Can he be the one i'm looking for?

My Long Lost Brother

 

I was hungrily looking in the street for any hint that will take me to my lost brother. Sadly, Seoul was very big, my Korean is weak, it’s getting darker and I’m hopeless. Plus, I don’t have a place to stay, what to do?

 

I’m starting to get scared. The cold breeze was slowly brushing my short hair while I was walking in the crowded street. People started to disappear and go to their home, because  it is getting late. I’m only a 17 year old orphan, looking for her big brother and desperately want a taste of family.

 

I walked by a coffee shop and thought *Humm, should I rest a little?*

 

I walked inside grapping my suitcase with me. As I walked in, I received some glances and looks from older people. Gosh, what do they want?

 

After I sat in a table alone, I ordered a cheap cupcakes and coffee.  I can’t buy too much, I need to save money for a hotel. While looking around the coffee shop, I sipped some coffee and thought about what I’m going to do, but I stopped thinking a moment later, I don’t want to get nervous all of a sudden.

 

I like this coffee shop. They actually have a TV here! That didn’t exist back in America. They have it in Korea apparently because of Kpop. I didn’t know Kpop that much but I had a good background about it.

 

As I said, my Korean is not that good, but I understood some of what they were saying in that TV. There was a Kpop news show on the TV, a guy started to talk about the latest Kpop news. Humm, I think I started to like Koreans here, they are so fun and cute!

 

The guy kept talking about latest scandals and surprising stuff that was happening to idols. I didn’t pay too much attention as I started to eat my cupcakes, but the guy said something that made my world spin around!

 

“It was recently revealed that BAP’s leader Bang Youngguk has a little lost sister he was looking for since he was 10 years old. He revealed that in a press conference this afternoon. Our Youngguk is still looking for her, Aww I wish you the best Youngguk!

However, do you want to know what BAP has been doing? BAP is currently promoting for their latest 3RD single Album ‘Stop it’ . Today they are doing their comeback stage @ SBS Inkigayo, at 9:00PM. Hope you enjoy BABYs and good luck BAP!”

 

Oh my god, it can’t be. My brother is him? I remember clearly that my brother’s name is Bang Youngguk. I have to go there and check myself, there is only one way to know!

 

I quickly paid, took my stuff and ran outside. Now it’s 8:30PM, I only have half hour. Now how could I possibly go to SBS quickly?

 

Oh! I should take a taxi to take me to the subway first. I stood at the edge of the street for 10 minutes waiting for a taxi to stop and take me. People were going and coming near me. I started to get scared of a group of guys, they were looking weirdly at me. So I raised my hand towards the street to assign a taxi to stop quickly. Luckily, one taxi did, thank god!

 

“Ajashi, go to the subway as fast as you can please” I smiled at the taxi guy, He nodded and speed up the car towards the subway station. I was relieved that I found a taxi, but a minute later guess what happened? We were stopped by the traffic. Yes I know, I have the worst luck in the country!

 

We were stuck for another half hour, now it’s 9:10PM. What to do? The performance already started. The taxi guy the radio, he was obviously bored. In the radio, they started to talk about BAP’s performance. And it is starting to get on my nerves, I wanna get there as fast as possible!

 

After I prayed for god to help me here, the taxi drove until we were there at the subway station. I quickly took the subway to Gayang Station and exited from Exit 10. From the station, I turn left and walked straight. It's only a couple minutes’ walk from the exit, thank god! I knew the way thanks to my IPhone.

 

I finally arrived at SBS building.  There were already many groups of fans queuing. So, I went around asking if they were BABYs.

“Hi” I started

“Hey” They smiled to me

“I’m sorry, my Korean is not good” I smiled awkwardly

“No it’s okay, what can I help you?” a girl spoke in English, witch by the way, made me the happiest girl in the planet, for a second at least.

“Are you guys BABYs? I wanna ask if BAP are still here.” I asked

“Well honey, the performance is over. And we are queuing here so we can ‘TRY’ to see them when they leave.

“So, they are still here?” I asked again

“Yeah, they are coming out any time now” The girl smiled to me

“Thank you so much!” I smiled wildly and walked away. I started to think, BAP will not come out here if they saw this crowd of fans. Maybe there is a backdoor?

 

I walked slowly towards the back of the building while looking around to see if someone is watching me. Luckily the fan girls were just blabbering about how much they loved the performance tonight.  There was No security guards at the backdoor, this must be a miracle.

 

I tip toed slowly and walked in the backdoor, dragging my stuff with me. I was happy that no one saw me while walking in. I can see some luckiness come to me. However, I started to walk in the halls while searching for BAP. I tried to look for BAP’s room, but I accidently bumped into a security guard.

 

“Wow! Lady, what are you doing here?” he said, rising an eyebrow at me. I didn’t respond, but I started to run away from him. As expected, he ran after me.

“Stop! Hey you, stop. You can’t be here” he shouted. Poor him. He looks old, he can’t run as fast as I can.

 

As I was running away, I pumped into a tall man, he is handsome! He has a blond hair with a cutie face.  

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you” I said and bowed 90 degrees for him.

“Never mind little girl, just watch out next time” He smiled slightly and walked away, 5 other blond men followed him. But before that tall guy walked far away, I saw a tattoo on his left shoulder.

 

*Could that possibly be the tattoo our mom gave us a year after we were born?* I wondered and looked at my tattoo. Are they BAP? Can he be the one I’m looking for?  

 


 

First Chappie is up!

Woah, i wanted to write this so long ago ~ 

So, i hope you guys will support me 

Thank you (♥♥,) 

 

PS : This is a short story ^^ Just wanted to say :)