Taemin

선생님, 사랑해요 ( Teacher, I love you)

[onew POV]

Finally, lesson was over. Not all teachers enjoyed lessons too, you know.

" I'm home, taeminnie" I said.

The lovely boy with blonde hair lit up when he saw me.

" ONEW HYUNG! YOU'RE HOME!" Taemin said.

Taemin is my younger brother, who was the same age as Heunji.

" How was your day taemin, do you need some help with your homework?"

Just by looking at me and Taemin, we were worlds apart. He was blonde with sunglasses that were slightly bigger the frame of his face, graphic tees and tight jeans, while I preferred a more classic and vintage fashion. He was hip and fashionable, but i'm more of a person who enjoys timeless classics. Regardless, our brotherly bond is extremely solid. He was much younger, 5 years younger but he's my best friend and only kin combined.

" I'm fine hyung. How is this student? Is she naughty and problematic? Or nice and sweet like me?" Taemin laughed.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

" She's very nice, your age. I think she enjoys my lessons alot" I said, beaming.

" Is she pretty hyung?" Taemin prodded

" Yes, she's a nice and pretty girl." I said while ruffling Taemin's hair.

" Do you like her hyung?" Taemin said innocently.

I immediately jerked up, what?

" Taemin that's nonsense! How do you think I can fall for my own student?"

" She's not much younger."

" but I prefer someone my age, or slightly older, even better! A woman with maturity, I don't date little kids." I said in my own defense.

" woahhh hyung, chill! I was about to say I wanna meet her." Taemin said, putting his hands on his hips.

" Maybe I can talk Mrs So into a double tuition class for you and her, if you're interested in flirting THAAAAT much." I stressed, making a face at my younger brother.

" hyungggg! You know I have basketball practice with Minho on wednesdays, 7-9pm!" Taemin pouted

" there's always the 10-12pm class on saturday."

" hyungggg..." Taemin said.

" Now stop making fun of me and I'll reconsider." i said, putting up an aura of smugness.

Taemin whined and punched my arm before skipping playfully into his room.

" That punk, " I muttered and laughed.

-------------------------------------------

[heunji]

Lunch was wonderful, the ambience was perfect and Jonghyun was stunning.

It's nightfall, I sit beside Jonghyun by the han river. I'm in his embrace, my head leaning on his. His body was warm, and he had a musky smell of colonge on him. 

Then I thought about Vanilla and Onew.

But I close my eyes as the cold wind blow against my face and listened to my heartbeat. It's responding to Jonghyun, more strongly than anyone. And I'm certain that I love Jonghyun still. But I wished he'd be less of a player.

"How are you feeling, Heunji?" Jonghyun asked soothingly.

Hm....his voice.

"I'm happy beside you." I told him.

Jonghyun smiled and started singing. His voice calmed my heart which was beating crazily fast. I closed my eyes as a smile spread across my face. I listened into him.

" Nothing better, than you."

I grinned even harder, he's perfect, you know? Perfect.