Chapter 7

It's War

The lights within Daehyun's cell room dimmed down, revealing his visitor: Daomato.

Daehyun's eyes widened, "You... You've come for me!" He smiled and attempted to run to him, but he was held back by his cuffs, which seemed to be attached to the wall with an invisible chain.

"You don't know how glad I am to see you!" Daehyun smiled, but his smile instantly disappeared when Daomato remained motionless, "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, Daehyun, but I'm not here for you," Daomato said.

"W-what?" Daehyun blinked, "Then-"

Asoldier stood behind the entrance and saluted, "Daomato sir, the Queen is ready to see you. She would like to congratulate you on your successful mission."

"What's the meaning of this?" Daehyun scowled.

Daomato took a deep breath, "Just as you were a spy sent from Mato planet, I am a spy from EXO planet. My mission was to access all possible information of Mato planet and make false preparations for battle."

Daehyun grew enraged, "WHAT?! I can't believe we trusted you this whole time!" he lunged himself for Daomato but was again held back by the cuffs.

"You're no better than me!" Daomato snapped, "You're also a spy sent to deceive EXO and report information to your home planet!"

"Daomato sir, the Queen is waiting," the guard reminded him.

Daomato nodded and walked out the door. He turned to Daehyun before closing the door behind him, "I'll have to go now. Oh and by the way, Exotic ships are flying to Mato planet thanks to you. Good job, Daehyun," he smirked and closed the door.

"GET BACK HERE, YOU WORTHLESS SCUM!" Daehyun struggled to go to the door, but he was restricted by his cuffs, "Damn, he totally deactivated my communicator on purpose!"

 



"Hyung! They're coming!" Zelo tugged on Himchan's arm while pointing towards the first Exotic ships.

"I know, Zelo! Now help us move this stupid rock so our ships can fly out!" Himchan yanked Zelo's hand away and tried to push the rock that somehow appeared in front of the exit.

"WHO THE HELL PUT THIS ROCK HERE?!!!??!" Yongguk yelled.

"It was definitely Daomato! I can't believe we trusted him with 'preparations'!" Youngjae scowled.

Zelo walked to the side of the giant boulder and with a small push, the boulder rolled away and smashed against the rock mountain.

"Yah, Zelo, why didn't you do that sooner?!" Himchan shouted.

"You didn't ask me until now!" Zelo blinked innocently.

Jongup drove the ship out the entrance and opened the ship's entrance, "Guys, stop fighting! We need to go get Daehyun now!"

Tami popped her head out the window of the ship, where Jongup was steering, "Hurry!"

The four aliens hopped on the ship and Jongup flew them towards the growing fleet of Exotic ships.

 



Daehyun hit his forehead against the wall, Ugh, why am I stuck here. he complained, I should be out there helping B.A.P!

The door opened without Daehyun's knowledge and a voice called out, "Stop hurting yourself and come out, Daehyunnie!"

Daehyun's cuffs suddenly unlocked and fell onto the floor. Daehyun turned and gasped, "Luhan?! What are you doing here?!"

"Breaking you out," Kris ran in and dragged Daehyun out by the arm.

Outside, the rest of EXO were knocking out all the guards.

"Daehyunnie! You're alright!" Tao smiled and threw his arms around Daehyun.

"Uhh..." Daehyun blinked, "But aren't you guys mad that I'm..."

"Of course we are!" Luhan flicked his forehead, "But you're still our friend nonetheless. Unless you're planning on betraying us and fighting alongside your other friends instead..." Luhan's facial expression turned serious.

Daehyun gulped, he was still conflicted between the two sides.

 



Jongup was steering the ship through the fleet of Exotic ships while Yongguk aimed the laser guns at the ships.

"HYUNG!" Zelo shouted from his station, "There's an opening right there!" he pointed at the space to the right of the ship where there were scarce ships, "Hyung can maneuver the ship to escape through there!"

"Good observation, Zelo!" Jongup smiled and turned the ship towards the open space.


"Follow their ship!" The other Mato ships followed B.A.P's ship.


Jongup pushed some buttons and pulled the lever, making the ship speed towards the small opening faster and faster.

"We're not gonna make it!!!!!!!" Himchan panically clung onto Youngjae's arm when he saw an Exotic ship slowly moving to cover the opening.

Youngjae tried to show the scared commander away, "Hyung! You're supposed to be our brave commander!" he rolled his eyes.

