Graduation

Hearts for a Man-made

 

The day of the graduation…

After the speech, they celebrate the day by throwing their cap in the air. The day went great. Then leejoon called to meet taemin. Leejoon bring him all the way to the schools backyard. Injung noticed and felt suspicious, so she followed them but she can’t keep up, seo young was distracting her. So she thought maybe they’re just playin around? And stay for a few minutes.

“whats up?” taemin ask. Leejoon ignored and nod his head, as if he is signaling someone. Then two of leejoon’s friends come about, Minho and jonghyun. Taemin’s getting scared. Injung is getting worried and sneak out. Jonghyun “whats up?” and punched him in the face. Taemin’s getting confused and dizzy. Minho continued to do the same thing.  And they both continue beating him.

Youngmin calls for leejoon in the phone. “leejoon ah! where are you? I’ve been searching you everywhere!” youngmin ask, as soon as leejoon pick up the phone. “oh~ uhmm, I’ll meet you later.” Leejoon replied. “whats going on?” youngmin suddenly feel suspicious. “oh nothing really” leejoon faked. But then youngmin heard the the voice of a man in pain. “where are you?!” youngmin asked furiously. Leejoon hung up afterwards.

Taemin tried his best to hide the pain from injung. Not long than taemin is knocked out. Then Hyuna came by “stop it guys! I want him alive”.

Youngmin knows something is totally up, so he rushed up to the schools backyard and kwangmin tagged along. “what happened?” kwangmin asked, breathing heavily. “lee joon … taemin…” his brother replied the same way. Kwangmin understood just by those two sentences. They search for him at the back yard. Not long than, injung came by. But the twins didn’t notice her. She slowly tiptoed backwards so youngmin wouldn’t know.

Youngmin and kwangmin heard a historical scream and turned around. Kwangmin didn’t see anything but youngmin saw something from the edge of his sight. Injung is dragged away by hyuna. The twins quickly chased them. Injung was knocked out too when hyuna slam her head repeatedly to the wall.

Injung was conscious and found out she was tied up on a chair at an old abandon building and saw taemin tied up across the room.  “taemin ah~” she tried to wake him up. “taemin ah!” again she yelled,“TAEMIN AH!!!” and again. And hyuna come by “what a touching  scene~” with her drama. Taemin was conscious too not long than. “oh good! Your baby boy is wide awake!” hyuna said out loud as if something bad is about to happen.

 “injung?” taemin whispered in confusion after seeing injung tied up across the room. “owh this is great!” hyuna continued “oh~ the tense feeling, you can really feel it!” hyuna scoffs. “see taemin? This is what happens when you gave me a ‘NO’!” hyuna walk by to injung and push her chin up which made injung gaze at hyuna. Hyuna slapped her hard which made injung fall over with her chair. “INJUNG AH!!” taemin yelled in pain.

“oh no-no-no… shhh,shhh,shhh” hyuna hurried by to taemin “it’s alright~ it’s gonna be okay~ once I’m done with her.. you can be happy with me” hyuna comtinued and sit by his lap his cheek. Taemin was fed up with her so he spits on her in the face! “Get off me !”. Hyuna was totally upset with what taemin did to her.

Youngmin found out that injung and taemin are tied up in the old building, so he tiptoed his way to help and untie injung. She was almost untied when leejoon come by and gave him a hard punch on the head. Hyuna was surprised and frozed. She was more upset than before. So she signal leejoon to kill him. They had an awesome fight. then youngmin was on the ground didn’t able to fight anymore. “any last words?” leejoon said with an evil smile. “die in hell!” youngmin respond.

Before leejoon could continue a group of police come by to rescue, with kwangmin. Kwangmin rush up to his brother. then they both untie injung and taemin. When taemin is success fully untied he fall of his chair which made injung worry. “taemin ah~!” she yelled and run up to him. “I’m okay~” taemin faked. “You kids going to be okay?” an officer ask. After they saw taemin nod the twins nod too but not injung. “Fine but im gonna need one of you to come with me later” the officer continued.

The twins gave injung and taemin a ride home. as they reach home injung taemin all the way to her room. “You go rest okay?” injung advice taemin. She went back downstairs to say goodbye to to the twins and thank them. When the three of them are in front of the door, they stood still that is about the time injung should say thank you. “We will get going now~” say kwanmgin as he left the door leaving his brother. the both of them are awkward with the silence. Kwangmin was signaling youngmin, saying ‘now! Go! Get your chance!’. When injung was about to leave him “injung ah~” youngmin tried to steal her attention, and injung turn to him “are you still mad at me?” he asks.

Taemin was thirsty and decided to go downstairs for a drink and hope that injung doesn’t notice.

“injung, I beg you~ please forgive me.” he pleads, injung rolled her eyes. Youngmin holds her hand “I’m sorry~” he repeated. Injung had a while flashback about their past relationship. Youngmin hugged her and injung let him. “I love you” youngmin burst his feelings to her. Taemin saw them and felt super jealous, so he quickly went to the kitchen. He had a hard pain in his chest and injung can feel it too. Injung thought it was because of youngmin. so she pushed him away “you have to go now” she said and slammed the door.

Injung went to the kitchen thinking she might cook something for taemin but then she saw taemin on the ground. “ya~ya!” she felt very panic. She bring taemin to the living room sofa.

#taemin ah! wake up!# - injung.