Chapter 1

Entice

 

Who said life was easier for those who were born rich compared to those who aren’t? It’s true that those born in a wealthy family could afford everything that money could buy, but at the same time the price for using money without it being yours is even greater than the worth of money itself. That was how it was for him.

Growing up Changmin had gotten everything he had ever wanted from shiny new toys as a toddler to shiny new cars as an adult. Everything was given to him on a silver platter without having to lift a finger except one thing. And that was freedom. Reaching the age of 30, he realized that his freedom will soon be limited due to obligations, responsibilities, and duties he now has to fulfill as the first born son of the family.

Lately Changmin’s parents have become fed up with the countless scandals he has with women. They were tired of cleaning up his messes for him, using money to keep the news from reaching tabloids. They were tired of their friends flaunting how great their new daughter-in-law was, or how excited they are about becoming a grandparent.

Looking at their own son, they wanted him to grow up and start settling down now that Changmin is older. They had told him numerous of times before that he needed to find someone he could settle down with instead of wasting his time on women who he had no feelings for nor have a future with. After months of nagging him to change they finally had no other option, but to threaten him. He had left them no other choice.

Looking through the folders his parents had their secretary hand him not too long ago, he couldn’t really decide on who he wanted as a prospective wife. They all seemed to possess the same quality; pretty, comes from a rich family, has a successful career, yada yada yada, the typical stuff. He really didn’t care who his parents picked as long as that person didn’t interfere with his private life. He just needs someone who will be the easiest to deal with in the future. Someone who knows that this marriage is just due to his parent’s wants, not his own.

Glancing through the folders once more, there was one face he recognized and her name was Seohyun Song. She was someone he had met once before. She was the sister of someone he does business with, Minho Song.

He remembered seeing her face and name plastered all over the tabloids many times before. She is a famous socialite and actress, known for her party girl ways and her many infamous relationships with her co-stars. She should be easy to deal with since they both have similar life style, he told himself. She was exactly what he needed. If they were to get married, their marriage could just be a marriage solely base on paper. They’ll play the role of a good husband and a good wife when going to family events and business functions, but both of them will give each other enough space to do as they please without any restriction or rules, aside from what is necessary. This was what he was the type of marriage he wanted.

 

-------

 

“Victoria Song!” The voice on the other line shouted the instant Victoria pick up her cellphone, “how dare you not pick up your cellphone for days.”

Victoria laughed hearing her unnie whine on the other line. Even though she’s the younger sister, Seohyun was the one who’s always complaining and whining just like a little child. “I’ve been busy with finals and besides I am busy preparing my valedictorian speech.”

“Even if you are busy you should still make time to call me once in a while. I haven’t heard from you in two weeks already. TWO WEEKS! You know I get lonely without you.”

“Haha. You…lonely? Yeah right. You have tons of people around you who can entertain you. You don’t need me to keep you company. And besides, you’ll get to see me next week anyways when the whole family comes to attend my graduation.”

“…but…but…, but I miss your voice.”

“FINE. I’ll try and call you more often.” Victoria didn’t know why, but Seo seemed slightly different today.

After a few seconds of silence Seohyun muttered, “…actually there’s a reason why I’m calling you today.”

“Hmmm?”

Seohyun wasn’t sure how to bring the topic up, knowing Victoria would freak out when she found out. But even so, she knew she had to tell Vic somehow. “…I’m getting engaged and we’re having the engagement party next month.”

“Engaged? Are you guys finally getting married? It’s about damn time.” Victoria was excited. Her leaving to study aboard all those years was finally paying off. Seo unnie and Kyu oppa had finally gotten back together and are now getting engaged.

Before Victoria could finish her sentence Seohyun interrupted her train of thought “I’m marrying someone you haven’t met before.”

“What did you just say?” Victoria sounding alarmed by the news she just heard, “what do you mean by that.”

“It’s just like I said. You haven’t met the man I’m going to marry yet, you will when you come back home.”

Without thinking the words flew out of Victoria’s mouth almost in a scream of horror “what about Kyuhyun oppa?”

“What about him?” Seohyun sounded restless as she continued, “I told you a long time ago that I don’t like him that way. Why can’t you understand that?”

Opening Victoria wanted to shout liar, but she stopped herself from doing so. “Do you love him, he man you are going to marry that is?”

“I haven’t met him for long, but from what I can tell he’s really smart and has a great personality. He is not only good looking, but he’s also very charismatic. He has a good background and comes from a wealthy family, which mom and dad approves of. I enjoy spending time with him.”

