First Kiss

Inculpable Panic!

   During the math exam, Ryeowook was totally concentrated and he remembered everything Kyuhyun have taught him, so that he felt like the test being not that difficult as he had thought at first. After the test had finished, he felt relieved and happy, but then he remembered that the math test was just the beginning of the final exams, so he had to keep on working and studying hard for the other tests.
   So Ryeowook studied every day and every night as long as possible by his own in his room for the other subjects, while Yesung oftenly brought him some drinks or snacks, so Ryeowook could study without any problems or disruptions.
   "In any case, I have to work hard", Ryeowook thought, "I have to attend summer breaks with my friends and I'm not allowed to disappoint Kyuhyun! If I can pass these tests, a fun summer is waiting for me and everybody would be proud of me!"
   Finally after two weeks of studying hard, Ryeowook had finished all his tests and after he gave his teacher the last sheet of paper of the last test, he jumped up and shouted happily: "YEAHHHH all my tests are finally over!"
   In front of the classroom, Yesung gave his roommate a relieved hug: "You've worked so hard! You only slept for two hours yesterday and today."
   "It's all thanks to my hyung being with me every night", Ryeowook said embarrassed, caressing the back of his neck with one hand.
   "That's all I can do to help my Wookie!"
   "Thank you very much!", Ryeowook thanked his friend, before he kept talking, "Ah, hyung you have club activities, right? Then I'll be going first!"
   "Okay! Be careful on your way", Yesung said and waved his roommate to say goodbye, as Ryeowook went outside.
On his way back to the dormitory, Ryeowook yawned oftenly. He was really exhausted, so that he decided to take a shortcut through the forest to reach the dorms and his bed more quickly. He walked through the forest, enjoying the sun and the singing of the birds, until he reached the lake, which sparkled brightly in the sun.
   He sat down on the ground and leaned against a tree. Actually, Ryeowook wanted to enjoy the beautiful view for a little while, but he was too tired and fell asleep soon.
   As he opened his eyes again, Kyuhyun stood in front of him with a friendly smile. "Wang...?" He just stood there and looked down on him with his usual, gentleman-like smile. Then Kyuhyun sat down next to him and Ryeowook laid his head on the Wang's legs, while Kyuhyun caressed his head. Everything was quiet and peaceful and while he fell asleep again, Ryeowook smelt the nice scent of Kyuhyun, who took care of his sleep. "What a cute sleeping face", Kyuhyun whispered quietly to himself and gave Ryeowook one more kiss on his cheek.
   As Ryeowook woke up again, he laid on the ground, looking into the lake's direction. He sat up and scratched the back of his head confused. Did he fall asleep and did he just dream, that Kyuhyun was with him?
   He stood up and looked around. Ryeowook was alone and nothing looked like somebody else had been here. Did he really just dream of him? But he was sure, he was still smelling the Wang.
   "That's strange... was that a dream? I'm going insane..."

