Chapter 1

Expect The Unexpected !

**instead of I left some space for your name, I'm gonna name you as Yoon Dayoung , the baby from MBLAQ's Hello Baby !

 

Dayoung's POV 

'Dayoungie, ppalli . we're gonna be late if we don't get moving by now', my omma said. 'Oh, arasso !', I replied. Actually, I hate going to some family occasion , be it a wedding or just a family day, sorry, I'd rather go online and search about my favorite K-idol , B2ST ! yeah , I'm just another girl from town that is having a massive crush on an idol group , and my bias would totally be Yang Yoseob ! the main vocal, its because his voice is that awesome I came to love him . Done packing my things , I went down stairs just to meet up with my brother's unusually-smily-face . What's gotten into him . Aish , everyone here is crazy, not to mention my mom's suddenly sounds so nice to me and my appa smiling all the way . pretty weird family huh ? I know, but without them I'm nobody. I love them so much .

Your Brother's POV 

Today's finally the day my sister would meet her future husband ! FUTURE HUSBAND I repeat, but of course she doesn't know . This is actually a plan by her future husband's family . Though I suspect she already sense something's not right, I just shrug it off because she was only informed that we had a small family gathering . And of course it's my job to make the plan work ! Aish, Yook Sungjae, you owe me one !

Your Parent's POV

*after accepting Dayoungie's future husband's proposal*

'Mr Yoon , you shall have a son-in-law in less than a year .' said Mrs Yoon to her husband. 'You shall have one too Mrs Yoon!' 'well, yes, Dayoung is really growing up well right ?' Mrs Yoon said remembering those times when Dayoung is still a baby. 'Come on now, Mrs Yoon don't be like that , this is something to celebrate eventhough would be so sad she'll be living with her in laws later. But I'm sure they'll take care of her.' said Mr Yoon . 'okay then, come on let's start packing.'

*the next day*

Finally, it's the day Dayoung's gonna meet her future husband. We know it's a little too early for her to get married, but knowing The Yook family, we're very sure this is not a bad idea. Plus, we knew each other and that her brother is also working in the same company as Sungjae is . That's how everything started. yeah, her brother is the one and only Yoon Do Joon of B2ST . I see you never did see that coming eh ? It's just that her brother is always not at home that she never had the chance to meet her ultimate bias , Yoseob. well then, now she will ! Alright, we have to start packing and get going before we arrived late .

Dayoung's POV

I plugged my ears with earphones and walked towards the car. I just hope this time's occasion wouldn't be so long and the faster we get there, there faster will get back home . without caring about anything, I leaned in towards the window and just listening to my brother's songs . yeah , bet I get you when I said I'm just another girl having massive crush on idols, but its the truth though . I've never met Yoseob oppa in real life . That's because they're just busy people . The song playing was 'Rainy Days' as if the earth know my sadness of having to go to some gathering unwillingly the rain pour on our way there. and before I know it, I'm off to dream land in less than a minute .

Sungjae's POV

Oh my god ! The day is today ! The day I'm finally to meet Yoon Dayoung , Dojoon hyung's sister. I don't know what my family and their family have in mind to help me get together with Dayoung. But I'm just happy to finally meet her in person AGAIN ! yeah , there's one time I'm at her place which means Dojoon hyung's place too . Before heading out to practice Dojoon hyung and I stopped at his place first to grab his things. That's the first time I saw her, she was helping her umma in the kitchen . She seems to be immersed in cooking that she didn't realised her oppa is with someone on that day. And I'm pretty sure she didn't even remember me because she only took a glance after hearing another person's voice instead of her brother's voice only. Even so, I'm just grateful I followed Dojoon hyung that day as I get to meet HER ! Plus, I was in my trainee period and I'm not that good looking as I am now, and I've heard from others that I've changed so much in terms of my look. so that makes sense if she doesn't remember me . Well, I guess I just have to trust my family and dojoon hyung !

Dayoung's POV

I slept for almost two hours when I woke up to one of the best scenery I've scene. It's a beach ! i've always loved the beach and the sea. Oh my, so clean and pretty . Even got some kind like a place to rest with pretty flowers . It's kinda like a hut . So pretty . The blow of the wind snapped me out from admiring the scenery and realised that we've arrived . and that particular moment, I saw someone that seems so familiar but i just can't put who he is standing along with other  11 good looking boys including him and oppa would be 13 . When my oppa stop me from staring at the boys longer, I realised that they are B2ST and BTOB members ! oh my ! Finally my Yoseob, and that someone so familiar I almost thought I knew him is the maknae of BTOB, Yook Sungjae ! This has to be the best gathering ever. Before I can do anything , I suddenly faint out of surprised and exciteness . 

 

_________

there you go, my first chapter . Ain't it heaven to be able to spend time with the B2ST and BTOB members and even had a chance to be one of the members' wife ! haha ! too much imagination I have here, anyways , enjoy !