I'll still love you

I'll love you even if death separates us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Minwoo's POV~

I stared out the window and sighed the nth time. I really wanted to see Young Mi, I miss her a lot. "Noona, where are you?" I mumbled. "I'm here... Oppa, I miss you a lot..." I heard someone said. I looked around the class, full of hope, thinking that it is Young Mi but she is no where to be found. I sighed. Now my mind is playing tricks on me... I let out a fainted laugh and continue staring out the window.

"Oppa! I miss you! Do you miss me!?" Hana rushed into the class and hugged me. I shot daggers at her and pushed her away. "Oppa... Don't you miss me?" her voice changed into a kind voice. It reminded me of her. "Noona..." I murmured as I looked at her. She tilted her head and stared blankly at me.

I smiled weakly and shook my head. It can't be her... I told myself. Suddenly, she gigged and pinched my cheek. "Why are you so cute? It's the only reason why I felt for you~" she smiled. I pushed her hand aside and walked out of the classroom. As expected, she followed me around. "Oppa, stop! I have something to tell you.." I heard her said. I ignored it and continue walking. 

She grabbed my hand and stared deeply into my eyes. "Minwoo-ssi, I'm sorry I can't keep my promise to you. I'm sorry I can't stay by your side anymore. I really am. Please move on and forget about me." she told me. My eyes widen. She reminded me of her... Why does she reminds me or Young Mi? 

I shrugged off the feeling and walked away from her. "Minwoo oppa! Wait for me!" she shouted. I stop walking and she bumped into me. I turned around and glared at her. "Just leave me alone!" I pushed her away and walked away. The next thing I knew, my heart brought me to Young Mi's house. I hesitated to walk into the house and I stood out there for quite some time.

I sighed and intended to walk away. "Minwoo? Is that you?" I know that voice. It's Wooyoung hyung. I turned around and bow. "Annyeong, hyung..." I greeted. He smiled at me weakly. "It's been a while since I saw you." he said and I nodded. He sighed and invited me into the house. There's a question I've been wanting to ask but I couldn't bring myself to speak up.

I finally pull out the courage to ask him about Young Mi and his expression changed. "You didn't know what happened to her, do you?" he asked me without looking at me. I shook my head. "The reason why she went to the state is because she had cance and had to go for surgery. But unfortunately... the surgery..." he stopped talking and looked at me with a sad eye. 

"It... failed?" I choked on my own words. Please don't nod. Please... He sighed and nodded. I felt my whole world crashing down and my eyes teary. "When did... this happen?" I looked down to my lap. "Last year..." he said with a tone full of sadness. I feel like crying my heart out. She promised me that she will be back. "Jang Young Mi! How could you break your promise!?" I scolded her as if she could hear me. Wooyoung tapped my shoulder and comforted me.

"Don't be like this. She won't be happy if she saw you like this..." he told me. I wiped off my tears and bid my goodbye to him. I walked out and wandered around town. It rained all of a sudden. "Oppa... mianne... Please don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter