Bad behavior.

Love really hurts.(Sequel to It's war)

 

Jongjin's P.O.V
 
 
My brother is just as oblivious as always. He never notice me no matter how hard I try. 
I stepped out on the porch and lingered in the doorway. It really has been awhile since last time I hung out with Hyukjae. I've been too occupied lately,working at my part-time job as a chef there,taking advanced cooking-lessons. I have absolutely no idea about what Hyukjae's doing nowadays. Maybe he's working as well. He really  is a good person with the kindest heart of all hearts. Maybe he'd went to studdy abroad.
I inhaled the fresh air. It was rather dark outside but yet easy to find the path I was looking  for. I wonder if he's still friends with that guy Donghae... My impression of him wasn't too good,to be honest. But he kept on seeing that guy and always told me -with the biggest smile he could manage to show- about how amazing The Lee Donghae was.
I'm not sure if I'm jealous or not. But I feel like...people forget me so easily. I'm replacable. Yup,that's me. Kim Jongjin who lost his love from his very own brother Kim Jongwoon to that guy Sungmin. Kim Jongjin who also lost his close friendship with his bestfriend Lee Hyukjae to a nearly complete stranger. 
The clouds up in the sky seemed to shatter away and thousands of stars could be seen.
I had absolutely no thoughts of where I was heading. I let my feet decide on their own.
Eventually I'd walked the whole path through the forest and was now standing on a familiar
field. We used to play here when we were children,Me,Jongwoon and Hyukjae.
When Hyukjae turned sixteen he became different. He wasn't only a year older but he stopped talking to some people. He still cared about me and some of our classmates but he for somewhat reason quit seeing my brother and kept to himself a lot more...
Now what's this?
Drip.
Drip.
It can't be...
Drip.
It's raining. Damn it. Now the clothes will be wet and dirty from mud. I started running and seeked for some kind of shelter but the field was so open and there was nowhere to hide. I didn't really want to go back to the forest now. I ran across the whole field and felt like passing out any moment.
"Heey! Hyung..where'd you go?" I heard someone call.
"Hyung! We need to hurry back or else we'll be soaking wet" They were two or more.
I lost speed for a minute and listened for the two to say something more. Suddenly I had this feeling that someone was hunting me and the paranoia took over me. I ran faster than before,hardly seeing anything because of the stupid rain.
I ran and ran until-
Until I fell. Then someone laid ontop of me. What the hell is going on?!
My eyes bulged out in fear and I stared at the old lawn underneath my body. I was paralized.
I couldn't move an inch. But apparently the alien could. A face came closer on my right and I flickered my eyes in a quick movement to see what it was. Who it was.
I barely saw anything particular in this darkness but I recognized those features. It was a man on my back. It was a man I knew. It was no one else but our dear Hyukjae. 
"Jongjin is that you? It is! It really is! Wow,man.. I've missed you. "
He talked too loud for my liking straight into my ear. His breath smelled like..
alcohol. Jeez,What has happened to you Hyukkie?

 