   On the next day, the teacher gave each student their exam marks, but Ryeowook was too nervous and uncertain to check them out. He grabbed the results and opened it quickly as he returned to his seat.
   He studied the letter with his marks carefully, while Yesung observed him worried from aside.
   "Wookie?", Yesung asked worried. Then Ryeowook laid down the letter and turned to his hyung with a happy smile. "Hyung! I did it! I passed!", the small boy shouted happily, jumped up and gave Yesung a brotherly hug.
   "Congratulations, Wookie. You really worked hard! Now we can all go to the summer break together!"
After the class ended, Yesung said goodbye to his friend, because he had to attend his club activities. And while Ryeowook looked after his friend, he decided to tell the Wang about his success at the exams.
   "Oh yeah, I should prepare a gift", he talked to himself again, "Yes, a gift to thank him! But what should I give him? Ah, I can ask Jinki seonbae, if I can use the kitchen of the cooking club."
   As he reached the cooking room, he noticed that not only Jinki was there, but also Baekhyun, Yunho and Changmin, who were preparing something on their plates.
   "Oh what are you doing here?", Ryeowook asked confused.
   "I created the 'Cookie Friendship Festival' for Chaegim's theater club, so I came to Jaeneung's cook club to learn some trickes of trade", Baekhyun explained, "And Yunho and Changmin are helping me! Do you wanna join us?"
   "Eh? Can I?", Ryeowook asked happily. He just wanted to make some cookies for the Wang to thank him and now, he could also do them with his friends, which would be even more fun.
   So he joined his friends of Chaegim and backed some cookies. After he pulled them out of he stove, he put the baking sheet on the table, while he smiled all over his face.
   "Our Ryeowook lookes so happy today!", Baekhyun said with a friendly smile, while Yunho and Changmin nodded in argeement, surrounding Ryeowook quietly.
   "I... is that so?", Ryeowook asked confused and looked to Baekhyun.
   "Did something good happen?", Changmin asked curiously.
   "Oh... don't tell me...", Yunho spoke and stopped himself, laughing at Ryeowook, before he poked him in his side, "You little rascal!"
   "You are giving them to someone you like, right?", Baekhyun added and Ryeowook blushed all over his face.
   "Ehh?", Changmin was confused and turned back to Ryeowook, "You have someone you like?"
   "I knew it!", Yunho said proudly of himself.
   "Mhh, I wonder, who it could be", Baekhyun talked curiously and observed Ryeowook, who looked shyly down on his cookies.
   "Who? Who is it?"
   "Is it someone we know?"
Ryeowook felt embarrassed. How could they know, when even he wasn't sure about his feelings? Did he really like Kyuhyun, the Wang, the most loved person on school, the person, about who all the people say, he doesn't like a person for more than a month? But he had the feeling, that he got to know the Wang from a different side than the others. Maybe he wasn't like they all said.
   After he finished baking, he put his cookies into a blue cloth, which he closed with a bow, before he went on his way to Kyuhyun. He ran to the dorms, where he stormed upstairs to the Wang's room. He stopped right in front of the door, took a deep breath and knocked twice, but nothing happened and he knocked again. Still everything was quiet.
   He walked through the dorms, looking everywhere for the Wang, but he couldn't find him. In the end, he stood at the gate, looking in the distance, while he hoped, that Kyuhyun would come every second.
   "Where could he be...?", Ryeowook talked sadly to himself and looked down on his cookies.
Then suddenly Siwon passed him and the small transfer student stopped him: "Um... Hello, student coucil president Siwon, do you know where the Wang is?"
   "No, I don't. Did something happen to Kyuhyun?", Siwon asked confused, but Ryeowook immediately shook his head.
   "No, nothing happened. Sorry for disturbing you", Ryeowook bowed to his seonbae, turned around and ran into the libary's direction, while Siwon curiously looked after him with a small smile on his lips.
   Ryeowook ran to the clearance, where he met Kyuhyun the first time. He hoped, that he would stand there, leaning against the tree like he often did.
   "Kyuhyun... where are you? AH!", Ryeowook thought and suddenly he tripped over a root. He fell down on the ground, trying to hold his cookies up, so they won't break into pieces.
   He slowly sat up, lying the cookies gently besides him, happy that they didn't break. Then he suddenly felt an acute pain in his leg. He was bleeding on his knee.
   "Ah, not again...", Ryeowook whimmered and held his knee, which really hurt a lot. After he stood up, he decided to go to the greenhouse to wait there for Kyuhyun and besided that, it wasn't far away, so he could go there with his injured knee.
   In the greenhouse, he sat down on the chair, lied the cookies on the table, still holding his knee, and waited for the Wang.
   "What am I doing?", Ryeowook talked depressed to himself, "There's no need to find him so fast, right? It's just a gift, nothing more, nothing less..." He remembered what Baekhyun said, that he looked happy preparing the cookies for somebody he liked. "That's not it... right? I just made them to thank him, didn't I? Wang..."
   Slowly the sun was ready to set and dyed the heaven orange-red, while Ryeowook was still sitting in the greenhouse. He wanted to go back, but he couldn't move because of his knee. Ryeowook looked down on the table. He felt like he would start crying every second, as suddenly somebody appeared in front of him.
