Chapter 2

Expect The Unexpected !

Sungjae's POV

It's just one hour away only till I meet her ! My parents have been cleaning since the morning to make our house looks the best the moment the Yoon family steps into our lawn . Though we had few maids to help my parents, but my mom declined it as she wants the house to have her touch . Awwh, my mom sweet as always, no wonder dad fell in love with her . She's so lovable ! 

I was just staring into space after getting ready to meet her. I have got the members of my group and Doojoon hyung's group gather together at our house today for today's special event, well for me it is. I just can't wait ! And then it started, I'm thinking things such as what if she hates me, I'm not her type or she has things for other hyungs from B2ST or BTOB ? omo, what if I did know her, but could never make her mine ? Aish, this thoughts ~ To clear myself out , I started walking around the beach outside our house and humming to our song 'Monday to Sunday' . The melody of the song is so nice and I hope us, BTOB will achieve fame as much as B2ST did . While I was enjoying the wind and strolling around the beach , a car stopped in front of our house, parked. At that particular moment , my heart went crazy because she's arrived . I didn't need the others telling me who are they because obviously, I would recognize my girl. well, I hope she is willing to be mine .

Without wasting much time, I jogged a little over to where the members are to greet her family . She is so pretty in her beautiful dress and her hair tied in a pony tail . Then only I realised that she was staring at the beach, I guess she must've loved the beach as much as I love singing ~ Then , I saw Doojoon hyung poke her cheeks , probably to wake her up from her thoughts. As soon as she is back to reality , she seems to recognized us . Of course she would recognize her hyung's group member . I'm not sure if she recognize us, BTOB. I hope she do acknowledge us . 

She then realised she's been staring for too long at us , maybe because we're just that good looking. hehe ! Before my family , the members and I could greet her, she fainted . And I thought Doojoon hyung said she's not like those fangirls , pshh . Whatever, the members helped Doojoon hyung take Dayoung inside the house. From far , I see her parents are saying sorry for her behaviour. I helped hyung gather things to wake her up such as water, a towel and a glass of water. While hyung waited for her sister to wake up , I head to the front to meet hyung's parents. 

Carefully , I bowed and introduced myself. 'Annyeong haseyo, Yook Sungjae imnida'. After I greeted them , I heard Mrs Yoon chuckled at my politeness . I just gave her a smile. Then, my father and Dayoung's father started talking to each other . I was spacing out when everyone's attention is at me, I just realised that Mr Yoon asked if I'm ready to take responsibilities over her one and only daughter. Without hesitating, I replied with a yes , too fast that makes everyone chuckle at my sudden answer. Well, I guess the enjoyed my presence. Now, I'm smiling like an idiot trying to be polite enough not to talk anything useless. At times like tike this I am surely grateful if one of the members is here with me . Speaking abut members, where are they ? oh yeah, hyung asked them to help him on something while the B2ST hyungs all went home after greeting Dayoung's parents. I guess they still have schedule left, but Doojoon hyung is not in their schedule due to this gathering. I'm so thankful to have found another family of mine, the CUBE FAMILY <3 I love them ~

Few moments later, I heard gasping by someone and turns out it was Dayoung . She has just woke up . And Doojoon hyung's right behind her. What is she so amazed at our house, our house are practically the same as theirs except our house has a lot of nature in it. yeah, my mom loves to plant and do gardening hence why my house is surrounded by trees and my father seems to love the beach , that's why he chose to built a house here . I then  saw her greeting to my parents. Without wasting time, I held out my hand to her . *please except, please please pleaaasee*

Dayoung's POV

I have just woke from a pretty weird dream , yet its very fun. I get to meet the B2ST members ! my Yoseob, and on top of that I met BTOB also ! As I open my eyes, I realised the room is nowhere near my room or other rooms at my house . That hit me , shoot did I just faint in front of the family members we're supposed to meet and in front of my favourite group along with their hoobaes? omo, so embarassing ! Then , I spot Doojoon oppa at the corner. 'oh, you're awake Dayoung ?' 'ah, yes' I replied . Are you okay ? he asked, 'yeah I'm okay can't you see and I still recognize you' I replied with a mehrong . 'You're so silly Dayoung', Oppa said. 'eehh, waaee ?', I replied pouting, how could he ! 'You said you wouldn't faint if you met my team mates? then, what was that just now, hahh ??', Doojoon oppa said smirking . 'aish, molla . Where are we now exactly ?', I asked. 'We're at the Yook's.', Doojoon oppa replied casually. The Yook, hmm.. who could it be, ah YOOK SUNGJAE !

After I went to the bathroom to fix my make up and hair , trailing behind me is Doojoon oppa. As I am amazed by the house's decor, I asked oppa why we are here. He said, we're here to meet the Yook of course. Duhh, this oppa . I can't believe it . As I arrived at the living room I bowed to the two couple I supposed is Sungjae's parents. As I about to seat, I saw a hand in front of me . It was Sungjae's ! He seems to hope that I'll reach out to his hands. My brother is just smiling like idiot urging me to take his hands. Carefully I took his hands and was about to let go when I realised he is nowhere near to letting my hand go. I asked for oppa's help . The elderlies are smiling at us , my oppa seems to understand my signal he pulled Sungjae's hand from me and smacked his back . Sungjae looked shocked but then he said sorry and smiled slightly at me. His personality is very interesting as I hear him talking with my parents excitedly . This boy is such a cutie .

We all are called for lunch by their maids. We all settled down and it seems like I'll be sitting between oppa and Sungjae. He seems nice, and yes I do know him, he is the maknae of BTOB duhh .but, I never get to know how he is like but judging from his family , I supposed he is a good one . With that, we eat dinner with the chattering of our parents catching up on things . Mr Yook is actually a good friend of my father's . No wonder, we're spending holidays here .

 

______________

second chapter, DONE ! woah, such a long update. I haven't written this long since ever ! anyways, enjoy . 

Sadly, I'm going to my hometown for there is a wedding held there . so won't be updating in this two days. But please expect more from me and I could use some comments and subscribers ! hehe. Annyeong people :)