Don't loose hope (Update)

Love really hurts.(Sequel to It's war)

Once again a shadow appeared out of nowhere. Once again someone grabbed my shoulder and pulled me in to the shadows.

But this time, it was someone else.


Yesung's POV.

____________________

I thought about how the day had turned out and smiled. I felt bad for Sungmin who must have suffered so badly the other Night and also today whe he walked by my side. But I did become friends with him and just the thought made me chuckle. As I passed the road across the river I felt uncomfortable in some way. Not far away I could spot one of the guards from before. The one who had aimed his gun againgst us. I panicked and quickly turned around before I rsn towards Sungmin's house. All I could think about at the moment was to make sure he was safe. Nothing else mattered. I was just about to cross the abandoned street when I almost bumped into someone and directly I saw who it was. I covered his mouth with my free hand and pulled him with me to a darker place. 'Now where do I take him?' Sungmin didn't struggle so I carefully let him go. " Hyung, they're gone! I can't find my family..I..." I could clearly hear how worried he was and wanted to tell him that everything would be just fine. But if he kept talking this loud,one of those guards would probably find him again. So I only pressed my index finger againgst his M-shaped lips. " Hyung." This time he whispered and his eyes teared up. " Sungmin they are here we need to hide. We'll go find your family when wenknow we're safe. Alright?" He nodded and I couldn't stand the sadness in his cute foxy eyes so I pulled him into a hug before both of us ran as fast as we could in the opposite direction.


Sungmin's POV

________________

Yesung grabbed my hand and started running.I followed him in every curve and tried to keep the right speed to keep up with him.

When we ran pass a tree I suddenly stopped and Yesung soon did too. There was a note on the tree announcing that I was gone. I felt a lump in my throat and tried to breathe. Yesung read the announcement out loud and I closed my eyes as I imagined my tiny little mother putting it up while crying in physical pain. 'If you've seen him,go to xxxx' "Oh Lord!" I gasped when I understood. Someone might have found the notes earlier than me and went home to my family and then..

NO. They would never..

"Yes. ..They would." Yesung said as if he could read my mind. I started crying and felt my knees give up on me and I expected to fall on them again but no,Yesung would catch me once again.

He held my hands and we cried together. That nigh we searched for my mother and my beloved siblings until we clearly could witness the dawn.

The same thing happened the next day.And the day after that,and after that.

 

It was now 30 days since last time I saw them. None in the entire village had seen them. We even searched for them in the woods but we never even got a clue. I almost gave up.

Yesung let me live like a brother of his and his family,depending on himself,his mother and his little brother treated me like a real beloved son/brother all the time. But of course they couldn't replace my true family.


_10 years later_


 

The next chapter will be longer,will be released sooner (sorry for keeping you waiting so long,shame on me) and will be set 10 years later. Let's find out what has happened,okay?