“That’s not what I asked you, unnie. I asked do you love that person.”

She couldn’t lie to Victoria. After pausing for a bit to think, Seohyun finally replied after a minute had gone by, “I’ve only known him for three months and we haven’t really gone on many dates since we both are pretty busy with work so to call it love so soon would be a lie, but I’m sure I will grow to love him over time.”

Seohyun was being ridiculous and Victoria couldn’t hold her composure anymore, in an outrage tone she couldn’t help yelling “three month? Seo unnie, you’ve only known him for three months and yet you have already decided on marrying him? Why are you rushing into marriage so suddenly?”

Seohyun let out a long sigh, “I knew you’d react like this that’s why I didn’t want to tell you about it until now.”

“Well who in their right mind wouldn’t react the same way I did after hearing something like that? You guys haven’t known each other long and yet you guys are already deciding on marriage. You guys don’t love each other and yet you guys are getting married. If you think love will just grow over time then you are more naïve than I thought. Love isn’t something that can be forced with time, it’s something that just happen when you least expect it to. Whatever happened to marrying someone you love, not some stranger…I know you still love Kyu oppa and he loves you too so why didn’t you guys get back together after I left? Why…” Victoria couldn’t find the right words to continue. There were tons of questions running through her mind right now and the one thing that made her stomach coil the most was the thought of how all this was her fault. Was she to blame for the way things had ended with Seo unnie and Kyu oppa?

At that time I was young, naïve and selfish when it came to love. I didn’t know much about love, but I knew that it was love and that he was someone special to me. It was his caring nature and gentle personality that had made me fall in love with him, but at that time it was my sister who had caught his eyes, not me.

Hearing him talk about Seo unnie as if she was the most important person in the world to him made me jealous of her. As time went by, the jealous inside me couldn’t be contained any longer and there were times where I’d just explode in frustration. Occasionally I find myself telling him to give up on her and to move on because she hasn’t looked his way and might never look his way.

There were other times where I’d tell Kyu oppa things about unnie and other guys, knowing it’ll hurt him, but I still did it out of jealousy. Love has made me this way. It had turned me into a selfish and uncaring person. Making me say things and do things that hurt the person I love just so that he’d give up on the person he loves. Love has made me blind and reckless. It even made me hate my own sister at times.

There were days where I’d unexpectedly snap at Seo unnie if she were to come to me asking me for advice regarding other guys. I knew I shouldn’t be mad at unnie for not knowing oppa’s feelings, but I couldn’t help it. How can Seo unnie look at other guys when there was someone who was so perfect right under her nose.

Kyu oppa was way better than those other guys unnie had dated. Oppa was caring, understanding, smart, handsome and loving. He was everything and more. If only he’d look my way, I think I would be the luckiest girl in the world. Seo unnie just doesn’t realize how special she is to be loved by him.

Every time Seo unnie would get a new boyfriend, it was me who would sit by oppa’s side, consoling him. Even though I say mean things about unnie, how she doesn’t deserve his love because she is too frivolous with love or how she changes boyfriends so fast and that she doesn’t understand love. No matter how many bad things I say about her, he would never say anything bad about her with me. Instead he’d tell me that everyone loves differently and that I shouldn’t say those things about her because it’ll make her sad if she were to ever find out. He defending her made me feel guilty for having these bad thoughts about my own sister.

Unlike me, he was kind and unselfish. He loved her and would never say or do anything to hurt her. He would just wait there patiently, hoping one day she’d turn and look his way. He had once told me not to talk bad about her because love wasn’t something you can force. It was something that just grows over time. I knew he was right, but I still couldn’t accept it. If that was true how come he doesn’t love me, the person who has been by his side this whole time? Why not me? How I wish he would look my way just once. Love me unconditionally like he does Seo unnie, just once. I just need his love just once and that should be enough.

When Seo unnie broke up with her boyfriend, Kyu oppa told me he’s going to confess to her. Even though I wanted to say don’t, I couldn’t bring myself to do it. I was a coward, unable to voice my own feelings. I just smiled at him that day and encouraged him to try his best while crying so much behind his back in my room all alone. The weakness in me made me hate my own self that time. If I were to confess, would he look at me this whole time not her?

Finding out that Seo unnie had rejected Kyu oppa made me feel so happy it was like the gods have answered my prayer, but that happiness was short lived when I saw the hurt and pain in Kyu oppa eyes when I went to console him that day. He smiled one last time at me saying “I guess I wasn’t the one right for her.” It was supposed to be the smile I love the most, but I felt nothing except pain coming from that smile.

