A waterfall of blood.

My Long Lost Brother

“Time is passing quickly, will I hold my sister in my arms today?!” Youngguk said while staring deeply at the floor.

 

“Hyung, of course we will find her. The boys are coming soon with money. Don’t worry” Himchan tried his best to comfort the oldest.

 

“Psh! How could I not be worried?!” Youngguk sighed while suddenly his phone vibrated. He quickly opened it and saw a video message.

 

“Oh god” He quickly opened it, and was horrified of what he was seeing.

 

“Hyung what is this, is it… Ji Min-ah” Daehyun eyes winded.

 

It was a video of Ji Min. Her hands were hanging up with hand cuffs. Poles of iron were hitting her body hard. Drops of blood were splashing everywhere. Moans of pain were coming out of here mouth. She was weak, she couldn’t do anything.

 

“Give up!” Evil said. Ji Min weakly lifted her head and looked at him in the eyes.

 

“Never”

 

“Oh yeah?!”

 

Another scream of pain was heard. More blood came out of here. She fainted.

 

 

“STOP THIS! I WILL BRING YOU THE MONEY JUST STOP!” Youngguk shouted at his phone screen.

 

“Yeah?! Then try to do this quickly before she dies! Bye bye” Evil blew a playful kiss at the camera and ended the video call.

 

“You will regret this Evil” Youngguk’s hand turned into fists.

 

“Hyung” The door opened reveling Youngjae, zelo and Jong Up.

 

“Here, the money” Youngjae handed a bag of money to youngguk.

 

“I will be back with her in my arms” Youngguk said and ran outside.

 

“Be careful!” Himchan shouted.

 

 

Meanwhile

“Ahh, so filthy! Clean this up, blood is everywhere. And you, yes you! Take her away from here” Evil commanded.

 

“Where shall I take here, boss?!”

 

“Lock here in a room or something, IS THAT A HARD THING TO DO?!”

 

No” The guy bowed and did his job. He dragged her and locked her in a small, dark room. Later on, Ji Min opened her eyes slowly. Immediately pain hit her body. She groaned in pain and tried to look around at the place she was sitting in. It was not other that a locker. It was so tight that she can barely move.

 

“How could I possibly get out of here?!” She thought. She glanced through the locker and saw an old man guarding the locker. He was sleeping comfortably while sitting on the chair.

 

Suddenly, Evil walked in the locker room to check on everything. “Aish, this old man is sleeping. HEY, WAKE UP!” He shouted.

 

“Ahh, sorry boss” The old man apologized.

 

“Keep this little b**ch inside, or you also will find your death soon. Understood?!” Evil said while glancing at Ji Min.

 

“Yes boss” The old man bowed.

 

Now if you will excuse me I have to go get my rose bath. I need to relax after seeing all of your discussing faces” Evil rudely said and walked out.

 

“Discussing my ” The old man whispered quietly and checked if Evil completely walked out. He slowly walked to the unconscious Ji Min.

 

“Hey! Pssss... Young lady!”  The old man whispered.

 

“Y-yes, Ajashi?!” She weakly replied.

 

“I can get you out of here” He said after looking around.

 

“Really? Oh please do!” She pegged.

 

“You see, I have a granddaughter like you. Evil once tried to use her but she refused. Next thing you know, he killed her and forced me to work for him” The old man frowned while opening the locker.

 

“I’m so sorry for your lost” Ji Min said.

 

“It’s okay. I really don’t want that to happen to another beautiful lady. So go, find your way out through the back door. I wish you luck!” The grandpa helped her get out.

 

“I can’t thank you enough, bye!” Ji Min said and waved goodbye, the other waved as well. She barely could walk but she tried her best. A worker passed by but she hid behind a garbage. She finally found her way out. But how possibly could she find her way home?!


 

I know i know i haven't updated in ages.

I moved to a new house and we don't have internet acces there, lol i iknow!

I'm in my grandmas house so i decided to update as much as i can before i leave..

Sorry Again~!

 

ps : yesterday was my birthday haha:P