As Jongup neared the ship towards the opening, the Exotic ship moved into the way, blocking the exit.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU-" Yongguk shouted and slammed his palm onto the laser button, sending bolts of laser towards the ship, shooting it down and out of the way.

Their ship made it out of the fleet safely, followed by the other Matoki ships.

"HORRAAYYYYY!!! WE DID IT!!! I KNEW WE COULD DO IT!!!" Himchan cheered, neglecting the fact that he had been clinging on Youngjae's arm in fear.

"Are we safe now?" Tami asked from the corner, where she sat on her safety ship-seat (A/N: it's like a car seat, idk) and pulling her ears down to cover her eyes.

"Yes, Tami, we are." Jongup reassured as he flew the ship towards EXO planet, where more Exotics await for battle...

 



Queen SaeMi was walking out of her castle and down the golden carpet already laid out for her. Exotics soldiers lined up on both sides, saluting their Queen as she sped by.

The royal messenger hurried behind her, "Your Highness, what are you going to do about EXO? They helped the Matoki spy out of jail and they're now fighting against us!"

The Queen scowled, "I'll take care of them."

 



"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" D.O dropped the unconscious soldier in his hands and backed away from him when the Queen appeared in front of them, "Guys! Guys! She's here!" he ran and hid behind Kai.

Kris and Luhan turned and saw the Queen standing with her hands on her hips, waiting for an explanation.

Luhan and Kris stood closer together to hide Daehyun who was cowering behind them.

"May I help you?" Luhan smiled innocently.

The Queen glared at Luhan briefly and turned to Kris with a scowl, "What is the meaning of this? Why are you helping the enemy's spy?!"

Suho popped up from somewhere and linked arms with Kris, "'We' just felt that we needed a little bit of a challenge, so we set Daehyun free and later we'll capture him along with his petty little friends."

SaeMi did not believe Suho's words one bit, "Silence! Tell me the truth!" Her voice boomed around the building.

Suho and Kris looked at each other, Luhan spoke instead, "We are letting Daehyun go. We don't care if he's the enemy, he's still our friend! And we won't let anything happen to him!"

Daehyun, hiding behind Luhan, Kris, and Suho, bit his lips and fought back tears as he heard Luhan's words. He accidentally let out a quiet, almost inaudible sob.

Queen SaeMi, having an impeccable hearing ability, heard Daehyun's sob and pushed Luhan, Kris, and Suho away to reveal the spy.

"There you are..." The Queen drew a sword from one of the fallen soldiers' sheath and raised it, ready to strike the Mato spy.

Raising his arms over his head, Daehyun shielded himself and braced for the blow. After a few seconds, nothing happened. Daehyun slowly opened his eyes and was shocked to see all EXO members standing between him and SaeMi.

Tao had frozen time for SaeMi, so she was standing there with her arms raised, the sword still in her hands, just like a sculpture. The sword started shaking lightly and slowly slipped out of SaeMi's grip as Luhan levitated it away.

Guilt rushed over Tao as he realized what he was doing with their beloved Queen, and he instantly stopped controlling time for her.

SaeMi's arms swung down as if she still had the sword in her hands, but she grew furious when she noticed what EXO had done to her. "Fools, you're all fools! Trusting a Matoki?! Friends with a Matoki?! That is unheard of!"

"Then we really are fools," Chanyeol said.

"We'll never leave Daehyun'th thide," Sehun added. (A/N: I feel like I'm exaggerating Sehun's lisp here XD)

"No matter what, we stick together," Chen contributed.

"We are one!" They all said in unison.

SaeMi was enraged, "What?! How dare you betray your queen and your planet! You were all raised by me to fight against them!" she pointed at Daehyun.

Kai folded his arms, "Maybe we don't want to fight them anymore."

Lay nodded, "Maybe we want to befriend them."

At this, SaeMi snapped, "How could you think that?! After the unforgivable things that TaeSoon did..." her face turned red in anger, "That man is unforgivable!!"

With that, SaeMi took out a dagger which she had hidden behind her and threw it at Daehyun, who was left vulnerable.

Everyone gasped when they saw blood splatter the floor.

 

 

 


Annyeong, everyone! I've been pretty busy with schoolwork these days, but luckily I managed to finish this chapter! 

tumblr_mhit9v6o1N1qfolq7o2_250.gif

Hope you guys liked the chapter~ I shall work to update the other story as well before Monday comes! Happy early Lunar New Year~~~

                          -zeshanlolol