Seeing him in so much pain from the rejection made me feel like it was hard to breathe. I felt my heart twitch in pain. Without thinking, the words just flew out of my mouth “is Seohyun unnie the only one you can love…can’t it be me?”

He looked at me full of compassion, a look you’d give your little sister “you are such a kidder. Do I look that pathetic to you that you would say that just to console me? You don’t need to pity me.”

 I smiled at him, masking my pain. Why couldn’t oppa see how serious I was? Feeling slightly angry I spoke again “I was being…”

Before I could finish telling him about my feelings, he interrupted me “it might be pathetic, but I still love her even though she had rejected me. You know it’s weird to say, but I feel like she’s the only one for me. No matter how many times she rejects me in the future I’ll keep asking her. I’ll just use that as motivation to keep on trying harder. I’ll wait here until she’s ready to accept me.”

At that moment, I realize that I could never take her place in his heart. Even if I wanted to I knew I would never be able to, I wasn’t even an option to him. I guess you can say reality had hit me hard hearing him say those things. It hit me so hard that the next few words that came out of my mouth made me regret it even till this day “no matter how much you try, you can never make her happy. She will never love you.”

I ran home after saying those words to him. How could I face him after saying such cruel things? It was my own selfish desire that had turned me into this monster, a monster that keeps on hurting those around me. I hurt the person I love the most because of my own jealous wants.

Walking pass Seo’s room to get to my room I could hear her crying. Curious, I pressed my head closer to her door to hear what she was saying. She told her friend through the phone that the person she likes has finally confessed to her, but she had to reject him because of her sister.

Just when I thought this day couldn’t get any worst, I hear this. She didn’t reject him because she didn’t like him. She had rejected him because she was thinking of me. I’ve caused my sister and the person I love pain because of my greed for his love. My selfish wish for love made them unable to smile and be happy.

I didn’t know what to do, but I knew had to do something. Unnie has done so much for me and given me so much. I couldn’t have asked for a better sister and instead of repaying her with kindness, I talked bad about her to him all the time. I made her unable to accept him because she was thinking of my feelings. I have caused all this.

Holding back my feelings I knew what had to be done. Instead of all three be miserable, it would be better if at least two were to be happy. If he belonged to Seo unnie at least I know I could still see his smiling face. It’s the right thing to do, I encouraged myself. Gathering all the courage I had, I knocked on her door.

“Come in” Seo unnie said through the door.

Opening the door I spoke without hesitation, getting straight to the point “why did you turn down Kyu oppa’s confession?”

“How can I accept him when you love him?” Her words caught me off guard.

 “Huh? What are you talking about?” I lied, embarrassed that I was caught.

“Are you telling me you don’t love him?”

“I don’t love him” the words that just came out of my mouth made it hard for me to breathe. Even though the lie was suffocating I had to pull together, I had to make my lie believable.

“Well I don’t either,” Seo unnie stared at me as if she’s trying to see if I would crack under pressure; if I would admit to being in love with Kyu oppa.

Closing my eyes I took a deep breathe then opened them again, I held back the tears from falling as I spoke “but you could learn to love him if you give him a chance. I think you guys would be great together.”

“…So are you saying you want me to go out with him?” Seo unnie eyed me suspiciously.

I nodded my head slowly, not wanting to think about it. If I think about it, I’d hesitate and once I do that, unnie will completely know how I feel. “That’s what I wish for,” I said staring at her with determination filled eyes.

After a few seconds of silence she let out a sigh and then nodded in agreement, “…fine. Don’t regret it.” It was easier than I thought. I didn’t know she would agree so easily. I smiled at her, and thanked her.

Slowly walking to my room I could feel the tears falling down my cheeks. I couldn’t hold it in any longer. The words came out of Seo unnie’s mouth made me miserable, but it was what was best. That’s good that she agreed. You did well. First love always end up this way, I console myself. All along it was never meant to be you.

Months of them dating were what had hurt me the most. Even though I was the one who had wanted Seo unnie to date Kyu oppa, seeing him so happy was torture to me, but at the same time it was happiness. I got to see him smile more, smile in a way that I have never seen him smile before. This was what I had asked for this was what I had wanted to watch them on the side line. You can’t regret your choice now, Victoria.

