2nd lesson

선생님, 사랑해요 ( Teacher, I love you)

[Heunji]

" Key...What should I do? I don't know key..." I said, crying in my brother's arms.

" There there..my baby sister don't cry okay? Everything would be fine. Dump him."

" But...But I still love him."

" Then you have to bear with it." Key said firm.

" I will, and i know that. I know that I have to live with this, but I still feel hurt." I cried into my older brother's embrace.

" That's because you love him. You will feel hurt. I know heunji. Don't cry. You have tuition in 15minutes."

I jerked up and squinted my eyes and the clock.

Shoot. Key was right. i've been crying for too long. I have tuition soon. I can't go for lessons like this! I can't show Onew my state.

" do you want me to call off today's class?" Key asked.

" No...erm nope its okay. I'll be fine. I love you, Key." I said, giving my older brother a hug.

" Always there for my younger sister!"

---------------------

I washed up and tried to hide my tear stained face.

" Noonaaaa~ Onew hyungie is here!" Luhan and Sehun called in unision.

"I'm ready, let him in!" I called out from my toilet.

" Hello boys." I heard the faint sound of his voice greeting the twins.

I took a deep breath. I was ready to face him, I hope.

I heard his footsteps, louder and louder as he approached my room.

knock knock.

" hello Heunji. may I come in?" 

Oh my god. Onew.

I took 2 sharp deep breaths and ran to my door and opened it.

He smiled at me and entered.

I immediately felt reassured seeing him here.

----------------------

[Onew]

Something was wrong with heunji today. Her voice was softer, shakier and she looked like she cried. Was something the problem?'

As her tutor I have to take good care of her wellbeing as well. But I'm not quite sure how to ask her. Maybe I shall silently observe and then ask her after lessons.

" We would be studying on romeo and Juliet today." I said.

I immediately saw a slight look of discomfort on her face, but she immediately wiped it away with a bright smile.

She nodded her head and took out her romeo and juliet text. She looked very troubled, was something the matter?

" read this paragraph."

Heunji opened to read the first dialogue, something was definitely wrong with her, upon speaking the first few sentences, she started crying. 

I was shocked. She started pouring all of a sudden.

" what happened?"

" I caught my boyfriend sleeping with someone else. Oh my god i'm so sorry Give me 5 minutes, I'll go to the wash room and we;ll continue with lessons."

[heunji]

I immediately turned around to make a beeline for the washroom, but Onew was quick. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I stumbled back onto my chair. His hand felt warm and secure.

" Tell me everything. No point studying with a condition like you. I'm not a kid i've dated before. Let's make this a free lesson then and we'll talk about life." Onew said.

I felt super grateful to him. I honestly didn't want to do romeo and juliet, I didn't want to study about a couple hopelessly in love when I had my troubles.

" My boyfriend. He's 24. I love him alot. He's super handsome sweet and rich. But because I'm only 21, he says he doesn't want me to erm. "taint" me." I looked at Onew, who gave me a serious glance, urging me to continue.

" So he sleeps around sometimes. True, those are no strings attached one night stands...but i don't feel comfortable. And  I just caught him sleeping with another woman. Right before you came." I said, tears welling up in my eyes again.

" Wow, as a friend, I totally suggest you'd dump him." Onew said, looking shocked.

" never met a man like him. I thought security is what a woman needs most." onew said, speaking comfortably.

Security. He knows what I want.

" But I love him too much." I said.

" does he?"

This question hit me like a blade. I paused to think about all of my memories with him. The night by the river, the day at the cafe. 

Yes, I'm sure.

" He does."'

" If you say so." Onew said, biting his lower lip/

" I've had my own bad experiences. But I never want to do the dumping. So I always get dumped." He said, shrugging.

I stared at him.

" How sweet." I thought outloud.

Onew laughed, his smile. It's really beautiful.

" Well thank you very much. Remember you can always go to me if you need help. Your grades won't go up if you're in a wreck. Treat me as a good friend, an older brother if you wish. And I heard interesting things, you know my brother now?"

" Taemin? Yup."

" be nice to him." Onew said, sticking a tongue.

I laughed. 

" You can always go to me, okay? Don't worry about anything."

" thanks onew, you're a great guy." I said, blushing.

" Great would be an overstatement." 

" i'm serious."

" Really?" Onew asked, laughing.

The second tuition lesson was fun, and it continued like this. I got to know Onew better and I was right.

He really is a great guy, a great friend.