Worries of the Knights

Reuniting

"Chunnie?" 

"Yeah Su?" Yoochun answered as he prepared a fire to warm up the house.

"What do you think Jae's thinking about right now?"

Yoochun scrunched up his face and said, "I don't know...probably about the lawsuit and how we are going to further advance into the music industry."

"He seems so depressed and worried that he has aged so much in the matter of a year...I'm really worried about him Chunnie..."

"It'll be fine. He just needs sometime to sort everything out..." Yoochun responded. "Want some hot cocoa Su? I'll make them like Jae's."

"Sure!" Junsu said with a happy face. Junsu wanted to hide his sadness because he didn't want to worry the other members anymore. He didn't want them to suffer with him sometimes because as the "dolphin", he wanted to cheer everyone up. The last thing he wanted to be was "depressed". 

"Here." Yoochun said as he snapped Junsu out of his worries. 

"Thanks Chunnie...I love you!" Junsu responded cheerfully. 

"I love you too Su..." Yoochun said as he kissed Junsu on his lips. Both keeped their toungues inside their mouths because no one was in the mood nor in the right situation for any type of ual desire. 

"Lemme go get a blanket. You can turn on the TV if you want to Su." 

"Okay!" 

Junsu was lost in his thoughts again and when Yoochun came back with the blanket, he didn't even notice that he didn't even turn on the TV yet. 

"What is it Su? I know you're bothered by something..."

"No..Yoochun it's nothing. I'm just being paranoid about this whole thing. Don't worry. I'm fine!"

"...Su we've known each other for a LONG time now. Please don't do this to me. You promised that if you had problems then we would share the burdern. That's why we're friends and lovers. We need to take care of each other Su. Don't gimme this crap now."

"Chunnie. I'm really worried about Jaejoong Hyung. I'm scared that he might not make it out of this lawsuit alive. He's going through depression hyung. I've been finding cigarette packs in the trash daily. Sometimes it's not just one or two, but four. Four in the course of a few days is not FINE Chunnie. We need to do something about this."

"Su, I've been noticing it as well. You're not the only one. Maybe we should go vacation for awhile. Maybe in Japan or something. We can rent a cottage by the more rural parts of the city and just relax for a couple of days."

"Hmm..that's a great idea Chunnie!" Junsu said as he planted a kiss on his lover's cheek. 

"Now, will you just relieve yourself of all the stress? I need a functioning lover who's going to have fun with me and experience life with me. And you can't do that if you're worried about others all the time!"

"Chunnie I know...now let's talk about some more optimistic topics...we should plan how we're going to spend our days in Japan. We also need to clear it with the Manager hyung."

"Su..let's worry about that tomorrow. As of right now, all I want to do is fall asleep in your arms for once. I need some comforting too..." Yoochun said as he pouted to Junsu. 

Both men went to bed soon after, hugging each other tightly as they slept soundlessly through the night. No one to bother them, no worries to stress them out. Just being in each other's arms was all the needed to enjoy and savor the moment.