Clone-li-ness

Hearts for a Man-made

 

In a lab, at japan Tokyo. A professor named Blyton “Yes! I have finished my most rare experiment for the very first time! A powder that can form into a ‘Clone-li-ness’ relationship! WOOO! HAHA! And now before I test this out, I have to go to the toilet! My tummy aches!” he rushed over to the toilet, leaving the powdered experiment in a petri dish near an open window.

The night wind blew the powder out the window and all the way to Seoul, Korea and is spread through all over a lonely living girl’s pillow. A girl named Shin Injung. She lives alone in Seoul with her own house. Is she rich? Hell yeah she is!

Injung got home from her college and slammed her bedroom door “I hate this!” she whispered to herself, sobbing with tears running down her cheeks. She throws her bag aside and slam herself to her bed. Hugs ‘The’ pillow and went deeply asleep.

Meanwhile in japan, the scientist went out of the toilet in relief “oh~ that feels good! Now lets test the experiment!” he said in confidence. He searched and searched for the experiment and realized its missing “no.. No.. NO.. NO!! NO!!!!! Where is it?” he yelled.

[Injung’s Flashback]

Injung and Seohyoung was about to go back home from their class and they had their ‘bestie’ conversation:

*Injung’s phone rings.

“injung-ah~ Happy 10th Anniversary ^-^ My heart grows stronger for you every year <3 Cant wait to meat you later ;)”

*Injung smiles

seohyoung: A text from youngmin?

Injung: Yeah~ its our 10th Anniversary today! *smile

Seohyoung: 10th?? What?!! When did your relationship start?!

Injung: Why are you so surprised?!!

Seohyoung: No~ it’s just that… I don’t see him as that loyal to you…

Injung: okay~ as the matter of FACT! He IS!!

Seohyoung: Wait-wait. *Stop’s walking.

Injung: What? *Stop’s walking.

Seohyoung was looking the other way “Injung-ah~” She said pointing at youngmin’s car. “what?” Injung asks curiously. Youngmin with a girl kissing! At the side of his car. “Isn’t that the ?!” seohyoung mentioned in anger.

Injung didn’t reply and cried with tears like waterfall. Then youngmin saw Injung and pushed the girl away. Injung ran away and youngmin chased her. Seohyoung gave the death-ess Glare to the ‘’ who is hyuna.

“Injung-ah! Wait!” youngmin finally grabbed. “I’m SORRY!” he apologizes as the rain starts to fall heavily.

“huh, Thanks for the best Anniversary present-” Injung said sarcastically “and now its time for your PRESENT!” She continues “No, Injung… please Don’t” youngmin pleads “you are now OFICIALLY a single man” “NO. Injung-ah~ I Love You! I wont let you do this!” “Goodbye Youngmin.” She said holding in her tears and broke free of his grip. She rushes over to her car and drove home.

[End Of Flashback]

Next Morning…

Injung open her eyes slowly and saw a boy just about 1cm away from her face. She was surprised and pushed the boy away but fails and ended up falling of her own bed. She stands quickly and threatens the boy with a teddy bear, “who are you? And what are you doing here?!”. The boy sits up properly, “I’m Clone A97” he respond “you’re Clone 9-…!! Well than I’m ’s !” “are you?” “NO! what are you doing here?!” “I’m not sure~” he replied.

Injung was annoyed and pulled the boy of her bed and pushed him to the door. “what are you doing?” he asks “Kicking you out!” “wait- I thought we weren’t suppose to be separated?”. After hearing what he said, injung stopped. “What?!” she asks. “we were suppose to get married~” “what?!” injung surprised by his words, so she slap him, and she slap him hard! But the pain the boy is having, injung can feel it too. “OOuuuwwcchhh!!!” they scream in unison.

“why did you slap me?!” the boy ask, rubbing his cheek. “because you were being ridiculous!!!” injung replied #funny~ I can feel the slap on his face and someone is talking in my mind# - Injung thought. “oooo! That would be me~” the boy replied to injung’s thought. Injung was creped out, that she screamed really hard and ran to hide in her toilet. “ya, what are you doing?” the boy asks infront of the toilet door. “Get away from me!” injung yelled. “I cant! I was made to stay with you.” He replied. Injung step out of the toilet and ask “made?” “ummhmm, I was made by professor Blyton in Tokyo” “since youre made in japan , than how can you understand me?” “im your clone” he answered seriously.

“oh my god this is crazy! You’re not made! You’re just obsessed with me! and this is all a dream~” injung mumbled, trying to calm herself. The boy pinched her “Ouch!” they both scream in pain. “so~ did you wake up?” the boy ask. Injung glared at him.

 “so, yeah… I think I’m cool with this” injung said. “anyway ‘Clone-ie’! are you hungry? Do you eat? Or have a girlfriend and get out of here!” she said sarcastically.

“oh well I am hungry and yeah my girlfriend is you!” he answered smoothly thought that injung is serious. Injung gave her annoyed look.

“oh hey wait! I can make you breakfast and you can go.. take shower” taemin suggests happily and pushed her to the bathroom. “okay just don’t burn down the house!” injung yelled. “yeah! Sure” the boy replied running down the stairs.

Injung is all dressed up and went downstairs to check on the boy. At the dining room, She was surprised to what he can cook. “you cooked all this?” she asks “yeah~ dig in!” the boy replied handing her a spoon. while they have breakfast:

Injung: so~ clone “A97”… how well do you know me?

A97: oh~ pretty well

Injung: then~ describe my life *evil smile while sipping on a cup

A97: you live here alone. Its been 3 years now since you left your hometown, you dump your boyfriend yesterday because he was an a...

Injung: okay! That’s enough. I get it.

Injung: A97 sounds lame~ how about a changed name?

A97: sure~ to what?

 A while silent

Injung: Taemin