Locked

선생님, 사랑해요 ( Teacher, I love you)

I sat down on the bench as I watched the brothers belt out whatever they had.

Onew totally looked like the dreamy man with the sweet voice, but who knew he had a couple of dance moves up his sleeve as well. However the master of them all was none other than lee Taemin.

I swear I oogled at Taemin throughout the whole practice? I know its weird because he was like my best friend? But not when he looks so freaking hot? It was freaking amazing I swear!

I helped to shift their postion, and improve their stage presence. 

The day flew past really quickly.

It was really enjoyable, filled with our laughter and jokes. Most importantly, I enjoyed being near Onew. He gave me warmth and stability, comfort. I smiled to myself.

It was late at night already. Onew offered to drive me back. 

Taemin went off first, saying he had a midnight match with Minho. I was left alone with Onew.

" give me a sec, heunji, I'll wash my face and I'll be back!"

The door shut behind his back, and the sound from the lock was oddly queasy.

Moments later, Onew came back.

The door didnt barge.

" whaaa? whats wrong with the door?" Onew screamed from outside, banging the door a few times.

I panicked. I ran to the door and tried to open it.

I couldn't. I was stuck. The door wouldn't open.

Tears streamed down my face freely.

" LET ME OUT!" I screamed.

I was afraid, afraid of being alone, afraid of doing anything myself, afraid of being stuck in a confined room.

" the locksmiths will be closed by this hour, I think you'll have to spend the night alone here." he said.

" I DON'T WANNA. IM SCARED ONEW HELP ME IM SO AFRAID." I said, bursting out in warm streams of tears.

" do-don't cry! oh my god please don;t cry!" onew panicked.

" ONEW!!" I screamed as I frantically banged the door

----------------

Heunji was thrown into a panic fit, crying and wailing as she hit the door. She hit it till her fists were sore and her knuckles bled. Onew was helpless he didn't know what to do. He wanted to cry as well, and he was shocked by his current state of emotion.

Finally the banging finally stopped. Onew regained his sanity.

" I'll stay here. I won't go." onew said.

" Re-really?" The voice inside was laced with fatigue.

" I'll wait outside for you." Onew said softly, his heart was laced with grief, it hurt and it shattered. Onew didn't know why, but it just happened.

" I;ll stay with you."