Chapter 3

Expect The Unexpected !

everyone, Annyeong ! sorry I haven't updated since last week . Its just that my cousins' coming over, and we have wedding receptions to attend. so I'm sorry . to make it up, here's a chapter for you guys :)

____________________

Dayoung's POV 

After lunch , I continued exploring the forest-like home . It's just so beautiful . I would like one too . hehe .. while walking on the second floor , I spotted a black grand piano situated at a corner. Curious , I went towards the corner and started touching the keys . At that point I realised I still have my piano skill. yeay me ! While I am still at awe at the room's decor, there's one voice behind me saying, 'It's my dad's piano . He likes to play the piano when he's free,' Shocked, I turned around and saw Sungjae. 'Oh, yea.' Then he continued, 'Do you play the piano ?', as he sit and plays the piano . The familiar melody rings , it is B2ST's 'Oasis' .. The soothing melody kept me calm and Sungjae played the piano really well . I didn't realized the song has finished alreaady if he hasn't asked, 'Well, do you ?' I just remembered he asked way before he plays the piano .'Yes, but I stopped at 16 because of my packed schedule , school and everything,' I explained. 'Oh, I see. well, be my guest if you ever wanted to play the piano . It is my father's after all.' After giving me permission to play the piano . He left . Then only I realized, he seemed sad after playing the song. I guess the song means something to him .

Author's POV

But, what Dayoung never realized is how she liked Sungjae's presence and she is so well connected with him when he played the piano . She was so immersed in the melody that she didn't have time to realise . But, little did they know, someone's watching their mini play there. It was Doojoon, her brother. Doojoon thought that he might not need to work so hard to get the two together . Now, we just need Sungjae to show some charms to Dayoung and they might just be the Couple of The Year ! 

Soon, it was dinner time. Dayoung and Sungjae are sitting together again. Dayoung thought that this some kind has been planned . But she shrugged it off . After dinner, it was time to sleep . Before going to her room, her parents calle dher and said they have something to tell her. And that something is that her parents and Mr and Mrs Yook is going on a trip together for a week and said that they are actually giving chance for Sungjae and Dayoung to get to now each other. Reluctantly , she just nods and went to sleep .

Dayoung's POV

I am just been told that my parents and Sungjae's are going on a trip without their sons or daughters and how happy am I to hear this news -,-' How could they left me alone with Sungjae for a weeekkk ??! and Doojoon oppa sure are not going to be here as he has schedules. I'm not sure about Sungjae though . I think they're off from schedules now . And what's with them wanting me to get to know each other?? I mean, it's not like they're setting me up with Sungjae is it ? Ah , that's nonsense. Buuut, if they set me up with my yoseob oppa , that would be heaven ! I could stare at his face for the whole day . Okay, stop it Dayoung you're overreacting again . But, what was that at the piano , I'm pretty sure my heart's beating like crazy when he played 'Oasis' but his voice and the melody sooth me that I totally immersed into the song. What was that ? Don't tell me I've fallen in love with him just in one day ? Urgh, I better get to sleep before I think of anything more absurd than this . Jaljayo ~

________

oh my , such a short update. Omo, sorry readers I'm very tired today and this story seems to be so lacking . I'm sorry , i'll be fixing this story, in the mean time , I'll be posting one-shots if I'm not busy . So , please wait for my stories. annyeong , thanks ^^