locked (2)

선생님, 사랑해요 ( Teacher, I love you)

There was a long silence.

I felt his presence outside, and I'm pretty sure he felt mine. I leaned against the door. Right now I wanted nothing more than to feel the warmth behind the door.

Hours pass, and it was almost dawn. The night of terror would be over soon, I hope.

"onew-ah..." I said softly. Since when the tone of my voice became so intimate? 

" I'm still here...don't be afraid." Came this sure answer.

I wanted to burst into tears again. The warmth of my heart crept up. I banged the door again.

I wanted to see him, to hug him.

" Heunji..heunji? What's wrong?" A worried voice called from behind the door.

"I'm fine...." I said.

" Onew?" I said again,

" Thank you." I said firmly, weakly.

There was no reply, and I'm guessing Onew was as confused as I was. I was confused about what I was feeling, confused with my heart. Jonghyun would be coming back 2 days later. I needed to end this, I needed to end this quick.

I laid my head onto the door. My eyes were worn and swollen from my tears. I was tired. my lids were heavy.

And then, I drifted off to dreamland.

---------------------------------

"OUCH." 

I shrieked. What had happened?

I was asleep, then my heart suddenly raced, I dreamt that I fell. But the pain in my lower back...it feels so real, so....I opened my eyes to see in both joy and disdain that it WAS real.

The door opened. I was leaning against it, fast asleep.

This was a miracle.

Onew was a standing infront of me, in absolute shock.

" Heunji...oh my god..." He said.

I looked up at him, despite being sore from the fall, I scrambled up and pulled him into a hug.

" Onew..." I said, crying. I hugged him even tighter. The feeling when hugging him, it was different. It was magical.

He was shocked at first, but slowly, and surely, he hugged back.

I broke away from the hug, and looked into his eyes. He looked into mine, and whatever I felt was mirrored back to me. I just needed to confirm one more thing.

I did something bold, something unbelivable. 

I kissed him, full on the lips.

It was warm, and it felt right. The feeling completed me more than any other boys, or men I've kissed. It felt like a fantasy, where rainbows appeared and fairy dusts sprinkled all over. He kissed me back. I felt secure, and I was certain, that I've fallen in love with him. 

We're in love, we can be together, I don't have a boyf-

wait. . I do have one.

I pulled away.

onew looked at me, panting. He knows. He knows me too well.

He knows too well that I was attached, taken. 

"I'm sorry." Onew said.

" It's not your fault." I said, I hugged Onew and with tears flowing from my eyes, I told him this heart breaking thing.

" This is the end, yeah? No more, lets end this now. I love you, but we have to stop. I'm sorry." I said.

Onew remained silent. The one I loved was clearly onew, why was I breaking his heart? Letting him know I love him yet I chose someone else.

I was lost, I was confused, and I spent the next few hours crying in his arms, while he stoned, his expression cold.