Chapter 8

It's War

Queen SaeMi smirked. Daehyun's eyes widened. Everyone from EXO were shocked. 

Luhan encircled his hand around the dagger piercing his stomach, and he painfully removed it. His blood dripped from the dagger onto the dusty ground. 

"L-Luhan..." Daehyun was still shocked at Luhan's action. He just saved Daehyun even after Daehyun was caught being a spy. 

"You naïve fool!" Queen SaeMi growled, "You'll regret helping the Matoki! Guards!!" She yelled and many troops ran in and aimed their weapons at EXO and Daehyun. 

Immediately, the front row men flew across the room. Luhan had thrown them out of the way with his telekinesis. "We'll never back down." He winced at his gaping wound and covered his hand over his stomach. Lay rushed to his side and started the healing process. 

Several soldiers ran towards Lay and Luhan with their weapons. Flames were thrown at them and lighting stuck at the area between the soldiers and the two EXO members. Chanyeol and Chen stood in defense, and Kris growled, "Leave them alone!" 

SaeMi scoffed, "Why should we? You're all traitors now. And you know what we do to traitors!" She dragged her finger across her neck, imitating the act of decapitation. 

SaeMi raised her hand and every single soldier raised their lasers, guns, rifles, bows, any weapons they were given, and aimed at the 13 men, "Either you all give in or you all die right here." 

Kris nodded at Tao to get ready to use his power to freeze time. Xiumin created hundreds of ice daggers, and D.O. did the same with the dirt. 

Tension dragged on for more than a minute, then SaeMi lost her patience, "FI- OOF!" A large creature fell upon SaeMi, giving everyone quite a surprise. The creature resembled a large grey wolf, and Daehyun knew who it was. 

"Brownie..." He smiled. 

Himchan jumped down from nowhere and patted Brownie, "Good boy!" 

"Himchan hyung!" Zelo and Jongup did flips as they came down. Youngjae jumped off the invisible ship and landed on the other side of Brownie. Finally, Yongguk came down with someone in his arms, a young Matoki girl. 

"Hyungs! Youngjae! Jongup! Zelo!" Daehyun cried and ran towards them. 

"DAEHYUN!!" They all screamed in unison. "You're okay!" Youngjae smiled. 

"Guys, sorry to interrupt your reunion, but we have bigger issues here," Baekhyun pointed at the soldiers frozen in time thanks to Tao, but he cannot keep them there forever, because he looked like he was going to pass out from his excessive use of his power. 

Himchan turned around and got ready, "Tami, stay back. Guys, get ready." As expected from a commander.

Tao released the millions of soldiers and a wave of lasers, bullets, and arrows came towards EXO and B.A.P. 

D.O. instantly created a large rock wall to protect them. As soon as it collapsed after consuming all the ammo, the 18 men sprang into action. 

Yongguk drew out his dual blades and sliced all around him. Himchan aimed his bow with 5 arrows at a time, and he never missed an enemy. Youngjae and Jongup shot their laser guns at the enemy. Brownie bit the soldiers and threw them across the floor. Tami helped Lay treat Luhan's wound. 

Daehyun used telekinesis to shoot sharp rubbles at the soldiers. Xiumin and D.O. shot their ice and rock daggers. Kai teleported behind the soldiers and kicked them down. Sehun created a strong wind and Baekhyun created a ball of bright light to hinder the men's vision and movements. Chanyeol burned a group of soldiers, while Chen burned them with lightning. Suho drowned some men in water, and Kris flew around throwing rocks at the soldiers. 

Tami and Lay were still healing Luhan's deep wound when Tami looked up and screamed, pointing at the soldier quickly approaching with a sword. Lay turned abruptly with his hand held out. He clenched his hand into a fist and the man instantly fell to the ground, dead. Lay had crushed the man's heart. Shocked, Tami stared at the dead man before Lay snapped her back into reality. 

The fighting went on until there were only a few dozen soldiers left. SaeMi struggled to break free from Tao's time control, but he was determined to keep her still, despite his fatigue. 

Suddenly, a canon can be heard from a distance, and a large canon ball crashed, sending everyone, except Tao, SaeMi, Luhan, Lay, and Tami, flying in different directions across the rooms. The soldiers were definitely dead, however the EXO and B.A.P members were okay, although they were injured quite badly. 

A figure can be seen at the entrance. As the dust cloud settled down, Yongguk and the others gasped in to see Daomato. Daehyun was the only person who was gloomy. 

"Daomato! You saved us! Even though we were disappointed that you put that giant rock at the entrance back on Mato planet, we're glad you're here!" Himchan exclaimed. Youngjae slapped the commander's head. 

"Ow! What was that for?!" Himchan rubbed his head. 

"How are you even our commander? Do you not realize that Daomato is the traitor?" Youngjae stated the obvious. 

"He's a traitor? How do you know?" Himchan made a face. 

"Duh, who would put a rock to block the entrance if they're on our side? Think, Himchan hyung, think!" Youngjae rolled his eyes. 

Daomato turned the switch on his belt and he completely changed into a tall, young man. Everyone looked at him in shock and confusion. 

"I demand you to release SaeMi this instant." His deep voice shook Tao. 

With reluctance, Tao slowly released SaeMi from the frozen time, and immediately, SaeMi kicked Tao in the stomach as she got up. 

Daomato, if that really is his name, teleported himself next to SaeMi, and laid an arm over her shoulders, "If you all think I'm still a Matoki, then you're all wrong. This belt here can help me shape-shift into any creature I want."

Yongguk gritted his teeth and was going to send one of his blades flying towards "Daomato" but Himchan stopped him, "It's no use killing him," he whispered. 

