Chapter 5

Expect The Unexpected !

annyeong everyone, sorry i've been busy this week, got no time to update so yeah . btw, here's another update :)

____________________________________

Sungjae's POV

there, I've finally said it . I hope I didn't freaked her out. Well, my father always tells me that if you never speak what your mind is keeping plus it's about expressing your love , you might ever not have any girlfriend . So, I challenged myself, and it was a success. Of course I've talked to the members and Doojoon-hyung first. He said, she might be surprised but I've seen you two together, so she just might needs some time . Okay then. Just let her have some peace then we'll tak she said before arriving . 

Once arrived, I called her name but there was no reply . She was still sleeping safe and soundly . This girl . Carefully , I picked her up before going into the house . She stirred as I picked her up but her eye lids is still closed. I settled her down on her bed, removed her shoes and her accessories. I don't have the courage to change her clothes too so I let her be. As I think she's comfort enough, I left her room and went to mine. 

I showered and recalled back everything we've done today. We might just only met for two days but i believe, love can be nurtured after we're together. As I close my eyes, the moments I favour played back as I drift to dream land .

Next Morning**

I was up quite early and thought a nice jog in the morning would be lovely . As I was about to walk out the door, I bumped into Dayoung. She looks tired, I tried saying good morning but seem like she's not answering so , okay patience Sungjae, patience. Off I went for a jog.

This is the third day we're alone together in the house the members are all at their home and Doojoon-hyung is busy with B2St's activities. While I jog, I tried thinking some ideas how I'm gonna please Dayoung . As I'm about to continue jogging, Dayoung came with sports attire. Seems like she's having a jog in the morning too. 

'Hey Dayoung', I said smiling to her. 'Oh, oppa annyeong . How was your sleep ? DO you sleep well?', She asked. "Ah, yes . I was about to have anothr round of jog, would you like to join me ?'. I never thought she'd agree to my idea, but she smled and said, that would be great . She act as if I never said anything yesterday.

We jogged and played some games. After for like one hour of running, jogging and fooling around, we sat down and I called our maid to prepare us breakfast . She gladly prepared for us. During breakfast we talk about so many things. Then, Dayoung asked,'What do you like about me ?' I was speechless, never thought she'd asked and never thought she is considering my offer .'It's not like I accepted your offer yet, Sungjae-oppa. I just wanna know'. I mentally cursed. 'Well, I don't know actually , from the fisrt time I saw you, your face wouldn't leae my mind. Sorry if you thought this is quite cheesy but believe me', I replied smiling . 'Ohh, okay. Thank you for the jog and for breakfast oppa. I'll be going first', she said trying to stand up but unfortunately she didn't realised there's a step before she reached the ground, she fell.

Quickly, I reached for her, thank god she's okay . That time, I can feel her heart beat and mine. Her heart's beating as hard as mine. Could it be that she's in love with me too ??! Ah, andwae, she's just shocked. Then I helped her up. 'Dayoung , you okay ?'

Dayoung's POV

I was just saying my thank you to Sungjae-oppa , but I unintentionally skipped a step that I fell. I was mentally preparing myself to feel the pain but no, someone wrapped his arm around me. And I know, that would be Sungjae-oppa. Suddenly, my heart's beating like crazy and so is his . So, he maybe really do like me. But why is my heart beats for him this hard too ?? Oppa's question woke me up from my thoughts. 'Ah yes, thank you oppa. If not for you, I would have fell to the ground. I ;ll be going first.' I said before I kinda sprinted towards his house and into my bedroom . Why is my heart still beating like crazyy ?

___________________________________

there, chapter 5. Sorry I haven't been updating as frequent as before. Please bare with me and I'll try to update more frequently.

Thank you ^^