Thank you ~

My Long Lost Brother

 

No one POV

 

Next day, BAP got up early to for their schedule. Their manager came to pick them up from their dorm, but as soon as they came out from the gate, they saw a pretty young girl sleeping.

 

“Who is she?” Himchan asked, surprisingly curious.

 

“She must be a poor girl asking for money or probably a crazy fan of yours, come on we don’t have the time” the manager said and pushed the members in the van apart from Jong Up and Youngguk.

 

“I haven’t seen her before” Jong Up said and admired the girl, Ji Min. He sighed and followed BAP members in the van, leaving the leader Youngguk behind.

 

“Wait, this girl, I have seen her before, she looks so familiar” Youngguk wondered

 

“Yah! Youngguk, hurry up we need to go!” Himchan shouted from the van, making Ji Min wake up a little. Youngguk however, got in to the van and closed the van’s door.

 

It took Ji Min a moment to understand what’s happening, and the big chance in front of her.

 

“Hey, w-wait” Ji Min shouted and quickly walked to the car, But BAP manager stopped her and locked the doors. He thought that Ji Min is an obsessed fan or something!

 

“Youngguk, I’m your sister! Please open the window” Ji Min said, she was about to cry. Youngguk didn’t know what to do. Ji Min kept hitting the window with her hand, hopping youngguk will open it.

 

“God, what is wrong with her?” Daehyun said and looked away, annoyed.

 

“Oppa, look we have the same tattoo. The tattoo that our mom gave to us before she died. Please listen to me!”  Ji Min said and pointed at her tattoo, in her shoulder. Her eyes started to get watery, she was about to cry because she thought Youngguk didn’t believe her. She wanted to cry so badly that moment.

 

However, Youngguk’s eyes winded when he saw the tattoo. He didn’t believe what was happening.

 

Soon, the car drove away and Ji Min lost hope. She slowly kneeled on the ground and started crying.

 

“Oppa, I’m your sister. Why can’t you believe me? It’s that simple. Idiot” Ji Min covered her eyes and cried hard.

 

 

 

“Wait, stop the car!” Youngguk shouted

 

“Hyung, why are you wasting your time? She is just a poor girl!” Youngjae said to Youngguk and continued to read his book.

 

“I said stop the CAR! She is my lost sister!” Youngguk shouted at his manager, which made the manager stop immediately.

 

Youngguk quickly opened the door and got of the car. He ran to his lost sister with lots of emotions. When he saw Ji Min on the ground crying, he walked slower.

 

“Ji Min, Bang Ji Min” Youngguk whispered when he reached Ji Min.

 

“Youngguk?” Ji Min lifted her head up; too see her lost brother standing in front of her. She quickly got up and started at him.

 

“Oppa, I’m your sister, I swear! Look at the tattoo our mom gave us. And here I will show you my passport, my real name is Bang Ji Min just like---“

 

Ji Min kept talking and trying to prove her point, but Youngguk cut her.

 

“Shhh” he placed his finger at Ji Min’s soft lips, making her go quite.

 

“I believe you” he whispered before hugging her in his warm embrace. She hugged him back and felt his heartbeat. It gave her a great feeling; it was like a melody to her soul. Meeting her brother again for a long time, brought back her soul, And she never want to lose him again.

 

“Oppa, never leave me. It was hard to find you” Ji Min started crying again, and tightened her grip around Youngguk’s waist. She was afraid to let him go, and he will go away.

 

“I will never go away, I promise” He said. his fingers in her hair while hugging her. He helped her calm down and then he helped her walk to the van.

 

 

*Thank you god, for making it easy to find him* Ji Min thought

 

 


 

 

Wow, finally! Ji Min finds her brother Youngguk~ Wonder what's going to happen next!

I don't know if i should stop the story here or should i continue, What do you guys think?

Gomawo ^^