Chapter 4

Expect The Unexpected !

so I decided to update today . my cousins are coming over tomorrow so I might not update till then ~ anyways here's a chapter for you guys :)

_______________________

Dayoung's POV

WE yes, Sungjae and I are on our way home after sending our parents off. If I'm not wrong, they are going to Jeju Island . What surprised me is that Sungjae said he's taking me somewhere right now. He even asked for my parents' permission o bring me out . I wonder where he's taking me . On our way to that specific place that he decides to let it be a secret , he talked about his family and members . But then, I think I heard he said something like '....you will never remember me ...' Hearing that, I asked .'What did you said ?' 'Oh nothing, we're here', he replies. Well that's strange, nevermind maybe I could slow talk with him later . Yeah, I like mysterious guys , so what ? 

We've arrived and this place is not some place I'm not familiar with, we're in Lotte World. When I thought it'll just be only us two, Minhyuk of BTOB appeared. Smiling so sweetly, greeted me . I greeted him back . I guess, the saying is true, inside every man there will always be a kid inside of them . I can see Sungjae excitedly waving me over to him to play with him. It seems like other members are here too . Hyunsik, Eunkwang, Ilhoon, Peniel and Changsub. We played games, rides and went to souvenirs shop . 

We decided to have lunch after playing . So, Eunkwang-oppa is buying the food . We gathered at the table and waited for Eunkwang-oppa . The members are chatting with each other . They even played rock-paper-scissors to decide who gets to sit beside me . And apparently Minhyuk wins. Sungjae pouts as he didn't get to sit with me . As they continued playing , Eunkwang-oppa arrived with the meal.' Gomawo oppa.' I said . The table suddenly went silent. What's wrong, I asked . then, Minhyuk burst saying, 'aww, call me oppa too. How come you only call Eunkwang-hyung oppa ?' He keeps pushing me to call him oppa which in the end I called everyone oppa . Among them all, Sungjae and Minhyuk is the most happiest when I called them oppa . I wonder why.. A day with them felt like I've known them for years ~

After lunch, Sungjae and I went home while the others went home as well . In the car, Sungjae talked about how fun rides there and that we should go again . I agreed. But , this sudden question from him startled me ,'Dayoung-yah, this might surprised you but , do you remember me ?',Sungjae asked paying attention to the road. 'Remembers you ? Do we even met before ??!' I asked kinda piss off because of his question . 'Woah there, you see. I went to your hours way before I debuted with your oppa . And you we're cooking , but you did glance . But I guess you didn't record my face at that time'. He explains , laughing quite awkwardly. 'Okay then, but why the sudden question ?' Sungjae took a glance at me and said,'That's because I LIKE YOU, Dayoung.' 

That surprised me, I mean no one has ever confessed to me or maybe eve like me and this person, a rising idol here is telling me ,he likes me ? He must be crazy . With those pretty girl idols , why do he likes me ? And I guess, that's it . My parents and oppa planned this. i remembered cooking with omma and oppa came home with a trainee. So maybe, he is that trainee. But why didn't I remember him and why am i pissed when he asked ? He is only asking . 'Sungjae, let's just go home and let me clear my mind first then we'll talk ,okay ?' To that , he replies 'Yes maam !' That made me laugh . 'Just drive Sungjae, as I'm about to close my eyes, he somewhat glared at me . I asked what . He replied, 'Now it's Sungjae only ? where's my oppa ??' Aish this guy . 'Okay fine , just drive Sungjae-OPPA', i exaggerate the oppa part. He smiled and my eye lids closed slowly . 

I might not like him, but it's just not me to turn down one person just like that and to ruin the moment . 

_______________

How would Dayoung react to Sungjae's confession ?? Please wait for my next update to know . 

there, another chapter !

thank you ^^