Chapter 1

It's War

Nevermind lol I lied xD I wrote this during piano class so here's chapter 1~ I couldn't help myself :3 Sorry if it's short lol


The king stormed down the halls in his castle.

"Your Majesty, there are reports that the Exotics ships are targeting our training bases," one of his messenger boys had told him just a few minutes ago.

Damn you, SaeMi. The king furrowed his eyebrows, "Send word to our training bases and warn them of this attack!" he ordered the guards, "And make sure our secret weapons are kept safe!" he ordered before disappearing into the war room.

"Your Majesty," the officials stood up to greet the king.

"Your Majesty, what should we do about this?" One of the officers asked.

"Evacuate the bases. We can't afford to lose any more soldiers. We've already lost so many and now we're outnumbered..." the king looked at the hologram showing the map of all the bases on the planet.

"Here," he pointed to the biggest training base on the hologram, "They will most likely target here. Once they all evacuate this base, and the nearby bases, everyone is to stay inside until the raid ends. Our forces are still too weak to face them now."

"Yes, your Majesty," the officers bowed before sending the commands to the guards at the training bases.

"Send me our secret weapons," the king ordered, his eyes glued on the small metal box sitting on his lap.

"Yes, King TaeSoon."

 



"Queen SaeMi, the king has ordered to evacuate their training bases," reported the officer who intercepted the communication lines on Mato planet.

"Good. Our troops can still destroy their training bases so they won't have enough resources to build an army," the queen smiled devilishly.

"Yes, your Highness," the officers gave orders for the ships to attack.

The queen smiled in her throne, overlooking the hologram overlooking the Exotic ships and Mato planet, "Finally, I'll have my revenge."