Finally found you

Hearts for a Man-made

 

In the class…

There is an examination in progress.

# oh god! This questions are so hard! #-injung.

# oh please~ Non of these questions are challenging #-taemin.

# well then~ why don’t you tell me the answer! #- injung.

# That’d be cheating! #-taemin.

While injung is talking minds with taemin, she kept on smiling to herself. Mrs hooper caught her. “miss injung!” she yelled. “eungm. Nae?” injung startled. “I hope nothing’s fishy going on there!” “oh no~ mrs hooper I was just th..in..king~ thinking! That’s it! I am thinking for an answer~” injung stuttered and try to wipe it off with a smile. Mrs hooper rolled her eyes and continued walking around the room.

# hah! You got caught cheating! #- taemin.

# did not! It’s your fault anyway! #-injung.

“30 minutes more!” mrs hooper informed yelling.

# oh no! 30 minutes more over 16 more papper! #-injung

# you better get started. #- taemin.

# bug out! #-injung.

Few weeks later, the results are out.

“ooh yeay!! I got A for everything!” injung said excitedly and jumped a bit. “congratulations!” taemin greets “what about you?” injung asks “oh ~ the same” taemin answered. “aren’t you happy?” injung ask curiously “I am made to be smart, so its no fun at all.” He replied calmly. “but hey~ why don’t we celebrate?” he continues.

In the car…

Injung and taemin had a silent trip all the way home. Injung noticed taemin is worried just by looking at his face. But she cant read his mind, which  worries her more. Taemin knows that injung is worried, it’s just that.. he cant bear to explain it to her just yet.

[taemins flashback]

At the end of class before he went to meet injung, taemin is at his locker. His locker is just next to the janitors room. When taemin shuts his locker, someone pushed him to the Janitors room and locked it. It’s hyuna! Taemin is super shocked. “what are you doing?!” taemin yelled “oh~ don’t worry, im sure you’re gonna have a fun time.. and I will not get a NO for an answer~” she replied while taking off her clothes one by one. More like stripping. Taemin is disgusted. When she only has her inner wear on, she decided to strip taemin too. Taemin stopped her from doing so, and cover her with his jacket. Taemin reached for the door knob. “no! you’re not gonna walk away from me!” she warned . taemin ignored it and left.

She’s a total freak? I get it.

Injung came after taemin feeling worried. “what had happened?” she asks curiously. “nothing~ we should really go~” taemin pulled her away from the spot.

Before they went home, hyuna meets taemin at a basketball court. “taemin! Look at me! I have everything! I’m rich! Popular! I’m hot!! I’m all the guys want! What is it in me that you’re not into?!” hyuna said yelling at taemin. “you’re insane! You’re nuts! And what is it in me that you’re so obsessed about?! Besides I have a girl that can beat all those in you~” taemin smirked. “who? Injung?!” hyuna ask furiously.

Taemin rolled his eyes and walks away. “ya! I promise you! You’ll regret doing this to me! I always get what I want!” she continued yelling. Taemin keeps on walking and raises his right hand.

[End of flashback]

*/ injung ah~ mianhae… I have to keep this off you… I am really sorry.*/ - taemin. He looked down to his foot, looking very worried. Injung stopped her car at the side of the road. “ya! You’re scaring me. What is wrong with you? Are you okay?” injung ask curiously feeling more worried than ever. Taemin nod and wipe it off with a smile “I’m just… very hungry~” taemin pouts and makes puppy eyes. “oh, okay~ stop making me worried. And quit making those face.” Injung continues. Taemin giggles.

Taemin managed to control his own mind. But injung still knows that something is wrong, even without taemin’s thoughts.

At home.

Injung and taemin are cooking in the kitchen. Injung is washing the vege’s as for taemin… #there! Taste the pepper of fury!# - taemin. While adding in ingredients with childish actions.

Injung couldn’t stop giggling at taemin’s silly actions. “you’re not supposed to play with food” says injung while snatching the pepper of taemin’s hand. “im not finished with that~” he whines. “ill add it in” injung continues “but I want to do it~” taemin argues, And ends up fighting over a pepper. They snatch the pepper back and forth. The cap of the pepper suddenly pops open and pepper is spilled everywhere.

The doorbell rings.

Both of them froze and gaze at each other. Taemin sneezed and killed the moment. Injung went to go open the door. “oh? Nuguseyo?” injung said after a man standing at the entrance door. “oh~ uhm.. hi, im a scientist, I came from Tokyo” the man spoke in English. Taemin came over and saw the man. “oh? Professor blyton!” taemin greeted “you know each other?” injung asked. “oh its you! Oh my-my~ you’ve totally made me proud” the professor spoke gratefuly in japan and taemin understood because he was made there.

They have a chat at the living room. The prof told injung how taemin is made and functioning. “I don’t really know how he is fully functioning, that is why I’m staying here till A97 is fully fixed.” The professor explained. “where will you be staying?” injung asks. “oh, I’ll be staying in an apartment, not far from here.” The prof informed.

Injung left the professor and his experiment to talk.

Prof: you do know your own condition, right?

*taemin nods.*

Prof: and~ I also made a bit of research at the plane just now~ that you’re slowly turning into a human. You know that?

*taemin nods*

Taemin: you made a research at the airplane?

Prof: I am you might say, complicated.

Taemin: yeah~ now I can control my thoughts over her but I still have to bond with her to live.

Prof: *chuckles* good luck.

Taemin: but prof… if I turn human, can I still love her?

Prof: *smiles* that depends on you~