After effect

Hearts for a Man-made

 

Days after the break up.

 injung was walking through the corridor, trying her best to ignore youngmin. But youngmin in the other hand is trying his best to make it up to her. Youngmin blocked her path, so that injung won’t move any further and take the chance to apologize to her. “injung-ah~” “im in a hurry” “please don’t this to me.. to us! Just let me..” “look youngmin. I don’t want to hate you.. now move.” “but.” “its over! So get over it!”. Injung took the other way around him and continue walking to class. “can we at least be friends?” younmin yelled from his spot. Injung stoped walking for a while than walk away coldly.

[Recess]

Injung and seohyoung are on their way to the cafeteria. They pass by one of youngmin’s classmate, lee joon, in a coincidence. “hey, did you guys met our new classmate?” lee joon said to them. “new student?” seohyoung ask. “yeah. He got transferred here just now.” Lee joon replied.

After recess injung and seohyoung are on their way to their locker. They both noticed a swarm of girls at youngmin’s class. “what do you think is happening over there?” seohyoung ask focusing on youngmin’s class. “huh, I couldn’t care less” injung replied taking out books out of the locker. As she turns, a boy successfully escaped from the girls. It’s the new student! Injung was surprised who the boy is. “injung-ah!” he ran up to her and hugs her. “help me.” he whispered. All the gazes are on her. “mueoya, why does she get all the cute boys?!” one of the girls mumbled. Injung pushed him away and dragged him to the janitors room. “taemin-ah!!! what are you doing here!!??” injung ask with a high pitched voice trying to control her anger.

“im your clone, im supposed to have what you have.” Taemin replied. “can’t you just stay at home~?” injung whined. “ theres nothing to do at home. Its too boring! And besides, now I can spend more time with you.” Taemin argued. “yeah. Now you can get me into more trouble!” injung whispered.

[school ends]

Injung and taemin walk together over to injung’s car. And what a kuinky-dink! Hyuna park her car right next to injungs. “hey~ are you free by any chance?” she flirted with taemin, giving him a wink. #ugly.ty.! go rot in hell!# - injung’s thought. Taemin gazed at hyuna with his disgusted expression. “no, sorry… im sure you can find another fool to play with” taemin replied putting on  sarcastic smile and went inside the car.

Inside the car…

Injung is driving. “she’s hot isn’t she?” injung said sarcastically. “oh please~ give me a break.” Taemin replied rolling his eyes. “you’re just saying that. i know you like her.” Injung denies. “does it look like im joking?” taemin argued. “and besides. Im designed to only love my original clone. In other words, you~” taemin smiled.

Youngmin saw injung drove away with taemin and sighed. Let’s just say.. he still has the heart for her.

[youngmin’s flashback]

After he texted injung. Hyuna pops out of nowhere. “10th anniversary huh? I see you have one great relationship there” she said trying to flirt with him. “gotta go” he said, trying to ignore her. “wanna know whats best for a long relationship present?” “hey look don’t you have your boyfriend?” “a long relationship kiss” hyuna continued, ignoring what youngmin said. “sure, I’d totally do that” he replied and turned to his car. “why not practice it for a while?” “sure, ill have the mirror ready later” “why mirror? When you can have the real lips” she said trying to seduce him. Youngmin was about to went inside the car but hyuna grabbed him and forced him to kiss her.

And that is when injung arrives.

[end of flashback]

“injung-ah~ we’ve been bestfriends since, forever! And we loved each other longer than I can remember. Just because of one misunderstanding situation have you left me. Im sorry I hurt you, I’m sorry im not trying hard enough to make you mine again. Im.. sorry. I deserve to be treated like this” youngmin mumbled to himself.

While in Tokyo…

The professor keeps searching for the powder and rubs himself to every at every dusty place in his lab, hoping that maybe the powder was there. He even it too! And ends up cleaning his lab, dust-free. Poor man. “oh, wait! I can track down the powder! Oh silly me – I have forgotten” he runs up to his ‘thing’ and went to the ‘experiment GPS’.

“what?! how the hell did it get all the way there?! But wait. Its working! It actually works! My experiment is a success! Hah! But wait. Aww.. that experiment was supposed to work on me~ no matter, now lets check its stability~…” the prof said to himself nodding on, when he looks at taemins stability.

 

At noon…

Injung is studying in her room:

#wonder what taemin is doing# - injung

#im in the kitchen# - taemin

#pabo! Bug out of my head!# - injung

#who are you calling me a ‘pabo’?!# -taemin.

Injung heard the sound of a glass breaking from downstairs and feels the pain on her foot. She quickly runs downstairs and to the kitchen. She saw taemin with his bleeding foot. She gave him the first aid kid “you should be more careful next time!” injung lectured. “it would'nt have happened if you hadn’t called me a ‘pabo’!” taemin argued.

At night…

Injung was cleaning her book shelfs and putting back the book back to its place. And ofcourse taemin helped. When it comes to top shelf. Injung uses a stool to reach it. Taemin in the other hand is holding few of the books for injung just below her. Then, suddenly a roach came out of nowhere and crawl up to her hand. Injung was super disgusted , that she screamed historically.

she fell of the stool and fall above taemin at the same time their lips met and they froze knowing it is a weird situation, injung turned away and sit next to taemin. Taemin sits properly “why did you turn away?” taemin said. Injung’s jaw dropped at taemin’s stupid question. #atleast make it longer# - taemin. Taemin rubed the back of his neck. “geumanhae!!!!” injung yelled.

Injung loves to watch Korean drama late night and decided to watch it with taemin too. In the middle of the drama injung went all emotional while taemin is asleep at her lap. Injung turn her attention to taemin.

#aigoo. Youre so cute and adore.. wait. He can read me!# - injung. She stares at taemin waiting for his respond, more like waiting him to crack up laughing. But no~ he just sleeps there like an angel. #oh~ taemin# - injung. She grooms his hair repeatedly while smiling.

; taemin-ah~ you said you’d only love me, right? I hope you wont hurt me. or youre dead!

Injung left him sleeping at the sofa because:

1: she doesn’t want to wake a sleeping angel

2: he’s to heavy to lift.

3: she is too lazy and too sleepy