Oh no!

My Long Lost Brother

“Flashback”

“Can I ask you, was finding youngguk hyung was your only goal when you came to Korea?!”  Jong Up asked

 

Ji Min became silent for a moment and then glanced at youngguk; she looked at Jong Up to answer. “No, I have another reason”

 

“What is it?!” Youngguk asked curiously.

 

“I have to find who killed my parents…” 

 

 

“Hahahaha, you’re joking right?” Daehyun laughed.

 

“Yeah, you’re not serious right?” Youngguk laughed along.

 

“No I’m not” Ji Min looked in Youngguk’s eyes very deeply. “After all of these years, you think I will forget? Haha, no, at least I have to make him knee in front of my parents grave.

 

“HA HA HA, and how would you do that miss ‘little cute figure’?” Himchan laughed at Ji Min mockingly.

 

“HA HA HA HAAAAAA, You will find out soon oppa” Ji Min laughed at Himchan’s face. She finished her food and stood up from the table. “Now, what are we going to do? Are we going home?!” She asked.

 

“NO I DON’T WANT TO GO HOME. ZELO, LET’S RUN AWAY” Jong up screamed. In a speed of a light, zelo and jong up disappeared from the table and ran away.

 

“Oh god those little kids. No sunshine, we are not going home. We are going to have a walk at the seaport” Youngguk answered while drinking his fresh orange juice.

 

“Hey, HEY HEY, let’s clean the table first” Daehyun said.

 

“OKEY DOKEY” The excited Ji Min said. Finally she has waited for this walk since forever, a beautiful walk with her long lost brother.   

 

Jong Up and Zelo came back from their crazy run. Everyone helped cleaning the table. Ji Min took out her camera and started capturing everything. Then, she stuck the camera close to her brother’s face.

 

“Oppa, say something!” She said.

 

“Ummm... Hi!” He replied, waving at the camera shyly.

 

“How do you feel about the trip so far?!” She asked.

 

“It is my favorite trip, because my beautiful dongsaeng is with me!” He said and pinched Ji Min’s cheeks.

 

“Ayyyyy oppa, stop making me shy” She blushed and ran away to Daehyun.

 

“Daehyun-ah, how good are you in cooking?!”

 

“So good that I can make a cake that has your face” He winked.

 

“Oooooh, I’m waiting for that cake. I’m sure it will be very tasty” She grinned.

 

“Of course it will be, because it has your face in it” He smiled.

 

“Ayyyyy come on, what’s up with you guys making me shy” She laughed.

 

“COME ON GUYS LETS START OUR WALK” Himchan shouted.

 

“Let’s go” Ji Min said to daehyun and they started walking together.

 

“So, do you go to school?” Daehyun started the conversation again.

 

“Yeah I do, I’m in my last year” Ji Min smiled to daehyun.

 

“So you’re going to school with our maknae, cool!” Daehyun replied.

 

“Yeah I will” Ji Min said.

 

“Hey, Ji Min-ah come here” Youngguk called. Ji Min ran to him and once she got there youngguk placed his arm around her shoulder and she hugged his waist.

 

BAP and little Ji Min kept walking and enjoying the beautiful calm morning. The port was a little bit crowded and the smell of the sea was everywhere.

 

Ji Min was walking next to youngguk and she wasn’t giving any attention to the path she is walking in because she was taking pictures of everything. She loves photography a lot and she wanted to capture every moment with her new family.

 

While she was walking BAP stopped to buy some fish to grill later, but Ji Min didn’t notes that they stopped so she kept walking and taking pictures.

 

Suddenly, a guy hit her accidently and her camera fell down. Apparently, his intentions wasn’t very nice, because he and Ji Min kneeled down do catch the camera. The guy held the camera but he didn’t give it to Ji Min, instead he ran away with it, very fast.

 

“YOU LITTLE PEACE OF SH**, COME HERE!” Ji Min shouted and ran quickly after him.

 

Meanwhile BAP wasn’t paying attention because they were busy choosing the right fresh fish. But Youngguk noticed that there wasn’t any ‘girly talking machine’ next to them.

 

“Hey Ji Min, come see this….” Youngguk turned around but didn’t see anything. “Ji Min? Ji Min-ah!” He called and searched around, he caught her running after a guy that is holding her camera.

 

“Oh god” He said and ran after them. He was scared at his little sister. ‘What if she got hurt?’ He thought.

 

The rest of BAP didn’t understand what is happening but they ran after youngguk.

 

Luckily Ji Min was fast and she caught the guy. Once she reached him she jumped on his back and put him on the ground.

 

“Now we’ll see who’s tough” She said and started pulling his hair. “GIVE ME MY CAMERA”

 

“I’m sorry but I can’t, this is an order from my master. If I didn’t do it I will be killed” The guy begged.

 

“OH YOU AIN’T FOLLING ME! GIVE IT TO ME NOW” She said and pulled harder.

 

By now, all of BAP arrived to the set.

 

“Ji Min-ah, are you okay?!” Youngguk asked, worried.

 

“Oh I’m absolutely fine! Please catch this and leave this situation to me” Ji Min pulled the camera from the man and threw it to youngguk.

 

“I’m going to give you a punishment. Let’s do this the hard way” Ji Min said and stood up from the guys back.

 

“Oh yeah?! Let’s see what you can do. For your info, I’m officially trained” The guy stood up and defended himself.

 

“Ha Ha, dude, I have the black belt and more. What do you think I was doing in America all these years? After all America is a dangerous country. Now come on” Ji Min pointed at the man to come. He ran with full speed towards Ji Min. BAP held their breath, but they completely stopped breathing when they saw Ji Min flipping in the air like a butterfly. She started using all kinds of martial arts to fight that guy.

 

“Now listen, go to your boss and die or something, and just don’t come close to my family again or else I will kill you with my own hands” She said while holding the guy from his ears. He nodded and ran away to a limousine.

 

A man opened the window and scolded the guy that tried to steal Ji Min’s camera. He seemed like a gangster guy. He’s a little old, maybe 40 years old. He wears black shades and has a scar on his left checks. Also, Ji Min noticed that he has a tattoo on his right hand but she couldn’t see it very well because of the crouded people.

 

“Yeah, are you okay?!” BAP rushed to Ji Min.

 

“I’m fine but... I have seen this guy before!” She said.

 

“Never mind him, let’s go... We have another place to catch” Youngguk said and hugged her protectively.

 

“Where are we going?” She asked innocently.

 

“Were going on a sea trip on a yacht!” Himchan grinned.

 

Ji Min got shocked and started shaking. Her eyes winded and she couldn’t talk for a moment. Another thing that she fears the most in the world, Yachts. The big thing that brings a lot of bad memories to her and a big fear that no one can take.

 

“OH HELL NO I’M NOT GOING WITH YOU ALL!” She shouted.

 

“Oh yeah you’re going!” Youngguk said and lifted Ji Min. Youngguk placed Ji Min on his shoulder and walked. Ji Min kept hitting Youngguk’s back slightly. “LET ME GO!”  


Hey Yall!!

This chappie shows another side of our little Ji Min.. wow she turned to be cute but powerful! 

However, i didn't read this chapter one more time, sorry for any mistakes. 

Comments will make me so happy! Please make me happy :( ??