I'll make you regret

I'll love you even if death separates us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

It's the end of summer and everyone else had to return back to school. Young Mi got her pay and her 'ATM' machine back. She was happy to have everything back to where it is before summer. 'Now, I'll show all of them what I've became. I'll make them regret for pushing me around like that.' Young Mi said to herself while looking at the mirror. 

The girl she saw in the mirror is a completely different girl from what she was last year. She was once a fat and ugly girl. A girl who was pushed around and hurt emotionally by others. She's happy with the changes. 

Before heading to school, she texted Minwoo.

To: Minwoo <3

I'm going to school now~

I forgot to ask you... Which school you go to?

Well, whatever. Let's meet each other after school, ne?

-Young Mi-

She smiled and walked to school. When she reached school, everyone was staring at her. She felt weird having so many eyes on her. She scurried to the notice board to check which class is she in and rushed towards her class. "I was here last year and no one stared at me. But now, I'm just not used to it!" she yelled in her head. When she reached to her class, she quickly sit on an empty seat and lay her head on the table to read her text message.

To: My Young Mi <3

I think I saw you in my school. Could it be that you're studying in X High School?

Thank goodness! The twins and I are studying there too! 

Let's have lunch together later~ <3

-Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter