YOU

My Last Words- I Love You

YOU

---------------------

 

You really wanted to see the dance competition. You wanted to see Jay but it was getting late and you had to be home with your dad.

You went into the kitchen and looked for something to eat. You opened the fridge and took out some carrots, and started munching on them.

"_____." you heard your dad's voice.

You ignored it and continued eating your carrots.

"_____." he said again firmly.

You turned around, "What dad?"

"Did you have fun with Jay and Jiyeon?"

"Yeah, it was great."

"That's good, I'm glad to hear that."

"Yeah."

"Hey, what am I missing?" Taecyeon said, walking into the kitchen.

"Nothing." you muttered.

He sat beside you and patted your head, "Why aren't you at the dance competition?"

You looked up at him, "How do you know about it?"

"There's a big banner and I see Jay and Junsu's name on it."

"Oh, well dad wanted me to be home for no reason."

"I wanted you to be home, because I wanted to have some family time. Let's go in the back and watch the stars." he said.

"What the heck? Who wants to do that?"

Taecyeon laughed, "C'mon ____, we'll have lots of fun."

Taecyeon pulled you out of the chair. You went out and sat down on the sand beside Taecyeon and your dad.

"_____, is Jay treating you nicely?" your dad asked.

"Yes, why?"

"He's a popular guy, I just wanted to make sure."

"Dad, it's not like every popular guy in this world is bad."

"I know, I'm just making sure."

"Sure."

"Guys! We're suppose to have family time, not an arugement." Taecyeon shouted.

"Taec's right." your dad agreed.

You sat there, staring at the stars. It was extremly boring. Nobody was talking. What kind of family time is this? You closed my eyes for a few seconds.

"______?!"

It sounded like Jay's voice. You opened your eyes.

"I think someone is here for you." your dad muttered.

"______."

It was Jay. He was walking towards you. You stood up right away and ran to him. You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him, "Jay, I am so glad to see you."

He didn't hug you back, he was shocked and confused, but then he put his arms around you.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"You saved me."

"From what?"

"Family time."

"No, you should go back."

"No, I don't want to!"

"_____, please go back. I'll see you tomorrow." he said your hair.

The way he your hairs brought shivers down your spine.

"Jay..."

"Yes?"

"Did you win?"

"Yup."

"That's great!"

He chuckled lightly, "Thanks, now go back."

You sighed and nodded.

All of a sudden, his hands were on your hips and his lips were on your lips. Everything was happening to quick. He was a few inches away from you but then now he's right in your face. The kiss wasn't very romantic like in those romantic movies, but it was perfect for a first kiss. You didn't want it to end. You pressed your lips harder on him, but he pulled away, "I'll see you tomorrow." he kissed your forehead and then walked away.

You turned around and saw your dad and brother were smiling. You blushed and walked back to the house. You sat between your dad and Taecyeon.

"He seems to like you, alot." your dad said.

You smiled, "Yeah."