The thing that had probably pushed me over the edge was hearing about their life. Even though I didn’t want to know, Seo unnie made it her mission to let me know that they had done it. Over and over again, she’d tell me small about their life. It drove me insane.

I guess you can say I couldn’t stand it anymore, it was what I had wanted, but I needed to get over him and move on, but I can’t do that by staying here listening to all this. I couldn’t stand seeing them all lovey dovey in front of me all the time let alone hear about their active life. It’s not like I could tell her I don’t want to hear it. She’ll become suspicious again. Right now their happiness was more important than anything else.

One day, when I came home from school I saw Seo in my room, sitting on my bed reading something.

“Unnie, why are you in my room?” I asked, unsure why she was reading on my bed when her room was just a few doors down.

“What the hell is this?” She threw the papers she was holding earlier, in my face. I picked up the papers and realized what had gotten her so mad.

“What about it?” I asked staring at how livid she looked.

“Why are you going aboard for college? You’ve never showed interested in studying aboard before, so why now?”

“I just felt that it’s a good idea to broaden my horizon that’s all.” It was a partial lie.

“Bull . Is it because I am with Kyu?” She hissed.

“What? Why would you think that?” I turned away not wanting to face her. I was scared she’ll read right through my lies.

“Don’t lie to me. It’s because I’m with him isn’t it? I saw the picture of him in your drawer.”

I turned and gave her the best poker face I could pull together. “I told you it’s not. Geez stop thinking like that. That picture was something I had once put in there and had forgotten all about it till you brought it up and besides, why can’t I want something without….”

Before I could finish my sentence she interrupted me, “why are you running away? It was you who had wanted me to date him. If it wasn’t because of you I wouldn’t have been with him in the first place and now you are running away.”

“Stop. Stop. Stop. I told you already it’s nothing like that. I’m happy you are happy with him. I really am. I’m happy you found happiness.”

“I only went out with him because you told me to. I don’t even love him so don’t go” I could hear the pleading in her voice. Just as she spoke Kyu oppa appeared.

“Did you hear everything just now?” I asked, mortified at the thought.

“…” Turning to look at Seo, I could see the pain behind his stare, “so when you said you love me, they were all lies?”

Seo unnie’s silence made the situation worst. After a few seconds I couldn’t help, but speak “it’s not what you think oppa. It’s all a misunderstanding.” I pulled on his arm begging him to understand. He pulled it away and yanked on Seo’s arm.

“Answer me, were they all lies?” Kyu oppa whispered. I could hear how hurt he was over her words.

Pulling her arm away unnie stared at me for what seemed like forever. Her eyes were full of sadness. Finally pulling her glaze off mine she turned her attention towards him, “…so what if they were?”

My eyes widen in horror at her words. How could unnie just lie to oppa like that? Even though she said those words, her eyes were saying something else. Why is she doing this, why? I know she loves him, and I do too, but I gave up my love for them to be happy. I gave him up to see him happier with her, so how could she just…I don’t want them to end up like this.

“So it was just a game to you all along. I should have known.” Looking at oppa as he spoke, I could see how mad and hurt he was. How betrayed he must have felt at that moment.

How can you say you love unnie if you can’t even tell that unnie’s lying, oppa? “Kyu oppa, unnie is li….” I tried telling him. I stood in front of him, pulling on his arm, pleading him to listen to me.

“Stop Victoria, just stop,” he yelled, pushing me to the side so he could see unnie’s face. His harsh tone and pained expression broke my heart.

“Don’t push her” Unnie pushed him back then she came over to where I was stand and pulled me closer to her, hugging me. Even though she was shaking I could hear her fast heartbeat and heavy breathing. Unnie looked down at me and then stared at oppa coldly “it’s over. Get out.”

That was the last time I saw Kyu oppa before I left for America. His once gentle smile that would render me speechless upon sight was now gone. I could no longer see his smile. I took it away the moment I took away his happiness. If I wasn’t selfish in the first place…if unnie didn’t find out about me loving oppa maybe the story would have been different for them.

The day I left the one thing I told Seo unnie before boarding the plane was “I want you to find happiness. Even if you don’t want to admit it I know you do love him and he loves you too. I know you both are the happiest when you guys are together so please fix this misunderstanding. I want to come back and see a happy ending between the two of you.”

I left to study aboard because I wanted to come back a stronger person. I wanted to grow up. I wanted to be someone others depend on, not someone who only depends on others. I wanted to leave my childish ways behind me so that I can move on from my mistakes.