 
Yesung's P.O.V
 
I woke up a few hours later and found Sungmin in my arms. His head leant against my chest and my chin rested ontop of his cute,extremely attractive hair.
I inhaled his scent for another minute and then opened my eyes. I felt incredibly hot and a little dizzy. It was hard to keep my eyes open when they became teary and my view was blur. I hugged Sungmin even closer to my chest but regretted it at instant. His body against mine caused me an overwhelming heat and something unexpected happened to my south region. Weakly,I tried to push him away but he struggled in his sleep and always came back to me. I groaned in pain. My arms felt very powerless and to my surprise they gave up on me. What was this? What was happening to my body?
"Sungmin-ah.." I whispered.
"Sungmin-ah!" 
Still no reaction from him.
"Sungmin-aaahh..." This time he actually moved...
Something that wasn't supposed to happen just happened. He moved his arm downwards and his hand unconciously me somewhere it shouldn't.
Then he woke up. His head found its way away from my chest and he opened his dark innocent eyes only to look at my face-which was red as a tomato.
"Jongwoon-ah~ Are you okay?" He spoke.
I shook my head slowly to prevent getting a headache.
"Sungmin...I don't feel very well." My voice was very thin.
His brows knotted together and he then looked at me for real. His eyes wandered from my hair down to my chest. 
"Jongwoon,are you sick? I just noticed you might have a fever... Does it hurt somewhere?" His voice was so soft and caring,yet worried.
I slightly opened my mouth to breathe in the cooler air and closed my eyes.
"It's Yesung. And yes...everywhere Sungmin-ah."
It was ridiculous that I reminded him about my name at this point. It was mostly Jongjin or Mother who used Jongwoon. 
Sungmin pressed his hand against my forehead and gasped almost inaudible.
He then let go of me and rolled over to the other side." Don't fall asleep Yesung-hyung."
I will try not to,Sungmin-ah.
Sungmin returned soon and had gotten a glass of water,an icepackage and a bowl of rice porridge.
He helped me to shift position a bit so that I was in a sitting position against the headboard. "Open your mouth,hyung." 
I did as I was told and he brought the glass to my lips. I drank willingly and in a second or two,the glass was empty. 
"I'm still thirsty.."
He instantly got on his feet again and ran to get me more water.
When he came back I drifting away to sleep already.
"Yesung hyung! Please don't sleep. Here's more... Hyung! "
I couldn't stay concious too long. 
"Omo! You're sweating,Hyung! We have to remove some clothing alright?"
I slowly opened my eyes and used all my streingth to keep them focused on his face.
"Sungmin-ah~ Don't leave me,will you?" 
"Of course not Hyung! I never will." He stressed.
I smiled softly. "Please hyung,help me undress your shirt!" He tried to converse with me but I wasn't very aware.
When I didn't react to anything anymore he decided to rip the shirt off.
Then I blushed. Sungmin-ah,touch me more..
He traced his fingers over my face,removing my sweaty curles out of my vision.
His touches made me shiver in satisfaction. 
I leant in for a kiss...
But my body wasn't strong enough so instead I muffled my face to his hair and enjoyed his scent again. I fell asleep with my head resting on his shoulder.

 

 
Sungmin's P.O.V
 
Yesung. Yesung. Yesung. 
Why are you being like this? You make my heart race faster than ever.
Please wake up,Please be healthy. I will pray for your health,Yesung-ah.
 
When Mrs.Kim came home I had to release Yesung's grip around my waist and put him back to bed. I told Mrs.Kim about his fever and promised that I would cater for him. Mom was sleeping at a friend's house that night and Jongjin wasn't home yet.
Yesung dreamt a lot that night. He kept turning around and he didn't look very peaceful. When it was past midnight I laid beside him and fell asleep.
I woke up by dawn. 
Loud voices could be heard from the kitchen.
Was Jongjin at home now? I silently crawled out of bed and got dressed. 
I was right. Jongjin was laying on the kitchen floor,laughing and there were two other guys there as well. I had never seen them before.
"Jongjin-ah. What are you doing down there?" I asked and all of them turned their eyes to me. "Sungmin! Hi Sungmin~" He squeeled. The other guys laughed hysterically.
"What's up with you? Are you drunk?" I looked at him worriedly.
"Probably... Sungmin...kkkkk....Sungmin-ah! Have you slept with my brother yet?" He laughed as well and rolled around on the floor. The taller of the two strangers bent  over and almost lost his balance. 
I blushed a dark shade of red. "What are you trying to say?" I asked annoyed and still embarrassed.
"Sungmin-ah~ Sungmin-aaah~ Hahahaha Sungmin-ah harder harder!...Hahahahaha!"
All of them three were now on the floor laughing their guts out whilst I stood there,speechless.
I wanted to smack him in the face but I pitied him too much. He was obviously drunk. But he had no right to say things like that.
"Jongjin grow up. And shut your mouths,your brother's ill and he's still sleeping."
With that I left the room. I opened the door to the bedroom.
"I read his diary once! It was very interesting,Sungmin-ah. I recommend it to you!" Then all of them bursted out laughing again. I was filled with anger. Who was he to read someone else's diary,huh?
Yesung slept with open arms. I sprang up on the bed and hugged him close. Yesung put his arms around my waist again and seemed to wake up. He opened his eyes.
"Sungmin-ah~ Where'd you go?"He whispered softly.
"I was just talking to your brother. But I'm here now."
He smiled faintly and shut his eyes again. His hand grabbed my chin and brought our faces closer to eachother. My heart was racing again. Then he pressed his soft lips against my forehead and kissed it.
"Thank you for taking care of me,Sungmin-ah."

 

A/N: well....that was...fun. c:
EEHEHE. I don't know...really.
The two guys with Jongjin are the two guys from the previous chapter where I showed you a teaser...pic. tehehehe. 
More details will come with the next chapter and I will probably write a flashback from Jongjin's P.O.V... EEEK excited!
 
Anyways:Comments are loved and so are subscribers x)
But I've never really cared about any of it.
Thank you for reading c: