Do you like her?

I'll love you even if death separates us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

'Where have you been last semester? Going through plastic surgery?' JB asked. Young Mi smirks, 'Why would I  go through plastic surgery? I'm original. Nothing is plastic in me. Now excuse me, I have to get to class.' she said and walk away. JB held her hands and said, 'I'm sorry about the last time. Can we start over our relationship?' 

'Let go of me. Wae? You want me back? Don't you have a pride? Remember what you said? Hm... Go away. Leave me alone. You're ugly. I only dated you for benefits. That's what you said.' she said coldly. 'Mianne,' he looked down. 'Forget it. I would never forgive. Ever.' she manage to break free from his grip but he pulled her and hugged her. 

Minwoo who happened to pass by saw everything. He walks quickly towards them and push JB away. 'What do you want with my girlfriend?' he asked JB. 'Girlfriend? Stop joking! She's mine!' JB shouted. Young Mi slap him. 'How can I be yours now when you broke up with me cruelly last year!? Oppa, let's go.' she pulled Minwoo's hand and walk away. JB bite his lower lips "I'll make you come back to me." he thought. 

'Young Mi, who is that guy? Did you cheated on me!?' Minwoo pout. 'Aniyo! I would never cheat on you! He's just my... ex-boyfriend..' she said sadly. Minwoo saw her sad face and he hugged her. 'I don't like it when you're with other guys. I really hate it.' he whispers. Wooyoung was looking for Young Mi as she forgots to bring her lunch box accidentally saw Minwoo hugging Young Mi. 'Yah, yah, yah! You two! No skinship!!!' he shouted at them and pull them away from each other. 

'Oppa, what are you doing here?' Young Mi asked. 'Here, you're lunch box. You forgot to bring them.' he gave Young Mi the lunch box and glared at Minwoo. 'No skinship!' he hissed at Minwoo. 'Wae? She's my girlfriend.' Minwoo stick out his tongue and hugged Young Mi. 'YAH! Stay away from her!' Wooyoung pushed Minwoo away and hugged Young Mi. 'Yah! Both of you stop it!' Young Mi pushed Wooyoung away and walk to class.

Wooyoung and Minwoo glared at each other. 'Yah! No Minwoo! Get back to class! And who are you!?' a teacher called out. Minwoo bowed at the teacher and glared at Wooyoung then he walked away. 

'Yah, Mr. Park. I'm your used-to-be favorite student. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter