first lesson!

선생님, 사랑해요 ( Teacher, I love you)

[ Heunji POV]

It was awkward leading such a handsome man into my room. It was definitely awkward. I pulled a chair beside my study table and I sat down, bringing out my english textbooks. As he got closer and took a seat, I caught a whiff of him.

Hmm....Vanilla

He looked at me eagerly and smiled. 

" Well, I'm hoping we can have tuition the unconventional way. I'd like to get to know you better so I would be able to plan our future lessons together." Onew said, smiling.

( bold is them speaking in english, although you read english, but whatever if you get what I mean)

" Good morning sir, my name is So Heunji. I'm 18 and currently in University, majoring in fashion design. I love pop ballads and good music. I'm a avid fan of good food and fine dine." Woah, that was awfully hard for me to say, despite being a confident girl.

"Okay Heunji-ssi. You made a few mistakes here and there. I'd be more appropriate if you say : I'm currently STUDYING in university. And you should say I'm AN avid fan, not a avid fan. Its not fine dine, but fine dining. But it's okay. We would get better along the way." Onew smiled.

I blushed again. Why was it so hard to keep my usual chatty and confident self around Onew? 

" Well...I'm onew. I'm 26 and I majored in english mass media in university. I graduated with first class honours so rest assured I'm qualified to tutor you. I love english, reading books on romance and fantasy. I too am a fan of fine dining and cuisine. I have a younger brother, 18 years old. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure we'll get along fine."  

I started flushing. Onew really had a cute smile. But wow, he's 26 years old. 5 years older than me. I've always felt Jonghyun was a tad too old, I didn't like s to be very honest. But I still love Jonghyun more than anyone. my boyfriend is freaking perfect. I only date perfection fyi.

" Well lets start then. I have a few rules...."

Thanks to Onew's good looks and killer voice, I paid attention to tuition, for the first time in my life! I'm glad Onew is a good tutor, he's earnest and he speaks english perfectly. From this one lesson, I guess I really beneft alot. I guess tuition isn't that bad.

Time passed, and the first lesson was finally over.

" do remember to read the article and tell me how you feel next lesson. And here's my number and email, feel free to contact me should you have any enquiries. By the way, you can call me onew, No need to add any formalities."

Onew handed me a piece of white paper with his email and number written neatly in pencil. I held on to the paper tight.

See you soon, Onew!" 

And for once, whatever I told my tutor was genuine.

I sent Onew out of my house, and I had to prepare for my date with Jonghyun. I quickly changed and did my hair. I flipped my phone and called Jonghyun.

" Jagiya~" i coo-ed

" Yes darling?" That voice said. Jonghyun's voice rivalled onew's. Jonghyun's voice was sultry and y. Yes I preferred Jonghyun's, onew is a tutor, my teacher for gods sake!

" I'm ready. where are you?" I said sweetly.

" I'm almost at your house, sorry babe. I'm late. My secretary kept talking to me."

" you meant flirt."

" you know me best babe. I'm at your house now. Come down, i can't wait to see you."

I giggled and hung up.

I ran down to my front gate, and there I saw his car. A sleek black jaguar made to make women squeal and scream.

And yep, thats My jonghyun.

That's the man I really love. I sat on the passenger seat next to him.

" Heunji ahh, I've missed you." He smiled dasingly at me, making my insides melt. He then proceeded to give me a quick kiss on the lips, which made me felt like our first kiss. Kim Jonghyun never fails to bring me novelty.

" I miss you too jjongie~" I said.

"I'm going to bring you to this place for dinner." Jonghyun said.

I looked at him and smiled. Handsome, hot, y. I really have no idea what else to say. Then I noticed something on his neck. Red, small patches. Looked like hickeys. Screw that, it is hickeys.

" mosquitoes love your neck don't they?" I said, voice laced with mock and sarcasm.

Jonghyun smiled. He is the only man in this world to remain so calm and cocky when he's caught flirting and fooling around.

" Looks like its time to fire my secretary." Jonghyun replied.

Yes, that dinosaur had better. My mood was sort of ruined. Of course I didn't like my boyfriend like this. I've always dreamt of simple and pure love. But with Jonghyun is just heats of moments and passion. I couldn't get the warmth and fuzziness that the dramas and movies claim they felt. But I couldn't back away from him. He charms me every time. Sighs, I'm under his spell. What to do? Who can escape Kim Jonghyun to begin with it? Sometimes I feel that we're more of friends with benefits...than lovers to be exact. But I guess I'm gonna have to bear with it until I dump him.

My mind then floated to onew. Elegant, and charming. He was soft and he had a face that screamed ' a loyal man' rather than jonghyun's " FLIRT!" I sort of wondered what I'd be like to date him, what it'd be like to be in his embrace, smelling the sweet smell of vanilla on him. Hmmm....wait. What am I thinking about? I'm fantasizing on my tutor /slaps self

This onew guy really screwed my mind upset down and inside out.