SaeMi turned her head to "Daomato" with a smile, "SooMan, you're back."

SooMan smiled at his queen and turned back to the others, "If you think everything's over. You're wrong." 

Kris scowled, "What do you mean?"

SooMan smirked, "You still have me to battle don't you?"

Yongguk whispered to Himchan, "Should've let me killed him when I had the chance." 

"What are you waiting for?" SooMan smirked. B.A.P started running towards him with their weapons. SooMan kept calm and pinched Yongguk's neck, making him fall over. He turned and kneed Himchan's elbow while pressing his thumb down between Youngjae's shoulder and neck. Both of them stumbled onto the ground. SooMan squatted down and swiped his leg across the ground, tripping Jongup. And finally, he threw magnet at Zelo, making him malfunction and fall onto the ground. Brownie charged at him, but was immediately put down when SooMan blew a whistle that seemed to only affect Brownie. 

"Do you think I'm stupid? I know all your weaknesses when I watched over you all practice." SooMan smirked once again and stepped towards EXO. 

"Who are you?" Kris growled. 

"Tsk tsk, is that how you talk to your king?" SooMan tilted his head to the side. 

"Our king?!" They all gasped. 

"Yes, in fact, this war between us and Mato planet, is initiated by-" SooMan froze when he felt a cold blade pressed against his neck. 

"By you, SooMan?" TaeSoon said calmly. 

SooMan carefully turned his head around, "You know me too well. Perhaps I should explain myself before you kill me." 

He turned around and saw all curious eyes on him, even SaeMi's. He cleared his throat and started, "It was long ago, the former Queen of EXO planet and the former King of Mato planet were once friends, and I was just a little, devious kid back then. The Queen was rich and had all the expensive accessories she could get, while the King was poorer and didn't own as many expensive things. 
One day, being the devious kid I was, I decided to play a trick on them when they visit each other. The King came into the Queen's throne room and they exchanged small talk before going to the dining room to eat. They left their bag and purse next to their seats, so I crawled under the table and put the Queen's accessories into the King's bag, and put the King's emergency weapons into the Queen's purse."

SooMan chuckled and then continued, "Later they found out and blamed each other for stealing and such. They got so mad at each other it was hilarious." 

TaeSoon clenched his hand around his dagger, "That was a dirty trick, and you didn't even do anything about it!"

SooMan twirled around and scoffed, "Why should I? I hated the Matoki since then. They're a waste of space. If only the Queen back then knew to wipe out their population and claim Mato planet as hers, everything would be a lot better." 

TaeSoon's eyes widened at SooMan's statement. 
SaeMi looked at SooMan in disbelief, "What... So it was you... You!" She lunged for him, and SooMan was going to run but Tao had caught him. 
D.O. and Xiumin covered him with ice and rocks to keep him in place. 

"Put him in our dungeon when the reconstruction us finished," SaeMi ordered and a couple of Exotic soldier appeared and took SooMan away. 

SaeMi turned to TaeSoon and held out her hand. TaeSoon looked at it and looked up questioningly. 

"Let's make up, and work together to rebuild our planets," SaeMi showed her sincere smile. 

TaeSoon eyed her for a moment then finally took her hand and shook it with a smile. 

-

The reconstruction was almost complete for both EXO and Mato planet. Relations between both sides have reconciled. 

TaeSoon and SaeMi are more friendly towards each other, and often visited just like the former King and Queen. 

Daehyun and Luhan were closer than ever. The other B.A.P members also became closer to EXO members as well. 

The 18 boys stood on the roof of one of the castle buildings, overlooking the town beneath. 

"It sure is nice here on Mato Planet," Baekhyun smiled. 

"A lot nicer since we're not enemies anymore," Suho stated. 

"Since when were we enemies?" Daehyun laughed. 

"I still think it's rather stupid how we started fighting in the first place," Chanyeol sighed. 

Himchan nodded, "At least it's all over now." 

They all looked at EXO planet in the sky and Kris grinned, "This is the start of a new beginning." 







"WHO WANTS ICE CREAM?" Zelo hopped around. 

"I SAY CHOCO, YOU SAY ICE CREAM!" Youngjae joined the robot. 

"Guys, you're so embarrassing..."

"Who cares, Daehyun. LET'S CAKE!"

"But Himchan hyung, you can't cook."

"I sure can, Jongup! Let's go!" 

"You guys really are something."

"Shut up, Kris. Let's go get cake!"

"Maybe next time." 






 



Okay sorry the ending is lame ;A; I'm not good with endings okay.

                      

 

*random exob.a.p spam cuz I can*

tumblr_mhkrwodELq1rmjevao1_250.giftumblr_mhkrwodELq1rmjevao3_250.gif
ummachan and papasuho talking about their babies ;u;

tumblr_mhj0yg1Bu81qamzexo3_250.giftumblr_mhj0yg1Bu81qamzexo1_r1_250.gif
Sehun greeting B.A.P

tumblr_mhj0yg1Bu81qamzexo2_250.giftumblr_mhj0yg1Bu81qamzexo4_250.gif
and then Chanyeol comes along.

tumblr_mhjbdacZbH1r3xllho1_250.giftumblr_mhjbdacZbH1r3xllho2_250.gif
Himchan and Baekhyun dancing to Mama

tumblr_mhda2uOTep1rurrado1_250.giftumblr_mhda2uOTep1rurrado2_250.gif
tumblr_mhda2uOTep1rurrado3_250.giftumblr_mhda2uOTep1rurrado4_250.gif
Himchan and Suho at Idol championship. (himchan no)

 

I have more but I think this is enough xD

                          -zeshanlolol