such a blessing

My Long Lost Brother

 

 

“Come on, let’s go to the van” Youngguk dragged Ji Min to the van, with a happy heart.

 

“No, Oppa, stop” Ji Min said and stopped walking.

 

“Oh, what’s wrong, Ji?”  Youngguk stopped walking also and looked back at her.

 

“Are they gonna hate me?” Ji Min asked innocently.

 

“Who are they?” Youngguk asked back, narrowing his eyebrows.

 

“Your group members, your manager and the most important thing, your fans” Ji Min replied.

 

“How come they could hate an adorable person like you? Plus, you are my sister and no one can say a word to you. If anyone hurts you just tell oppa, okay?” Youngguk said and led her again to the van.

 

“Come on, hop inside and I will put your bags and stuff in the trunk” Youngguk smiled. Ji Min slowly walked and opened the Van’s door. BAP members and the manager immediately looked at her.

 

“H-Hello” Ji Min greeted and bowed 90 degrees. She was so nervous about getting along with them. She thought that BAP hated her because she was following Youngguk since yesterday.

 

“Hello little girl, come in don’t worry. We don’t bite, sometimes” Himchan winked at her, making her become scared more.

 

“Ah… Okay” Ji Min hesitated but hopped in the car in the end. She sat in the middle between Himchan and Youngguk, while Daehyun, Youngjae, Jong Up and Zelo were all squeezed in the back.

 

“Hi, what’s your name?” Jong Up asked brightly from the back and waved to her as the car started to drive.

 

“Hi, my name is Bang Ji Min” Ji Min replied and waved back to Jong Up.

 

“Then I’ll call you JiJi, you call me oppa from now on, okay?” Jong Up replied by a smile. Ji Min nodded and gave them the most adorable eye smile.

 

“You are really Youngguk’s sister? You’re cute!” Himchan smiled.

 

“Thanks” Ji Min giggled, making everyone smile at her cuteness.

 

“Ji Min-ssi, I’m so curious about your age. How old are you?” The manager said while driving. He glanced at her thorough the mirror, waiting for an answer.

 

“I’m actually 17 years old” Ji Min smiled confidently. Everyone became surprised about her age.

 

“Woaah, same age as our maknae zelo” Manager replied. Ji Min looked back and saw the boys staring at her; she just smiled at them and looked back at her brother, youngguk.

 

“Oppa” Ji Min called.

 

“Humm?” Youngguk replied, looking at her.

 

“So, they are B.A.P members?” Ji Min asked and pointed at the boys.

 

“They? Yes they are BAP members” Youngguk smiled.

 

“They are weird, but they are kinda cute” Ji Min said.

 

“Really? Haha, don’t worry you will get to know them” Youngguk laughed and hugged her.

 

“You know, our weirdness makes us funny in a unique way. It’s our charm and what makes BAP special” Someone said from the back. Ji Min turned back and looked at the guy, he was cute and handsome in his own way.

 

“Really?!” Ji Min looked back at the boy and asked, wanting to learn more about BAP.

 

“Yes, I’m Daehyun, call me Daehyun oppa” The boy smiled.

 

“And I’m Youngjae, I’m BAP’s brain” The boy next to him smiled.

 

“Woaah, you must be so smart that they called you BAP’s brain!” Ji Min said cutely, pointing at youngjae.

 

“Try me!” Youngjae winked at Ji Min, making her blush.

 

“Hehehe, how cute! I’m Himchan, your cute oppa” Himchan said next to her.

 

“You are sure cute” Ji Min replied. Himchan smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

 

“Don’t forget me, I’m the maknae, zelo” Zelo said and made a peace sign with his right hand.

 

“Hi everyone, I’m your dongsaeng Bang Ji Min” Ji Min smiled.

 

“We already know that” The manager replied. Ji Min giggled as a reply.

 

“So oppa, what’s going to happen to me now?!” Ji Min asked her brother, Youngguk.

 

“You are going to live with us, of course!” Youngguk smiled and rested his left arm over Ji Min’s shoulders.

 

“But youngguk, I can’t take responsibility. What’s going to happen to the fans? They’ll turn her life into a hell!” The manager replied, worried on what will happen in the future.

 

Because any twist, can turn Ji Min’s future into hell.

 

“Don’t worry manager-nim, I’ll take the responsibility, and I’ll take to the fans, I’m sure they will understand” Youngguk said confidently.

 

“Woaah, thanks oppa” Ji Min said and hugged Youngguk’s waist.

 

“Wow, our leader is so kind” Jong Up said and whipped the fake tear on his cheeks. Daehyun laughed at him and smacked the back of Jong Up’s head.

 

“Owwh, hyung that hurts. How could you hit a cute boy like me?” Jong Up pouted.

 

“Shut up JongUppie! Manager-nim, where are we going now?!” Daehyun asked the manager.

 

“I canceled all your schedules for today, I will take you home to rest, and take care of Ji Min” The manager replied while driving.

 

“Asssa! Thanks to Ji Min, we can have some rest” Zelo said and put his fist in the air. Everyone was happy to be able to rest.

 

*Humm, apparently they were working really hard, that’s why they are happy to get some rest* Ji Min thought and smiled at the view of BAP’s happy faces. Ji Min thought that they were really cute and handsome, most of all she liked the fact that they are really kind and not awkward.

 

Because Ji Min really hates awkward guys.

 

Seoul was big, and it took time for them to arrive home. Plus, Ji Min was tired from all the searching for her brother thing, that’s why she slept in the middle of the road.

 

“Shush, guys, Ji Min is sleeping” Himchan said, Youngguk looked at her and rested her head on his shoulders.

 

“Aww, look at her peaceful face” Himchan said and kept staring at her.

 

“She is cute!” Youngguk smiled proudly.

 

“Oh, oh, I wanna see!” Jong Up said and tried to Jump in front to see her face, but instead he got hit by Himchan.

 

“Just sit down, you will hurt her with your wild body or something” Himchan scolded Jong Up, who pouted and sat down quietly.

 

“Huh, what’s wrong with you guys hitting me today, am I  that hittable?!” Jong Up mumbled to himself.

 

Secretly from the back, Youngjae and Daehyun were laughing at him, but  zelo was comforting him.

 

“We are here” The manager said and stopped in front of the dorm.

 

“Himchan and Youngjae, you carry Ji Min’s stuff, and I’ll carry her to my room, okay?!” Youngguk commanded.

 

“Yes sir!” Himchan and Youngjae replied, military style.

 

Then Youngguk carried Ji Min bridal style and walked to the dorm, he opened the dorm and walked through the living room and a hall full of bedrooms to get to his room, he opened it slowly and walked to his bed, to put Ji Min slowly on his bed.

 

“Finally I found you Ji Min-ah” Youngguk brushed Ji Min’s bangs and covered her. Youngguk kept staring at her to see how she got beautiful and how she grow up and changed. Then he left her sleeping and went to the living room to sit with the boys.

 

“It is such a blessing to find her” Youngguk smiled and walked out from the room slowly. 

 


Hello~!

A long chappie as a sorry gift, for not updating in a long time!

Sorry if it's boring, just comment and tell me what you think, okay??

Bye~ :D