Bond

Hearts for a Man-made

 

In the morning…

“taeminie! I’ll be going now!” injung said cheerfully as she reach the door and waved at taemin. Taemin waved back and smiled. Injung had a ‘girl’s day reunion’ on where she and seohyoung will hangout for the whole day.

Taemin got bored as soon as injung shuts the door. He walks around the house to find something to do. In the end, he sits at the living room sofa, next to a T.V remote. He took the remote, stares at it and throws it away. After a while, He was laughing to himself hearing the thoughts of injung talking with seohyoung. He walks upstairs to injung’s room. He looks around and saw lots of album pictures with injung and youngmin in it.

It’s getting dark and injung isn’t home yet. Taemin waits for her at the living room and fell asleep at the sofa.

No longer than injung arrived, “oh~ taemin, you sleep well at this sofa.” Injung chuckles. She left him sleeping there and went upstairs.

In the morning, taemin woke up feeling really weak. “aissh- this girl, she left me sleeping here again!” taemin said to himself. He slowly lifts his body, pushing it up with both his arm. He rubs his forehead and slightly brushed his hair backwards.

“taemin-ah~ we are late!” injung said rushing down the stairs and quickly into the car. Taemin walks slowly to the car. And when he is finally in it, he shuts his eyes and sits back. injung drives away, afterwards. She is really in a hurry because she has an unfinished project and decides to do it with seohyoung in the morning before class starts.

During recess, injung was relieved that she didn’t get scold in class. She is somehow worried that she can’t catch taemin’s mind. As she cheerfully chats with seohyoung at the cafeteria, lee joon was spreading news to one of his friends in the cafeteria “taemin got knocked out in class” he said, as injung overheard it, She immidiately left the table and rushed over to youngmin’s class.

There are crowds at youngmin’s class. That’s when she knew taemin is in there. She made it into the crowd and to taemin. She kneeled down. “Someone get help!!” she yelled to the crowd. All the kids are whispering to one another. Injung holds temin’s hand.

#taemin-ah~#-injung. Taemin is slowly conscious. And after he does, he sits up properly looking up to the crowd confused. Injung is relieved and dragged him to gym, where it is quite. “what happened?” injung ask. “you come home late last night didn’t you?” “yeah~ why?” injung replied. Taemin hugged her, “I don’t know~ it’s just that. Holding you close to me makes me feel so..alive.” Taemin explained, “oh.  And if you leave me alone again in that house, I swear I’ll kill you” he continued.

#oh~ I was not at home the whole day, yesterday. Didn’t i?# - injung. Taemin nod to injung’s thought. “I’m sorry~” she apologizes as she pulled him closer.

They break the hug and went out. “oh- so.. you have time to hang-out, and no time to do the project?” taemin teased. “ah.. umm.. it’s.. it’s complicated” injung smiles “it’s complicated huh?” he repeats. Injung scoffs and goes away. Taemin giggled.

At the evening…

Injung and taemin is invited by seohyoung to the dance studio. When they both arrived, the four of them were warming up while waiting for them. They are gikwang, yoseob, gikwang and seohyoung. “okay! Lets start!” hyeoyeon said excitedly. Injung and taemin sit and watched to the four of them dance. In the middle of the dance the Jo twins arrived. “you’re late” hyeoyeon said acting all upset. “sorry” as youngmin apologizes he rubs the back of his neck.

#oh god, what is he doing here?!# – injung.Taemin holds injung’s hand tightly. #im here#- taemin. They both smiled at each other. “so~ why don’t both of you start now?” seohyoung suggests “yeah~ like a duet!” hyeoyeon confirms. “uh.. no~ I don’t think..” injung tries to deny “ oh come on~ it’d be fun!” taemin said excitedly and pulled her to the centre of the studio.

#oh, good grief! Do you really have to do that here?!# - youngmin. Youngmin rolled his eyes and sighed.

They both start at a slow rhythm and continued more, smoothly. They dance so well as a duet but youngmin doesn’t seem to care, due to the jealousy. The others are amazed.

They both end the dance with taemin back-hugging injung as he kissed her cheek.

#show off# - injung. #cutey#-taemin. Taemin touch her at the tip of her nose.

 

Taemin drives home. By the time they reach home, injung was deeply asleep. Taemin carried her bridal style all the way to her room.

#goodnight# - taemin.Taemin gave a peck on her forehead.

Next morning~

taemin is stiil in the bed. But no longer than injung jumps on the bed, to wake taemin up. Taemin is alerted but then ignores it and covers his face with his pillow. “ya! Ireona!” injung shakes him up. “eeuungmh, 10 more minutes” taemin groans. “no~ you have to wake now~!” injung keeps on shaking him.

Taemin finally gets up but he was half awake. Than injung pushed him to the bathroom “hurry up and take a shower~” she said and left.

in the car…

injung is driving. Taemin is getting curious to where injung is bringing him to. “ya~ where are we going?” he asks curiously. “oh~ you’ll see.” Injung replies.

Injung is bringing them to the park.

“the park? Who do you think I am? A five year old?” taemin mocks. “oh~ c’mon.” injungs ignores and pulled him.

They both enjoyed their moment while on an ice-cream. Injung didn’t want to forget the moment, so she took a lot of snapshots of them. Taemin got ice-cream all over his face and injung giggled, taemin was annoyed, so he poked her face with his ice-cream. “oh-no~ you didn’t!” says injung looking very annoyed and chase after each other.  After they went to the park, they go shopping and stuff. By the end of the day, they watched sunset together. They both hold hands while doing so. Taemin gazes to injung and smiles.

#I love you~# - taemin.

Taemin blush so hard and injung giggled.

“come on, we gotta go home” injung smiled.

At home…

Injung and taemin is studying for tomorrows test:

Injung: oh~! This is torture!

Taemin: those are nothing..

Injung: sure~ like you know such things... you only have been learning for like 3 months!

Taemin: give me your pen. *snatch the pen off injung’s hand*

And like that, taemin solved all the answers in maths and history, in a flash of a light. Injung’s jaw dropped. “and.. that is how easy it is” taemin mocks and puts down the pen.

Meanwhile in Tokyo…

Professor blyton ran around his lab excitedly “oh gosh~ it works! My experiment works! This is amazing!” and continues skipping and jumping around like a retarded chimpanzee.

All he did not know how his experiment is fully functioning and didn’t worry about the negatives.  but he still acts all retarded just because it ‘works’.