   There he was. Finally Kyuhyun came. He stood on the other side of the table and looked down to Ryeowook, who stared up to him with his puppy-brown eyes. Then he put all his strength together to stand up, trying to hide his wounded knee, because he didn't want to cause any more trouble or worries.
   "Wang...", Ryeowook said with a happy smile, feeling relieved because he didn't imagine that Kyuhyun would come anymore.
   "You came."
   "Eh... I've been looking for you, so I can thank you properly", Ryeowook added and bowed to thank the Wang.
   "What's that?", Kyuhyun asked and pointed at the little blue cloth, in which the cookies were in. Then he bend forward and grabbed it, before he opened the bow and saw the well-prepared cookies, which surprised him.
   "I worked so hard for Wang, but..."
   "Thank you", Kyuhyun interrupted the small boy and smiled. Actually, he didn't like to get those kind of presents from the students, but somehow he was really happy about the cookies, Ryeowook made fro him.
   "Eh?"
   "I'm very happy. Thank you."
So the bright smile re Ryeowook's face, that he even forgot about his injured knee.
   "So this means you've passed the tests, right?", Kyuhyun asked and Ryeowook nodded happily, "I see. Thank godness."
   "It's all thanks to Wang. Thank you very much!"
   "Now you can go to your summer vacation, right?"
Then Ryeowook remembered. Right, he was allowed to attent summer break with all his friends and suddenly the small boy was really excited. "Yeah, right! I can go to the ocean. I love the ocean so much. I can go swimming with everyone, have campfires, set up fireworks... I'm so looking forward to it!", Ryeowook babbled excited and jumped up and down, while clapping with his hands.
   Suddenly the pain returned heavily in his knee, causing Ryeowook to stramble again. He lost his balance and fell down on the ground. As Kyuhyun saw that the small boy was about to fall, he stepped closer, reached out his hand to grab Ryeowook's wrist. Kyuhyun pulled him with all his power around, so Ryeowook fell in his back instead of his stomach.
   Ryeowook pressed his eyes together as he fell down and opened them slowly as he noticed that he already laid on the ground. After he opened his eyes slowly again, he noticed that Kyuhyun's face was extremly close to his, which caused the small boy to blush all over his face.
   Kyuhyun wanted to stop the fall, but in the end, he fell down as well and landed on Ryeowook. He gazed into Ryeowook's eyes. Somehow they looked different than before. They weren't afraid or shocked. they shone brightly and stared back into Kyuhyun's. It seemed like Ryeowook was ready now.
   "Wookie...", Kyuhyun whispered and came slowly closer to Ryeowook, while he kept staring at the transfer student. Only some inches away from each other, Ryeowook closed his eyes. He didn't want to see what was going on, he just wanted to feel it. Then there it suddenly was, the warm, soft touch of the Wang's lips on his own. For him, it felt like the time had stopped and there was only him and the Wang. There was nothing else and nobody else them they.
   After a couple of minutes, Kyuhyun let go of Ryeowook's lips again and stared at the small boy, who slowly opened his eyes again. His face was red and felt hot and Ryeowook's heart started to beat crazily after it skipped beating during the kiss.
   Then Kyuhyun sat up again and Ryeowook did the same as he suddenly noticed the cookies, which had fallen down as well and were totally shattered into pieces.
   "Oh no..."
   "That's too bad...", Kyuhyun said and grabbed the cloth. He picked a piece of the cookie and tried it, he ate slowly, completely enjoying it, "Mhhh... they are really delicious." Then he took another piece and gave it Ryeowook, so he could try it as well.
   "See, you made a great job. They are really delicious!", Kyuhyun added and Ryeowook nodded.
   "Right, they taste even better in crumps", Ryeowook said fascinated, which cause Kyuhyun to laugh out loud and the small transfer student joined him.
After they calmed down again, Kyuhyun stood up and noticed Ryeowook's bleeding knee: "Oh are you injured?"
   "It's okay, I just tripped in the forest", Ryeowook explained and tried to stand up, but it hurted too much, so he fell backwards again, but this time, Kyuhyun could catch him up. He grabbed Ryeowook's upper arm and pulled the small boy closely.
   "You can't walk!"
   "I... I'm really okay."
   "No way! I will carry you back to the dormitory", Kyuhyun ordered, then he kneeled down in front of Ryeowook, so the small boy could climb on his back, "Come on, I carry you!"
So Ryeowook climbed on Kyuhyun's back and the Wang stood up. He laid his arms under Ryeowook's knees, while the small boy had his arms around Kyuhyun's shoulders. On their way back, they talked about this and that. It was like they were already friends since years, which gave Ryeowook a warm feeling in his chest, which he really liked.
   If he could be able to share some time like this with Kyuhyun more often now?

 

Hey everyone, I hope you like it.
I just wanted to inform you about two things:
1. Check out the Christmas Special for "Inculpable Panic!"
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/348153/inculpable-panic-christmas-special-eunhae-jongkey-kyuhyun-kyuwook-ryeowook-taoris

2. I won't be able to upload the next time because I'm in Seoul. I will upload as fast as possible, after I'm back home again, which will be in January^^