria waited for a few seconds before continuing “do you not want kids?”

He took a sip a sip of the cold orange juice on the table before answering indifferently. “Not really. It’s not something I really care for.”

Victoria’s eyes widen in shock by his words. “Does my sister know?”

“Well it’s not something we really talk about,” he placed his drink back down on the table and stared at her. Even her unhappy shocked face looked cute he thought as he studied her reactions one by one. After a few seconds he shook his head. Why are you staring at her that way, Changmin? She’s just an interesting brat. A new toy. Something different. A new interesting toy that you will get bored of soon enough. Quit staring at her longer than you should have.

Slamming her hand on the table Victoria was slightly heated, “what do you mean by it’s not something you guys talk about? What do you guys even talk about? Do you guys even talk to each other at all? First of all who in the right mind would consider marriage without even talking to each other about something as important as having kids or not? Secondly, are you guys even thinking when you guys decided on getting married or was it just on some whim?” Victoria threw her arms in the air in exaggeration trying to act out as Seohyun and Changmin. “Let’s just get married, Seohyun. Okay, Changmin, I will get married to you since it will solve everything. Let’s not talk about anything and just do it without even knowing each other, Seohyun. Okay, Changmin, let’s just get married…”

“Lower your voice” Changmin hissed as he looked around. It was one thing to be shouting, but it was another to talk about your personal life loudly for everyone to hear. Especially since this café is across from his work place most likely one or two of his employee might be here after work buying coffee. “You need to calm your temper down. You get worked up so easily.”

“Well for heaven sakes,” Victoria slouched against her chair. Still feeling heated she drank the rest of her water and ushered the waiter to bring her another glass. “You guys are like a disaster waiting to happen. Do you guys think you guys will have a perfect marriage life just by marrying each other and not having the need to know anything about each other? What about wants and needs? Marriage is a commitment, Changmin, a god damn commitment. It’s not something that you do on a whim thinking that if you have money everything in life will be fine. Even if you want it that way don’t drag my sister down with these thoughts.”

“Why are you so concern about this whole thing? I mean I understand that she’s your sister and everything, but she’s old enough to make her own decisions and she’s smart enough to know what she wants. It’s her choice to marry me. It’s her choice to do this whole marriage thing without any strings attach.”

“Without strings attach? Are you kidding me…Yes it’s her god damn choice, but…” Victoria stopped herself from talking. She knew that if she said anymore Seohyun’s secret would get out. She knew that Seohyun just wanted to get married because it was the easiest way out for her. She knew that Seohyun thinks that by getting married everything with Kyuhyun will be done with and the pain will be gone, but that’s just stupid. They both are just running away from the problems thinking that feelings will just disappear if one of them were to get married to someone else. They think that if one of them were to get married the love they once had won’t be haunting them anymore, but they are just setting themselves up for disaster.

Seohyun thinks that by marrying someone else I could love Kyuhyun and he could love me back, but that could never happen. How can she even think that I could marry Kyuhyun after knowing how much she loves him? Does she think that I gave up my feelings back then just for them to end up this way? Does she think that if she gave up I will go back to chasing him? Does she think that I still love him? How naïve...if I could love him back then without thinking of how she felt I wouldn’t have to run away to America. I knew I couldn’t love him knowing she loves him too. It was mutual between them. Mutual. If they keep on playing these games they are just bringing more people along for the ride on this train wreck. Running away never solves anything.

“But what?” Changmin asked, slightly interested in what Victoria has to say.

“Nothing, nothing at all,” Victoria whispered.

The look on Victoria’s face made Changmin’s heart wrench. It was a weird sense of sharp pain he has never felt before taking over him as he looked at her sad yet puzzling face. “I don’t think it’s nothing.”

“Well it’s nothing,” Victoria sounding defensive. She shouldn’t take her anger out on Changmin. Even if his reason for marrying her sister was wrong it was also stupid of Seohyun to agree to this whole thing so blindly. And to think Seohyun was the smart one.  Sighing she looked across from her at Changmin’s worried face. He’s so weird, she thought. One minute he is all mad at her because she is being too forceful on him, trying to control him then another minute he’s all in agreement with her no matter what her demands are.  I guess that’s what people call the prince’s virus. It’s a bi-polar behavior these princes have. Sometimes they are hot, sometimes they are cold.

