Where is she?

My Long Lost Brother

“You know that I gave you this mission so you can achieve it, but you came to me beaten by a girl instead?” He said, smoking his cigarette.

 

“I-I-I’m so sorry boss, but I didn’t expect that she will be strong” The poor guy kneeled on the floor.

 

“Don't forget that i dreesed you like a gangster and made you a human, poor man you should be thankfull. Anyways, I have to make sure the kids are alive, so I can kill them. Just like I did to their parents, haha” The person called ‘Evil’ laughed and threw the cigarette on the poor man.

 

“They are alive, I saw their tattoos. I’m 100% sure that they are from the bang family. But s-sir, isn’t that unfair?!” The poor man raised his eyes a little bit from the floor and glanced to see Evil. Evil immediately hit the poor man’s head. The other screamed in pain.

 

“Unfair? Huh, you’re boring. Nobody, I say nobody borrows money from Evil and not return it back when I want. If so happens, I will kill every single one related to that person until I get back 5 times double my money” Evil said and got up from his royal chair.

 

“But...”

 

“No buts, our conversation is over, nice to meet you” Evil waved at the poor man mockingly. “Guards, kill him” He ordered.

 

“No sir, I will try again. Please keep me alive. I will---“The poor man was shot at before he could even finish his begging.

 

“I guess i have to do everything by myself, haha” Evil laughed evilly. He does everything based on his name!

 

 

 

“OPPA GET UP RIGHT NOT WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!”

 

“Urghh... you go by yourself. I want to sleep more!” Zelo rolled to the other side and covered himself with the blanket.

 

“I don’t know the way! Besides, it will be boring for me to go to school alone. Now, get up or I will take the permission from Youngguk oppa to kill you” Ji Min said.

 

“I dare you” Zelo glared at Ji Min.

 

“Try me” She smirked. “YOUNGGUK OPPA ZELO IS NOT GETTING UP AND HE SAYS HE WILL BEAT ME IF I TRIED TO WAKE HIM UP!”

 

“Hey, I did not sa- OUCH HYUNG THAT HURTS!”

 

“Get up now” Youngguk said with his deep, beautiful voice.

 

“HYUNG!” Zelo whined.

 

“I’m only going to say it once” Youngguk glared at zelo.

 

“Gosh hyung you look so scary sometimes” Zelo blabbered while running away from his bed to the bathroom.

 

“Hehe” Ji Min laughed at zelo. “Thanks oppa”

 

“Anytime” Youngguk winked.

 

 

“So zelo oppa, how is school?!” Ji Min asked when she and Zelo started walking.

 

“Seoul Arts School is so fun. It’s different from other schools. There you study AND you learn how to dance, sing and other stuff” Zelo explained.

 

“Oooooh, I see!”

 

“Thank god school is close from our dorm; I’m so lazy to walk. Hold on Zelo, we’re almost there” Zelo sighed.

 

“Oh... oppa” Ji Min stopped walking and pouted.

 

“What? What’s wrong Ji Ji?!”

 

“Didn’t you say that this school is famous that it needs a card to pass inside the school, because kids from other schools try to inter it and that kind of stuff?!” She said nervously.

 

“Yes?!”

 

“I kinda... Umm... forgot my card at home” She said, looking down.

 

“AHH CHINJA?! I’m so lazy to walk back you know that?!” He said furiously.

 

“I KNOW... Its okay, you wait for me here and I will go back running to get it” She said and started running.

 

“WAIT! Youngguk hyung said that…. I should never leave you alone. Great she’s gone!” Zelo blabbered again. “BE CARFUL”

 

“OKAY!”

 

 

 

Ji Min started running quickly to get to the dorm. Suddenly, she stopped by to cross the street but there were so many cars crossing it.

 

“Hey kid”.

 

“What? Me?!” Ji Min looked around and saw that the guy was talking to nobody but her.

 

“Yes you, are you Bang Ji Min?!” He asked and came close to her.

 

“Excuse me, who are you?” She said and backed away.

 

“How about we play a little game, shall we?!” Evil said and started touching her hair.

 

“HEY, DON’T TOUCH ME” She said. She was about to scream but he quickly held her and put a tissue on her face. That tissue has some kind of liquid that makes the person sleep for 1 hour.

 

“Excuse me sir, is this little kid okay?!” An old lady asked the gangster guy.

 

“Yes lady she is, now go away from my face” He held Ji Min on top of his shoulders and walked like nothing has happened.

 

“Oh my god, how rude. Please somebody help that girl! I can’t do anything I’m so old. Anybody?!” The old lady shouted but no one replied. Everyone seems busy with their work.

 

 

Meanwhile...

“Why is she late?” Zelo looked at his watch. “The bill will ring in 15 minutes” He looked around. “That’s not going to work, I better check for her. She might be lost” Zelo started running back to the dorm.

 

Zelo ran as fast as he could until he reached the dorm. When he walked in he saw everybody in the sitting room eating breakfast and watching TV.

 

“What’s wrong Zelo, did you forget something?” Daehyun asked.

 

“Didn’t Ji Min come here?!” Zelo asked worriedly.

 

“No, don’t be stupid. Isn’t she with you?” Himchan replied.

 

“Oh god... That… She forgot her pass card and she ran from me and came back to the dorm. Hyung, I think she’s lost!” Zelo said nervously, tears in his eyes.

 

“What?!” Youngguk dropped his glass on the floor, shocked of what he has heard. 


 

Hey guys! 

Sorry i forgot to update last weekend, so as an award : 

If i had many comments this time, i might do a double update! 

Do your best, hehe :D