New Experiences.

Love really hurts.(Sequel to It's war)

Jongjin's P.O.V

 


Flashback


 

I was laying on the ground with Hyukjae ontop of me. 

"Long time no see,Jongjin-ah!" He rolled to the side to his back and looked at me with a gummy smile.

I laughed. "Yes it really has been awhile since." I got on my knees and glanced down on my pants which was now wetter than I thought was possible. Hyukjae also noticed and instantly stood up and offered me a hand. I thankfully accepted it and stood up as well. Then I could see two shapes walk in our direction with their arms above their heads to protect their faces from the cold rain.

One of them was tall and pretty handsome and the other man was quite short but with high attractive cheekbones. They were now hiding behind Hyukkie's back. I bid them hello and greeted them with respect as I always do when meeting new people but only the shorter one greeted me the same way. The other only looked at me with a smirk plastered on his lips. I wiped away some water from my face with my sleeve and waited for Hyukjae to say something. 

"Oh yeah,I almost forgot! These are my friends Cho Kyuhyun" He pointed at the taller one. "And Kim Ryeowook. They're great company,actually. "

I nodded and greeted them once again,this time less formal. "My name is Kim Jongjin."  Hyukjae beamed and put one arm around my shoulders.

"What do you think,gentlemen? Isn't he handsome!" He pulled me in to a small hug. That Kim Ryeowook blushed a little and avoided eyecontact with me.

"Hyukkie,shall we go home to your place now? It's cold and we'll get sick if we stay here any longer." Kyuhyun proposed. 

 

We were now sitting on the bare kitchen floor drinking soju. Another guest was to come join us soon. It was apparently Lee Donghae. He was bringing us something fun,Hyukjae said. His house hadn't changed a bit since last time I was here. But this guy certainly had. A lot,actually. He was not the 'good boy' anymore I could sense by the way he spoke and moved. It was something shameful over the way he acted. First I thought he had lost his mind. Cho Kyuhyun was in the middle of a funny story as someone rapidly knocked on the door. Hyukjae sprang up on his feet and hurried away to open the old wooden door. "HAE! Did you bring it?" Hyukjae squeeled to my surprise. Kyuhyun left the room as well,his feet more steady than Hyukkies. 

I glanced at Ryeowook who silently sat with his legs crossed  and with a tired face expression. "Are you alright?" I asked politely. He woke up from his daze and stared at me. "Y-yeah.... yes I'm fine. How come?"  I shrugged. I wasn't too interested anyways. 

"You look quite bothered." He flinched. "N-no. I'm just fine"

Hyukae entered the room and instantly plopped down on the floor where the rest of us sat. Kyuhyun and Donghae followed behind.

"Wanna have some fun!? Jongjin-ah,try this!" Hyukjae threw me something and by reflexes my arm swung up in the air and caught it. It was a bag with some kind of white powder in it. I looked at Hyukjae skeptically. "Now what's this?" He raised one eyebrow at the question and smirked.

"It's like a painkiller but better. It'll help you erase all the pain and make you feel great! I deffinately recommend this,Jongjin-ah~ I can't live without it"

Kyuhyun nodded vaguely. My gaze flickered towards Donghae who seemed pretty calm about it.

"What exact is it?" Donghae shrugged. "We don't know! It's funny,haha. Donghae gets it from a friend for free though." Hyukjae laughed.

I played with the little thing in my hand. I wonder... Jongwoon told me once to never accept anything in a shape like this...but how can I resist when they're offering it to me so willingly? I sigh. Aish what ever. Let's get it over with.

 

Everything is unstable.. I am unstable. I can't think.

It feels like I'm falling. Falling from a cliff. No~ Someone save me! Aaah,I don't wanna die! Ah~No.Thank you my angel for rescuing me. I looked at its face. It had high cheekbones and cute eyes. He smiled at me. I smiled back. There were flowers and butterflies everywhere. Suddenly I was no longer in the angel's arms.. I was spinning around,again falling. Hyukjae was with me. "Hyukkie where are we going?" He smirked. "We don't know,Donghae told us we're visiting his friend" Then the environment changed drastically. What's going on. My head's burning. I thought he said the pain would go away!

I'm flying! Yesung-hyung,I'm flying! Look at me,hyung,look!Yesung slowly turned his head towards me but then Sungmin appeared out of nowhere.  He walked straight over to my brother and kissed him hard on the lips. Jongwoon moaned. The scene became too and then the environment changed again. I wonder if I can become as small as a buttterfly if I try hard enough! I need to concentrate~


Meanwhile

"Donghae-ah~ stop it! Not now. We need to do something about Jongjin." Hyukjae said,pushing Donghae away. Donghae pouted and his lips. "Can't Kyuhyun and Wookie do something about it? Can't he see we're busy here?" He groaned.

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun didn't do drugs. They find alcohol much more healthy. Both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were both quite tollerate when it came to drinking so they weren't as tipsy as the others were. And deffinately not as high. "Wookiee~aaah? Would you bring er...er......Jongwoon home for me?"

Ryeowook laughed. "Who is Jongwoon?" Kyuhyun hit his back and whispered "I think he means Jongjin..." 

"Aish,would you do that for me? And...right! Bring Kyuhyun with you. We want some...alone time. Alright,thanks" He started crawling toward his lover with lustful eyes. "Hyukkie-ah~ We don't know where he lives,do we?" Ryeowook whined. Kyuhyun nodded and finnished another bottle of soju. "Just walk through the forest,the one near the fields and then you'll see. Now leave,or else you'll have to watch us.." 

Both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun pulled Jongjin up and carried him outside the house at instant. They did not want to see.

 

They had been walking for almost two hours now and the dawn was visible.

"Is this his home?You sure?" Wookie asked the taller of them two and looked at the gone-away-Jongjin who wasn't in the right state of mind right now.

Kyuhyun pushed the door open and carried the sleeping man inside. They found their way to the kitchen and put him down there. That's when he woke up.

"Kyuhyun-ah~ I'm thirsty." He slowly sat up,looking around. He realized he was home and felt safe. Then he saw the other man sitting on the floor beside him. "Wookie-ah~Thank you for tonight,babe!" 

They all laughed. Then someone else approached them curiously. It was the secret lover of Jongjin's older brother,Lee Sungmin.


End of flashback.

 


END OF CHAPTER. Uggh I know I .I promised to update it yesterday and it didn't go as planned.

This chapter is also very short and very crappy. I'm sorry. I will improve.