Final

Expect The Unexpected !

Both of them are practically listing  the good and bad in them. But of course Sungjae would list only the good points in Dayoung since he has such a major crush on her. As for Dayoung, she is still confused about her feelings towards Sungjae. Whether its dongsaeng-oppa , or are they even friends to start first . After the accident, both of them seems to lost in thoughts more frequently.

After three days lost in their own thought, the day their parents are coming home has arrived. Both of them woke up early to help prepare food, decorations and such. What's funny is that they still act like nothing happened, like literally ! They greet, play together and help each other . At 10, all the preparations are done . Sungjae took a stroll at the beach calming the uneasy heart while Dayoung felt like playing the piano. 

Wtihout hesitating ,she sits on the seat provided and started pressing the piano keys. Without her realising she has played Yiruma's Kiss the Rain perfectly and she is being watched by Sungjae the whole time. Sungjae was really impressed by her talent, he gives her a big round of applause which startled her. Sungjae compliments her and requested her to play another piece. Shyly she asked, what song Sungjae would like her to play on the piano . Sungjae suggested BTOB's debut song 'Insane' and she gladly acceot his request. Sungjae purposely picked their debut song because of the lyrics: 

"You make me go insane,

You're giving me so much pain"

He is actually dedicating the lyrics to Dayoung, since she has driven him crazy over her talents, cuteness and just her alone. But , he wouldn't want to let her go even she is not his at first to begin . Dayoung finished the song and Sungjae clapped . 

'Thanks Dayoung, I appreciate your efforts. And if you don't mind, can we talk ?'

'Sure, Sungjae-oppa . We can talk until our parents get home. Where do you wanna talk?'

'Let's talk at the garden. It's windy outside, wouldn't it be nice to talk in the wind ? :)'

'At the garden sounds good, shall we go oppa ?'

'Hmm..'

So, they both went downstairs to Sungjae's garden. They sit at the bench available enjoying the calm wind . Curious, Dayoung asked what Sungjae wants to talk about . Sungjae take that as her signal for him to start talking.

'Well, actually Dayoung meeting you even looking at your face only and not talking to you is most probably the best thing happened to me in life. It's like, you're my motivation and I'm really working hard for you to recognize me though you won't even spare a glance at my way . But still, I talked with Doojoon-hyung about my feelings towards you Dayoung and he said it was such a genuine one. I thanked him, blushed and asked if he can help me to get to know you better. This was waay before my debut , I was only a trainee and Doojoon-hyung is such a nice sunbae to talk to his hoobaes. I thank God for that . If not I wouldn't know that you  exist Dayoung-ah . And, my plan is actually wanting to get to know you better but then Doojoon-hyung ask if I'm up to take responsiblility . And , because I believe love can be nurtures and love at first sight, I said yes confidently . That is only then I know my parents and yours with the help of Doojoon-hyung wanted me to get married to you, Dayoung-ah. i know this will freak you out and I guess, my charm doesn;t work on you huh ? So, I'm saying, if our parents is home and my parents ask you to get married to me, just say no if you really don't have any feelings towards me . I won't hold on any gurdges on you . But after a few years and BTOB is known world wide, by that time if you;re not anyone's wife , wife I said not girlfriend or fiance , I will have to make you mine, arasseo ?

Sungjae explained and wanted to know her respond ~

'WHAAT ??! Get married ? I'm only 20 , aish my parents ~ Woah, well, I don;t know what to say oppa . But one thing for sure I'm not ready for any relationship yet . But , if you do really make it worldwide, I'll consider to be your wife . Anyway, thanks for making me your motivation. ^^ 

As they both trying to take everything in, the sound of the bell can be heard.

'Oppa, kaja , They're back ! '

'Oh, arasseo . Kaja.'

Linking hands they walk to their parents, giving their parents each a hug, The parents thought that they are already in a relationship . After greeting them, since tomorrow is their last stay, they both said they wanted to talk about something to the parents. The parents smiled as wide as they can as they thought they are announcing their marriage plan . So, both started talking .

'Omma, appa . I'm thankful for your efforts to get me closer with Dayoung but I think , we won't make it . I'm sorry . Both Dayoung and I are not ready for any kind of realtionship. We just realised that . I'm sorry '

Both parents were shocked but Sungjae and Dayoung kept clam. Then, it was Dayoung's turn.

'Neh, Omma appa. You've heard from Sungjae-oppa. Don't worry we're on good terms, no one's hurt . We both understand that we have a long way to go. But Sungjae-oppa said that he'll make me his if I'm not anyone's wife when BTOB make it worldwide. Let's just let fate and time take us where we're supposed to be , shall we ? I'm sorry Omma Appa'

The elders seems to take everything easily and they even said, it's okay , True that the two are still only in their 20s so, they'll let it go for now . After liunch, dinner and a few time spent together that night . Tomorrow came ~

'So, i guess this is it eh oppa ? I'll see you later oppa .'

'Oh, I hope so Dayoung-ah. Dont forget me and call me always okay?'

'Arasseo oppa, Omma and appa is calling , I better go now. Say hi to the rest of BTOB for me :) Annyeong oppa'

'Okay, I will . Annyeong Dayoung-ah <3 '

Dayoung said her thank you and good bye to Mr and Mrs Yook . They said, the're very glad she even wanted to spend time with their son. after that, off she goes into the car and hope for something good will happen later on . Dayoung could see that Sungjae is waving at her from his house. Can't hold her tears, she asked her appa to stop the car for a while and ran to Sungjae to give him one last hug . Sungjae gladly hug her back and stops her from crying . After a few minutes, Dayoung calmed down and said her one last goodbye to the smiling Sungjae-oppa . 

'I will wait for you Sungjae-oppa' Dayoung promised.

THE END

___________________________

there, last chapter. i thought about making them a pair but hey , we wont always get what we wished for right ? but I secretly want them to be together though. hehe . Do you guys wanted sequel ? please comment and subsribe for I might give you guys a sequel ! I  hope you guys had fun reading my first ever fic ! :D

and now, if you enjoyed my story do read my other stories , two one-shot stories and one on-going fic, here is the link :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/338485/that-l-o----e-fluff-infinite-secret-woohyun-luhan-bap-schoollifecomedy- feat BAP EXO INFNITE 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/332953/those-pretty-eyes-donghae -feat Lee Donghae of Super Junior and

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/331166/a-journey-to-your-favourite-idol-shinee- feat Kim Jonghyun of Shinee .

Thank you everyone ^^