Desired vs admired.

Love really hurts.(Sequel to It's war)

 

Reader's POV.

It was a late-autumn day in November. It was cloudy and no-one could be seen outside by this time.

The tall,handsome man Yesung in his early twenties was writing in his diary as he listened to the younger man Sungmin who was playing with his new gayageum. (Traditional Korean instrument)

He wrote about all the people he loved,but most importantly,he wrote about Sungmin. He had always admired Sungmin in many ways. Oh,how he had spent so many nights in jealousy,thinking about how to protect his Sungmin from every girl who dared to even look at him. Poor Sungmin never knew what had happened to all the girls he had talked to. They all seemed to disappear somehow. This time Yesung wrote about memories. Memories filled with joy.

He also noticed something in his dongsaeng's eyes when he played this instrument. He was too focused on his composing that he would never..

"Hyung,are you going to stare a hole in my face with that gaze of yours or are you just admiring my beautiful features?" Sungmin teased all of sudden which startled Yesung a bit as he woke up from his daze.

"Sorry,Minnie. I was just thinking about something...my intention was never to bother you." The older replied and blushed a light pink color that was not to be seen in the gloomy light.

Sungmin chuckled lightly and kept on composing his love-song.

Meanwhile,Mrs Kim was attempting to entertain her youngest son Jongjin. He wasn't as tall as his older brother and since they were kids he had admired Yesung in a way that usually made the elders to raise a brow. Jongjin didn't only admire his brother.He was his fan. He wanted to become just like him. Just as handsome,as tall,as clever and as beloved. Yes,he knew how much Sungmin appreciated Yesung and how many girls he had to reject. Because of that he was jealous. But he never felt anger towards the older. He admired him.

"Jongjin-ah~ Come over here. Help me carry these books,will you?" Mrs.Kim ordered. The books were quite heavy and she was sweating already.

"Yes,Mother. Where shall I put them down?" Jongjin was still glancing at his brother when he talked to his mother.

"Put them down on the table next to your brother and give this one to Sungmin...I'll be right back." 

Jongjin gladly approached the two and handled Sungmin the book before he turned to face his brother. "Jongwoon-ah~ I'll put them down here...or maybe you want them somewhere else? I'll do it!Just tell me where you-"

"No,it's fine Jongjin. I'll carry them myself.Thank you." Yesung was unaware of his brother's attempts to impress him and rejected his help once again. Yesung didn't like to ask people about favors,and so he never did. 

"Alright,Hyung. I'll be outside for awhile. Maybe I'll visit Hyukjae.." 

__________________________________________________

Sungmin's POV.

Why has he been so quiet all day? Did I do something? 

I glanced upon Yesung who firmly sat in his armchair,writing his heart out in his dear diary. Oh how I wish to know his heart,and who it belongs to..

I stopped playing the gayageum and stood up. I'm hungry. Very hungry. Where's mom? 

I casually walked towards the kitchen like anybody would do when hunger is all you can think about.

A piece of bread will do. I happily started eating and I ate until there was nothing left.

"Sungmin-ah,are you that hungry?Didn't you eat the food I made for breakfast? You're breaking my heart,Sungmin-ah.~" Yesung teased right behind my back. He is so close. I can feel his breath against my neck .

"Oh,hyung-ah~You startled me! Don't do that,I might think you're an intruder or something next time."

I held back a blush when Yesung's arms sneaked around my waist.

He put his shin on top of my shoulder and sighed. I don't know what to do! Should I turn around,should I say something? I don't know!

"Sungmin-ah~" 

"Y-yes,hyung?`" Damn it.I stuttered.

"I miss you."

My heart was about to burst. Seriously ,Why so cheesy?

"I'm right here,hyung." 

"No I miss your-mffh"- He hugged me closer..-"Your warmth"

I gulped. My heart's racing so fast right now. What did I do to deserve this treatment? It must have been something very good.

"Yesung-hyung,are you cold?" I tried my very best to say something. 

"Only when you're not around,Sungmin-ah~"

He kept saying my name. He kept saying Sungmin-ah~. As if he knew my weak point. Sungmin-ah~ Arghh it makes my heart skip a beat.

Yesung's POV.

I don't know where this strength came from. I've never dared to be so...intimate with him before.

Maybe it was lust...maybe I've been longing for his body too long. Ten years of one-sided love is a lot.

I like it how he doesn't reject me.It makes me feel...complete.

Sungmin-ah~ I love you. I love you,I love you. I want to tell you but I can't ruin what we have. This friendship...this brothership. I can't,Sungmin. I can't.

I sigh. Sungmin is standing still in my embrace and he doesn't say a word. Are you uncomfortable Sungmin-ah~? I shift my position a little bit and loosen my grip. But then he does something I wasn't prepared for.He turns around and hugs me.With his face against my chest. 

"I miss you too,Yesungie." I was shocked. Very shocked to hear this and I was surprised by his actions. He snuggled closer and sighed happily. Like he used to when we were kids and he fell asleep in my bed...

"Hyung?"

"Yes,Sungmin?"

"Where's Mother?"

"I don't know."

"Where's Jongjin?"

"I....don't know that either."

With that he went silent.

A couple of minutes later,Sungmin had fallen asleep in my arms. I carried him away and put him down on his bed. I adjusted him in a comfortable position and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist-still asleep. I pulled carefully but he wouldn't let go. I changed my mind and sat down on the edge,looking at his peaceful face. He was so beautiful. He'd always been. I admire him. So,so beautiful.

After another minute I laid down,beside him. I was almost sleeping when Sungmin said something.

"Hyung,I wanna touch you.." I opened one eye. "What did you say,Sungmin-ah~?"

He didn't repeat it. "Sungmin-ah~ I didn't hear you,were you talking to me?"

Still not answering. I decided to confront him about it when he wakes up,If I remember..

 

-__________________________________________________-

 

Well that was....I don't know. Hope you weren't too unamused.

Hereafter I'll tell you what'll happen in the next chapter.

(to keep it up and prevent these not-updating-gaps)

Sorry for not writing long chapters. I used to...in my older fanfics...(they really do ,don't read them uuugh it's so embarrasing and I haven't even updated them since..) Comments are more than welcome! Love you. ^^ Also... I might add some.....teheheheee spicy stuff between Sungmin and Yesung...mowahahaha but I can't promise you anything,,,ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

To the next chapter I will add new characters and to tease you I'll show you a pic..

dundundun DUUUUUUN...

"To be continued"

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ..