Friendship.

Love really hurts.(Sequel to It's war)

 

It was almost time for lunch and both of them were somewhere safe enough to prevent unwanted strangers like the ones they had been running from earlier this morning.


"This will do." The taller said,breathlessly.

"Thank you very much. I owe you. I swear I would've died if you hadn't stopped by." Sungmin replied and smiled but the other could still see his pain through the eyes.

"Yeah,no problem.I'm glad you're alive then!" 

"I'm Yesung by the way." He smiled shyly. It was a smile Sungmin had never seen before. It was angelic and it made him feel like the luckiest boy in the world,thus he had gotten and tortured..

"Thank you,Yesung-ssi" He said again. They had come to a women's village.Yesung's mother had lived here before he got born and Yesung knew the authority of this village very well,since she was his mother's best friend. He had asked for a place to stay and he told them about the cruel men they had escaped from.

Yesung and Sungmin now shared a small room for themselves and Sungmin was now sitting on the edge of the bed,deep in thoughts.

"You should get some sleep. You're safe here,I promise." He assured his fellow and patted his shoulder carefully.Afraid of hurting him.

"Will you stay by my side then?" Sungmin asked him with big watery eyes and pouting lips. He was obviously scared and probably missed his family,Yesung thought but he couldn't ignore the fact that he found Sungmin incredibly cute and maybe....attractive.

"Yes I promise." He said,looking Sungmin deep in the eyes and Sungmin believed in every word Yesung uttered.

The taller helped him to lay down and Sungmin complied.

When the boy had fallen asleep he became unaware of his surroundings and didn't capture the words Yesung whispered to his new mate.

"Sleep tight and dream sweet dreams.I'll protect you from any nightmare. Friend."


Sungmin's P.O.V

I woke up in a warming embrace and I snuggled closer to the source.

I slightly opened my sore eyes and found an angel. It was such a beautiful view..I wished I didn't have to get up,I wished he wouldn't move.I wished to forever stay in his arms against his chest and-

He opened his dark sparkling eyes and they meet mine and we stayed like that for a whole minute. He was the first one to break the silence.

"Are you okay?Did you sleep well?" His voice was caring and I saw his concern in the beautiful cat-like eyes of his.

I nodded but then my fringe came in the way of my eyes.Yesung chuckled and gently the hair to the side. I blushed and glanced at his face. He was smiling again and he was so,so beautiful.

"Should we keep on walking?" I asked when he removed his arms from me and rolled to the other side. He nodded and shoved a bit bread to me. "One of our...neighbours came with this." 

~~~~

 

I could now walk by myself but surely,it took it's time. After a half an our we had come half the way and I was scared that I might have annoyed Yesung with my groans and gasps.Not to mention the extremely slow tempo I occurred.

"You want me to carry you?" He had asked me several times but I said no.

I didn't want to look weak but independent and strong hearted. When we finally arrived Yesung smiled bigger than ever today and he was so happy,I could tell.

Yesung told me he was sent by his mother to buy a few things at the market and we bought the food ingredients.

"Sungmin-ssi" Yesung said,calmly.

My heart trembled to his voice and I smiled friendly which took him by surprise.

"You have a beautiful smile,I haven't seen it earlier." 

He was so sweet! I'm sure he has a bunch of fan-girls at home. "Thank you Yesung-ssi!You're smile is angelic~" I blurted out and I regretted it immediately .

He smiled that smile again and blushed. 

"I was going to ask you ;where do you live?" Oh.

He walked me home and when we said goodbye he actually hugged me.

"Let's be friends okay?" He suggested and pinched my cheek.

I agreed and hugged him back before I let go and bid a last goodbye. 

I opened the door and directly searched for mother. She wasn't home. No one was.

I was home alone. I was scared and suddenly I began to freeze. I started to hyperventilate and instantly ran out of the house.Yesung was no where in sight. I had to find him. Once again I ran through that abandoned street and felt shivers down my spine. Once again a shadow appeared out of nowhere.Once again someone grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into the shadows.

But this time,it was someone else...


 

>.<

Here'ya go.