i love you

Hearts for a Man-made

 

[ night]

Taemin rest on injung’s bed. Injung saw him and jumps on the bed.

Taemin: ya! You startled me~

Injung: *giggled* I meant to do that.

Silence for over seconds.

Injung: so~ yesterday… what did you and the prof talked about? It’s funny cause I couldn’t catch your mind.

Taemin: its private… by the way, im really sleepy~ lets  sleep!

When injung is deeply asleep, taemin is still wide awake. He was never really sleepy. He hugs injung close and her cheek. “injung ah~ I know I’m only a clone compare to a real human, but the love im feeling right now is extrodinary! Is that human’s feeling? Or a plastic heart im having? i know I’m ‘MADE’ to love you~ but what if I turn human, will I love you then? I really don’t want to hurt you~ I know how painful it is to you~” he whispered softly while continue to her cheek. He kissed her lips gently and went to sleep.

Next morning…

Taemin slowly open his eyes and saw injung sleeping like an angel next to him. He giggled. #aegyo~ good morning..#- taemin. He stared injung for another second. #morning~# - injung. Replying to taemin’s thought and open her eyes. It made taemin startled and fall off the bed.

“ya! Don’t scare me like that!” taemin yelled rubbing his head. “aegyo~ what a cute way to start the morning” injung said looking down on taemin, who is on the floor.

“you’ll regret doing that!” taemin warned and continue to rub his head. “you look adoreable looking like that, I don’t think I’ll regret anything” injung said and smiled. “ahh-isshhh! Come here you!” taemin stands and chased injung. Injung stuck her tongue out before taemin stands and runs away.

Taemin finally caught her downstairs and hugs her “you’re dead!” he threatened. “ya! Get off me!” injung yelled. As injung struggles to get off. Both of them kept walking backwards and hit the sofa, which made them trip and fall. Taemin took the chance and tickled injung. He soon stopped because he was tickled too.

They have breakfast afterwards, Pancakes!. Taemin was giving syrup to his pancakes, again! With his cute kiddish actions. “I said to stop play with food, didn’t i? give that!” injung said and snatch the syrup of his hand. “you’re no fun” taemin said pouting. Injung tried to spread the syrup but it was jammed. Taemin ignored her and enjoyed his breakfast. Injung took a look at the syrup and squeeze it at the same time. She end up being the pancake. Taemin couldn’t continue eating and burst into laughter. Injung just gave her annoyed expression. “you love this don’t you?” says injung.  Taemin just nod and continue laughing some more.

At the living room, in the afternoon…

They were watching Korean drama, and as always, taemin fell asleep on her injung’s lap. Injung gaze at him:

#oh~ taemin, what will I do without you? I know one thing for sure, suffer over a mental syndrome. You made me happy just by looking at you. Though you are ‘made’. You dare leave me, and I’ll murder you!# - injung.

Injung slides her finger between the gaps between taemin’s. “I love you, taemin ah~” injung whispers and smiles.

[At night]

After dinner, taemin is searching for injung “injung?” he said peeking in her room. “injung?” he said again, but she was not there. #what if you’re gonna take…# - injung.

#injung?# - taemin.

He opens her bedroom window and saw injung sitting on the roof staring on the skies. #oh god~# - injung. She exhaled deeply. “hey what are you doing?” taemin asks and joined in.

Injung: I was just thinking…

Taemin: of what?

Injung: you know~

Taemin gets it.

Taemin : oh~

Taemin hold her hand and smiled at her. “let’s just forget about it” he comforts. Both of them stared at the stars. Injung rest’s her head at taemin’s shoulder. “I just can’t let it go~” injung continues. “hey-hey, look at me” he said and injung faced him. “I love you~” he spoke slowly and clearly. Both injung and temin felt their hearts beating hard. Injung smiled.

Both of them leaned close to each other till their lips met. #i love you more, taemin ah~# - injung.

They entered back in the room. Injung back-hug taemin, just right after he stands properly. #dont… don’t leave me~# - injung. Taemin held her hand. #I won’t# - taemin.

#promise?# - injung.

Taemin exhaled deeply. Injung turned to him. “promise?” injung ask again. “promise” taemin spoke softly and smiled charmingly.

Next morning…

Injung and seohyoung talked on the phone, on the living room sofa.

Seohyoung: after school ended I felt really bored! and we didn’t get to meet often…

Injung: *giggles* I know~

Seohyoung: hey! What about I come over to your house with some friends!

Injung: sounds great! Let’s!

Seohyoung: so~ after graduation?

Injung: yeah~ that’d be amazing!

Seohyoung: okay! See ya than!

Injung went upstairs and just when taemin finished his shower. He came out topless! Injung scream and covered her eyes with the palm of her hand. Taemin was surprised and quickly covered his body with his hands.

“ya! Go away!” taemin yelled. Injung ran to her room and squealed. #oh god! That body…# - injung.

“ya! Shikeureo! Stop thinking about it!” taemin yelled. Injung chuckles.