Drinking the rest of her orange juice she then began packing her books into her bag. “Well I’m going to get going now. It’s getting late and I am getting hungry. Your first day of lessons starts tomorrow. I’ll see you tomorrow at 7am at your place tomorrow to begin our first day of the workout routine.”

“I told you I don’t need a workout plan. You saw my body. Why are you in a rush with this whole thing? Shouldn’t you give me at least a week to prepare?”

I don’t have much time left to try to convince him this whole marriage thing is a mistake. I know if I try convincing Seo unnie it’ll be useless so it has to be you who suffer my wrath. “I’m not in a rush,” Victoria lied. “And I told you. Lifting weights to get a hard rock body doesn’t mean crap if all you are doing is for the purpose of looks alone. You need to have some workout routine to help you with stamina building and stress relieving. It seems that all your current workout routine does for you is gives you a body that allows you to go around bragging to others about. Think about trying to control your stress level. You are always so hot tempered. You need a workout that also helps you calm your soul a little.”

“You’re the one to talk” he smirked at her playfully. “You have an issue with anger just as much as I do.”

Glaring at him she narrowed her eyes, “I am not hot tempered. I just have a lot of things on my plate right now that’s all. Well anyways I’ll be going now. See you tomorrow.” When Victoria put her bag over her shoulders and stood up without thinking Changmin’s hand went to her arm holding her back. Victoria turned slightly and raised her eyebrow at Changmin, “is something wrong?”

Letting go Changmin didn’t know why he grabbed Victoria arm, but for some reason it was a moment of impulse on his part. Not knowing what to say he made up an excuse, “well…I’m hungry too so how about we grab a bite to eat together?” As Victoria pondered Changmin continued, wanting to persuade her a little more, “since you went through all that trouble of coming here and everything. Its least I could do…treat you to some food that is.”

Victoria smiled then shook her head, “Nah, its okay. I rather not.” Walking a few steps towards the door she tilted her head back, “see you at 7Am, Mister Shim.”

After Victoria left the café Changmin let out a sigh. It was new feeling that consumes him being with Victoria. It was exciting and somewhat happiness, but at the same time it was frustrating. She kept him on a string with her words and pulled him in all sorts of direction with her command. He, being the idiot that he is, is being led by the hair and doesn’t know it. He never felt this way because of a girl before so he doesn’t understand what all this means. Why did he agree to her term so easily and let her do whatever she wants. Was the game she was playing so fun that he forgot how he hated being commanded by others?

Looking at the bag below him he picked it up and opened it. Looking inside he wondered how she knew his size. What does she mean by being physically prepared? He has a damn good body and works hard for it. He might not be the healthiest eater, but all good foods are bad for you. Physically prepared, huh? Argh. He thought as he let out a grunt, she said something about carrying Seohyun bridal style…don’t tell me she expects me to carry Seohyun. He hated the idea of being a servant to someone.

 

 

 

 

Is this love at first sight for Changmin or is it just a case of infatuations? Changmin has never met a girl who isn’t charmed by his charismatic personality or swoon by his good looks until now. He knew she was trouble with their first encounter at the airport and yet fate drew them together in the most twisted way. What will become of this tale of so-called love, or maybe not between Changmin and Victoria as she trains him to become the perfect husband for her sister? Stay tune to next chapter to find out what kind of ‘work out’ plan does Victoria has up her sleeve for Changmin and will he continue with her training games or will he fight back?

What about Seohyun and Kyuhyun? What could Victoria possible do to draw them closer together when Seohyun wants nothing to do with Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun on the other hand  is scared to advance on his own, scared that Seohyun will reject him with her cold words?

 

 

[Author’s Side Notes] Finally an update ^^;;

Sorry for taking so long, ‘Entice’ readers. From now until further notice I’ll be rotating my fanfics again like last time, EnticeàSM Juliet JYP Romeo à Run Back to You…and the cycle starts all over again.

Thank you for your patience in waiting for my updates all this time, I am grateful to you all. Also, thank you to new and to old subscribers for subscribing and reading my fanfics. If you have any feedback or comments, please do not be shy and leave one for me. I’m happy to hear how you all feel about the chapter(s) and what you didn’t like about it. J Thanks again.

‘A good writer is one that listens and sometimes comply to the readers demands. It opens a new door to their window of imagination when others put in their two cent- opinions.’