I left so that I could forget him. I wanted to forget I ever loved him so that she can love him unconditionally without worrying about my pain. I wanted to come back to see their happy ending. I left so that she can be with him without having to look at me and regret her choice to be with him. I wanted the two people I love to be happy.

“Victoria? Hello? Where did you go?” Seo unnie sounded worried on the other line, “earth to Victoria?”

“Sorry unnie” I said, forgetting that I was still on the phone with her, “so what was your answer to my question.”

“There’s no answer for that question.” I could hear the sadness in her voice. “I have to go back to work now, but I hope you can keep an open mind about this marriage.” After a few seconds of pausing, Seo unnie continued in a soft whisper, “I hope you can just leave the past as the past, I am happy with my current fiancé now.”

Who was she kidding? Even though she wants to leave the past as the past, she didn’t sound too happy talking about her fiancé compared to when she talked about Kyu oppa back then. How can I just leave this situation be if she isn’t happy. I want to know what had happened between them after I left, but she wasn’t telling me anything.

I need to find out what had happened and why she’s picking this stranger over Kyu oppa. I want to know what Kyu oppa think about all this. I’ll get all the answers to these questions and I’ll fix the mess I made years ago when I come back to Korea.

“…okay. Talk to you another time.”

 

 =========

 

Arriving in Korea, everything seemed to have changed drastically in the years. The airport lobby has so many stores that are being endorsed by entertainers now compared to back then. Also there are so many food shops in the airport, I thought before someone’s crying interrupted my thought.

Turning her attention at the direction where the crying sound was coming from Victoria saw a man yelling at a crying child and another man picking up fallen papers that were scattered all over the ground. Rushing over Victoria came to the child’s side. She hated seeing adults mistreat children. “What’s going on here?” No one spoke, so she spoke again, “are you this child’s guardian?”

Neither of the men answered her questions, but instead the man standing up spoke to the one on the floor, “hurry up and pick up the papers. We’re in a hurry.”

Seeing as how neither men seemed to care about the girl Victoria was mad, but she held it in. “What’s wrong little girl, why are you crying? Where are your parents?”

The little girl pointed to the ice cream that was on the floor. Through little sobs, trying to control her cries the little girl spoke, “…ice cream…I don’t…know…where mommy…is”

“You’re lost? Come with unnie, I’ll help you find your mommy, okay?” Victoria patted the girls back, trying to stop the girl from crying.

“…he bumped into me and I dropped my ice cream” the girl pointed to the man standing up then to the fallen ice cream cone.

“Okay. We’ll get that nice man to buy you a new one for dropping your old one okay?” Victoria smiled at the girl then glanced over at the man who was standing, “I think you guys owe this little girl a new ice cream cone and an apology for bumping into her.”

“What?” The man standing up put his hands in his pocket, “I don’t owe her nothing. She should be the one who owes me money for getting my pants dirty. She should have watched where she was walking.” He then pointed to the man on the floor, “how long does it take you to pick up a few measly little pieces of paper?”

Victoria tried hard to control her anger. She didn’t want to scare the little girl by yelling. In a calm voice, she forced herself to smile, “excuse me sir, but I do think that YOU should be the one to buy her a new ice cream cone and YOU should be the one who apologize, not her.”

“Look here. She was the one who had bumped into me and had dropped the ice cream cone herself. I am very busy, so can you please not bother me with such insignificant matters?”

Victoria couldn’t stop herself from sounding like she’s about to kick his . What kind of jerk would be so mean to a little child? The price of the ice cream wasn’t important. It was the value behind it. What kind of lesson would you teach a child where adults could get away with bullying a child? Even if it’s the child’s fault he should have tried to help her find her mom instead of yelling at her for getting his pants dirty. “I demand an apology from you. What adult in their right mind would pick a fight with a child? You are wearing an expensive Gucci suit and nicely polish shoes and yet you wouldn’t buy her a new ice cream cone.”

Just then the guy on the floor stood up, “I’m done Mr. Shim.”

“Took you damn long enough, let’s go,” the guy who was standing began walking away.

The guy who was picking up the papers turned and looked at the girl then at Victoria, “I’m sorry about that…” before he could continue the other guy shouted “hurry up.”

As they walked away, Victoria could no longer contain her boiling blood. Who does that guy think he is? The child is no older than four and yet he’s picking on her. Without thinking Victoria walked after them and grabbed the arm of the guy with the attitude. “Are you really walking away? Are you seriously not going to buy her a new ice cream cone?”

