Love really hurts.

Love really hurts.(Sequel to It's war)

 

The night had come and Sungmin cried instantly. He was trapped in a dark room and he could barely stand the smell from the moisture of sweat and blood.

He had almost fallen asleep when one of the guards came and opened a window. By doing so he handcuffed Sungmin and put him on a chair,far away from the window. He whispered terrifying words to his ear and bit his earlobe before he let out a growl. Sungmin panicked and started crying even harder. Those dirty words were the only ones that Sungmin heard that night before he passed out.The next day his slim body hurt so much,he couldn't manage to move.


Meanwhile~

A little boy with pure heart and soul was passing by the forest on his way to the market.It was early in the morning and he always used to take the short-cut near   a tiny village because it was the only way to not get lost without  paths.

That morning he was a little more curious about what was hidden inside. Luckily he found an open window. Quiet as a mouse he hurried over to the window and peeked inside as he tried to hide.

The room wasn't lit by anything else than the sun itself. Though the sunshine didn't reach any longer than enough to reveal the scared little boy who was still tied up. The wind played  through the curious taller boy's hair and he shivered at the breeze.

Suddenly without any signals the other boy opened his red eyes and gazed behind the window where he stood.

The taller boy caught his eyes and he smiled polite. Wouldn't he find it weird to realize there's a complete stranger,staring at him outside his own window?

There was something with the boy on that chair that caused the other's heart to stop.He wanted to talk to this boy but felt he wasn't welcome.

To his surprise the other boy talked first.

"Hey! Psst~ Please,please help me out of here!" He hissed between his teeth and his eyes got teared up.

The taller boy felt his heart sink. He didn't want to see this little boy so sad and lonely. He glanced around before slowly putting one leg on the windowsill. When he was fully inside the room he hurried towards the sobbing little child.

"Pl...plea-please" he whispered."Help me out of here"

And that's how it all began.


Sungmin P.O.V

His small hands grabbed mine as we tossed over the floor,he more graceful than I could and he saw that.

He pulled me into his body and I leant against his shoulder.My body ached and my was numb. I couldn't feel my wrists either since they'd been cuffed.

I missed my mother,my loving mother. I sighed. The good-looking boy next to me helped me over the window but when my feet reached the ground I fell hard down on my knees and I unfortunately gave out a scream in pain. Good job Lee Sungmin. You may have woken up all the guards and people in this little village as well. Good job.

"Are you in danger?" The boy asked,whispering close to my ear. I felt a slight pain from the memory of last night when that barbaric guardian whispered 'seducing' things to my ear but only this time,I didn't feel any lump in my stomach.

"Yes,We need to hurry.But I'm afraid I cannot run." My knees were even bleeding and I had dried blood strains down my back from last night...

"I'll help you,trust me." The boy smiled,a genuin smile and I felt my heart skip a beat.

The boy helped me up and I tried to ignore the terrible pain. He told me to spring up on his back. He carried me through the woods and after maybe 5 minutes we could clearly hear the sound of a man screaming with anger.

The boy underneath me started to shuffle with his feet,trying to regain the balance he had lost for a second and was now running incredibly fast.I must have weight as much as he did,I think. All of sudden,a hop of birds left their tree,all at the same time and flew away in the opposite direction from the powerful noise.It sounded like a gunshot.


Well yeah.This will possibly be longer than a one-shot. uhm......This first chapter is REALLY SUPER SHORT and I sincerely apologize. I didn't have much time.It will be updated tomorrow or on Wednesday again. :3