Jay Park's POV

My Last Words- I Love You

Jay Park's POV

-----------------------

We walked to the Sting Ray's room. There was a big pool of sting rays.

_____ and Jiyeon ran to the big pool and put their hands in the water.

"Jiyeon, how are you able to touch the sting rays, but I can't?!" ____ shouted.

Jiyeon giggled, "____ , maybe because you need to be patient."

_____ shook her head, "Once you put your hand in the water, you felt the sting ray, but when I did it. It didn't come near me!"

"Maybe, your hand is too dirty." I said, laughing.

_____ stuck her tongue out at me, "Your hand is too dirty."

I nodded, "Maybe it is."

I grabbed her hand and put my hand on top of her hand. I waited till the sting ray came. Once the sting ray came I guided her hand to the sting ray and she touched it.

She stared at me, "Jay, how'd you do that?"

"Magic." I said.

She smiled, "Thanks."

"Hey, I have to be at the beach in 15 minutes, are you guys finish?" I asked.

They nodded.

We went out to the car and I drove them back to the beach. I had a dance competition in 5 minutes.

"Jay!" I heard Junsu's voice.

I turned around and he was waving his hand. I ran over to him.

"Jay, are you ready for this?" Junsu asked.

"Junsu, of course I am. Are you?"

He laughed and hugged me, "Yup, and we'll be awsome. Okay, I'm going to get us some water, so be right back."

I nodded.

"Jay!" I heard someone's voice.

I looked around to see who it was, but I couldn't find the person.

"Jay!" I heard the voice coming closer.

I kept looking around, but I still couldn't find the person.

All of a sudden, I felt someone poke my back. I turn around, it was _____.

I smiled, "Yes?"

She smiled, "Jay, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the aquarium, and I won't be able to watch the competition, so I wish you good luck and I know you will do well."

I wanted to kiss her badly. She was making me fall in love with her more and more. I tried to control myself.

I just nodded, "Yup, it was really fun and thanks."

"Okay, I'll see you soon." she walked away.

I watched her walk away until I couldn't see her anymore.

"JAY!" Junsu shouted.

I turned around, "What?"

"Finally, who are you staring at?"

"No one."

"Okay then, let's get started."

 

And, the dance competition began.