“I told you I didn’t drop her ice cream so now stop wasting my time.”

The guy tried to leave, but Victoria held on with a firm grip. “Fine. I don’t need you to buy her an ice cream anymore, I will. All I want you to do is just apologize to her and I won’t bother you anymore.”

The man sneered at Victoria “you know what.” He took out his wallet and threw money in Victoria’s face, “this will buy you enough ice cream for a week. Now stop bothering me.” He yanked his arm from Victoria’s grip and walked away.

Victoria was so angry she was about to pound him right there, but stopped herself when the little girl pulled on her arm. “Unnie, I think I see my mommy…let’s go” the little girl began running the opposite direction of where that guy was walking.

“Lucks on your side today, if I ever catch you again I’m going to teach you a lesson” Victoria muttered eyeing the guy’s silhouette before turning to chase after the little girl.

 

======================

 

“Why do I have to attend a business dinner with you guys?” Victoria whined looking at Minho and Seohyun.

“You’ve been back for a week already and you’ve been so busy that you haven’t had the chance to meet my fiancé yet. He’ll be there today and it’s a good chance for me to introduce my sister to him” Seohyun beaming with pride in her eyes as she looked at Victoria. “Now go change into that outfit that I had bought you the other day and let’s go. Otherwise we’d all be late.”

Victoria rubbed her hand against her face in frustration. Since she’s been back to Korea she been giving Seo unnie and Minho oppa excuses about being too busy to meet Seo’s fiancé. Victoria hasn’t seen Kyu oppa yet and she wanted to see him before meeting Seo’s fiancé since Seo keeps on avoiding the question about why they haven’t fixed their misunderstanding she’ll just ask Kyu oppa about what happened, but he is never anywhere to be found.

“Kyuhyun will be there too,” said Minho looking at Victoria, “you haven’t seen him in forever and he hasn’t’ seen you in awhile either. I bet he’ll be surprised at how much you’ve grown.”

Victoria looked up at Seo for her reaction, but she didn’t seem to care. This was strange. Why is she so unreadable when I need to read her expressions the most? Victoria frowned then let out a loud sigh. Standing up she began walking towards the stairs, “fine. Just give me 30 minutes.”

“Good girl,” Minho walked over and put his arms on Victoria’s shoulders ushering her to walk faster “how hurry up.”

 

=====

 

Walking into the room it was a place she recognized. Her parents often had dinner parties here and this was one of the occasional places they’d have it at. It was the typical scene of the rich and privileged, a boring scene at that.

“Come with me,” Minho ushered Victoria away from the door, “I want to introduce you to a few people.”

“What about Seo unnie?” I asked wondering where Seo went. She disappeared the moment they got here.

“She’s probably looking for her fiancé, or something. She’ll join us later, now let’s go and greet some people.”

After fifteen minutes of being paraded around by Minho like a shiny new toy, Victoria was tired. She needed a drink. She hated going to these types of functions where people were all business like and fake. Grabbing a drink from the nearest waiter she heard someone call her name in the distant.

“Victoria, come here.” Even though Seohyun was calling Victoria, she was too excited about showing off her sister to wait for her sister to appear. Pulling her fiancé, she walked over towards Victoria to meet her half way.

Looking up Victoria caught a glimpse of someone besides Seohyun. After a few seconds her mind finally clicked. She recognized that face. Mouth wide open in a gasp of disbelief and horror, Victoria pointed her finger and shouted “the no manners, good looking at the airport.”

 

 

 

What would become of this meeting when the cheeky Victoria meets the arrogant Changmin again? What will Kyuhyun’s answer be after Victoria finally sees him and ask him about the past? What plan will Victoria come up with in order to fix the situation between Kyuhyun and Seohyun? Find out all this and more in the next chapter ;)

 

[Author’s Side Notes] This will be a romantic comedy fanfic. There won’t be a lot of Seokyu moments, but there will be some. I hope people still enjoy the story for what it is. There will be some Kyutoria moments and some KyuSeotoria moments too.

I won’t be uploading any more chapters for this fanfic until I’m back from my Christmas vacation. I will however be updating at least one more chapter for my other fanfics before going on vacation. I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas break and remember to keep warm. I want to thank everyone who have subscribed to my stories and have given me feedback. I enjoy reading the comments you guys have left me. I haven’t really had the time to thank each and every one of you since I’m a pretty lazy person, but I do want you to know I appreciate reading your comments. Anyways, happy holidays everyone!