oo2

300 Anime & Manga Oneshots

 

 

Prompt: Mirror
Characters: Howl Jenkins
Series: Howl’s Moving Castle
O.C: Eliade
Genre: Comedy
Theme Song: Mr Vain – Culture Beat
Warnings: None
Date: 26th November 2012
Author’s Note: N/A


 


“Howl, will you stop that!” A tall female scolded her friend as he stopped to admire his own reflection in yet another store window. The female, a woman of around eighteen years old, had had enough and began pulling the man down the high street by his sleeve. “If you don’t stop I’m going to tell your parents what kind of man you’ve turned into.” She threatened, and unexpectedly, the man snapped his head to face her.

Beaming, he asked, “What kind of man would that be, Eliade? The most desirable, well known-”

Expression twisting at the sight of the man literally shimmering under the afternoon rays, the fair haired female rolled her eyes. “No. A narcissist wizard with an overly large-”

Before she could finish her sentence, the blond threw an arm over her shoulder and smirked. “Overly large...?”

Eliade’s eye twitched at the way his rotten mind worked. “Ego!” She shrugged him off and carried on walking.

Howl pouted slightly in disappointment. “I’m the most modest man I know.” He called after her in feeble defensive.

The young woman didn’t bother to turn around. “That doesn’t mean anything - You’re always surrounded by women.” She shook her head at her well and truly, totally-not modest friend’s attitude. “At least I know what to get you for your birthday. A Goddamn mirror!”

By this time, the vain man had caught up. “I already have a few.” He grinned happily, completely missing the point.

 



 

Updated: 4th February 2018 - 15:46