Resolution

Reuniting

"Jaejoong? Hyung?" Yoochun asked as he set foot into the living room. Smoke rose out of the fireplace and ashes replaced the fresh firewood from the previous night. He must've left it burning all night. Yoochun thought to himself. 

"HYUNG???? ARE YOU HOMEEEE???" Junsu cheerfully yelled as he skipped from the door to the living room.

Yoochun walked around the house, checking everyroom for the any trace of the leader. As he stepped into Jaejoong's room, he could smell the lingering cigarette smoke that filled the room and found a sleeping Jaejoong on the bed. It's already 10:00 AM and he's not up yet? Must've been a rough night. Yoochun thought. 

"Yoochun? Baby, is Jae still asleep?!" Junsu questioned.

"Yeah, should we wake him up? I mean if we wanna leave for Japan today, we should start packing soon..."

"Yeah I guess we should, or else tomorrow will be too busy tomorrow since it will be a Friday. It's better to go on a weekday than to leave on a weekend. Besides, Jae can sleep on the plane can't he?" 

"True..." 

Trying his best gracefully proceed, Yoochun walked to the bedside and squatted next to Jae's bed. He lightly tapped the leader on the arm and when Jae didn't respond, he proceeded to shake him a bit. 

"...huh?" Jaejoong responded. Finally waking up. 

"Jae? Jae wake up. We have to tell you something."

"What is it Yoochun?"

"Jae, we're planning to fly over today to Japan and we want you to come with us. It'll be a huge break from everything here and I've rented a cottage and everything already. We're leaving at 4:00 PM in the afternoon. You better wake up if you wanna pack. You can call up Keita too, I'm sure he'll welcome you with a smile."

"Hyung! Come on! Wake up! Heehee~" Junsu encouraged as he showed Jae an excited expression. 

"Ugh...fine. What time is it Chun?"

"It's 10:30 Jae. Better wake up soon or else you'll be going to Japan with an empty luggage." 

"Okay." Jaejoong replied as he forced his cramped and tired body up from the bed. He felt like he hasn't slept for ages...

"Lemme pack up my stuff...Su you wanna cook for today?"

"Sure! But there's nothing in the fridge besides ramen..again. You didn't buy enough groceries to last for two days hyung...here. Chunnie and I will go pick up some fresh baked goods from the nearby bakery, and we'll let you pack and wash up. You really need to take a shower Jae, you stink of cigarette smoke..."

"Thanks for the compliment Su..." Jaejoong sarcastically replied. 

"We'll be off then hyung! See you in a bit!" Yoochun said as he and Junsu prepared to step out of the house together. 

As soon as the couple left, Jaejoong got up and texted Keita, telling his best friend that he'll be going to Japan today. Then, the leader opened his windows and cleaned up his messy room. Dumping out the ashtray and throwing out the leftover cigarette sticks. He then proceeded to take a shower. 

He wanted to bathe and feel clean. To clear his mind. In order to do so, he decided to use the jacuzzi bathtub installed in his shower system. Pumped up the massage to "High", turned the water up to a nice, hot temperature, and put on some jazz music to relax and enjoy himself. He stripped himself out of the thin pieces of clothing that drapped on his skinny frame and stepped into the nice and relaxing bath. The leader put his head back and enjoyed himself for half an hour before finally stepping out. 

He blew dried his hair after and put on a fresh outfit. Before stepping into the living room, he styled his hair and put on some cologne to hide the cigarette smoke smell from the previous night. 

It was already 12:00 PM and he needed to pack and do it fast. They would have to get to the terminal two hours earlier in order to check in and go through security. He took out his LV (Louis Vuitton) luggage case and threw whatever he could find in the closet, along with some accessories and his basic, everyday needs. He also brought along his special, wireless headphones and charged his iPod so he could enjoy some nice music on the plane. He knew the ride wasn't long, but he needed to relax his body with every chance that he could. 

*knock knock* He heard the couple chattering by the door. 

He stepped out and opened the door for the YooSu couple. The fresh baked bread made his mouth water. 

"Hey. Thanks Su..that smells amazing." He complimented.

"No problem hyung! Even the culinary genius needs to take a break sometime. 

The three of them ate, finished packing, and soon after, was departing for Japan. 

The only thing that they didn't know was that they would have a chance meeting with some people they haven't seen in a really long time...