Ryeowook Needs a Club to Join

Inculpable Panic!

   "Welcome to Chaegim. Chaegim offers a wide variety of clubs, for example the card club, the fortune telling club, the railroad research club and the puzzles club. In any case, there are a lot of them. I am the student council president of Chaegim, but I still love club activities the most", Baekhyun told Ryeowook, who stood right in front of him, staring fascinatedly at the Chaegim student, "Why are you asking about Chaegim's clubs?"
   "I need to choose one, but I can't decide, so I'm asking my friends in which clubs they are!", Ryeowook explained, looking down on the ground, because the more he heard from the others, the less was he able to choose a club.
   "I see. I'm a member of my school's cosplay and theater club", Baekhyun said with a smile, before he looked down on his yellow clipboard, which he used to carry around with him lately, "Ah, I have another meeting. I'm sorry, Ryeowook, but I have to go!"
   "It's okay, thank you!", Ryeowook shouted after Baekhyun and waved him a goodbye. As he turned around, he noticed Yesung, who stepped closer to him, "Yesung hyung!"
   "Ahh, Wookie. I was already looking for you!", Ryeowook's roommate said, "Didn't you want to know, which clubs the others joined?"
   "Yes..."
   "Here Jinki-seonbae and Minho-seonbae can tell you about their clubs", Yesung talked and pointed at the student council members of St. Jaeneung, who stood behind him, smiling friendly at Ryeowook.
   "I'm a member of the cooking club", Jinki said, "Today we are going to make fried chicken... mhhh my favorite food!"
   "Sounds great", Ryeowook spoke and thought about food, which caused him to get hungry again.
   "Ah, I have to go to my club now!", Minho said, grabbed his backpack and left them after he said goodbye.
   "What club is Minho-seonbae in?"
   "He is in the athletic sports club", Jinki explained, while they looked after Minho.
   "Ah, that's why he looks so sporty...", Ryeowook finally understood.
Then Yesung turned around to him again: "I'll come back as soon as my club activities are finish, okay? Please wait for me in our room!". Ryeowook nodded in agreement and Jinki and Yesung went ahead to take part at their club's activities.
   "Club activities, eh?", Ryeowook thought, while he was looking after his friends, "I should join one, too...". He decided to walk around the school to check out Jaeneung's clubs. He quietly peeked into the room to see what was going on. "The tea club...", he thought, observing how everybody was wearing traditional robes, learning how to make tea like in the famous japanese tea ceremonies, "I'm not good at kneeling!"
   Then he walked ahead, checking out one club after another: "The drawing club... I never was a good drawer... The theater club, they are practising Romeo and Juliet, but drama seems a bit embarrassing... traditional dancing... modern dancing... I have no talent for dancing at all. I would walk around like a dead fish... Taekwondo club, ballet club, fencing club... they all don't seem to fit me..."
   Ryeowook sighed, while he walked ahead, as he noticed Minho on the sports ground. He walked outside and observed, how his seonbae and his friends were practising the long jump.
   "GREAT", Ryeowook shouted fascinated after Minho reached over five metres. As he notcied, that everybody was looking at him confused, he apologized, turned around and ran away into the forrest. After he ran for a while, he stopped and just walked slowly ahead. "That was so embarrassing", Ryeowook talked to himself, "Well, Jaeneung's sports clubs are all very specialized.
   Then Ryeowook reached the end of the forrest and suddenly, he stood in front of Chaegim's school building. Everywhere he looked, he saw students wearing the red uniform with the white trousers and shirt, the black vest and the blue tie with the emblem of Chaegim Academy on their chest. Some of them even wore their sport uniform; red sporty shorts and a white shirt with the school's emblem on the right side and the back.
   "They look like they are having fun", the small student talked to himself.
   "Oh? What's wrong with you?", he heard from aside and turned around in shock, next to him stood a student, who was taller them him, wearing a doctor's costume, "Do you have a headache?"
   "What?", Ryeowook asked confused and held his head. Somehow, he really had a little headache.
   "That's not good!", the other one said and suddenly another tall student appeared next to him. The other student wore a nurse costume, holding a hugh plush injection in his hands, while he pused his glasses back on his nose.
   "Let me give you a shot", the other one spoke in a friendly way.
   "WHAT?", Ryeowook shouted shocked. He hated injections.
   "Wait... You are from Jaeneung", the one in the doctor's costume said surprised, just noticing Ryeowook's black uniform. Then the taller one stepped closer and eyeballed Ryeowook carefully.
   "Are you Kim Ryeowook?", he asked.
   "Why... why do you know me?"
   "Because you are something like a celebrity in the dorms", the doctor said.
   "So you two live in the same dorm as me?"
The two Chaegim students looked at each other and smiled, before they turned back to Ryeowook. "Yes, I'm sixth grader in Chaegim, Jung Yunho", the doctor introduced himself, before the nurse took the word: "Fifth grader, Shim Changmin."
   Then they bowed together to Ryeowook and said in a choir: "Nice to meet you!"
   "Same to both of you!", Ryeowook replied and bowed as well.
   "HEY!", Ryeowook heard a familar voice and suddenly Baekhyun passed him quickly and stepped in front of the other two students, "You guys can't run out on your own like this during dress rehearsal! We are not finished yet! Changmin, you have to wear the hat, too!"
   "Why do I have to play the nurse?", Changmin asked pissed, but Baekhyun got interrupted by Ryeowook, who confused called Baekhyun by his name.
   "Oh my, isn't this Ryeowook? Haha welcome", Baekhyun greeted Ryeowook friendly and turned back to his friends, "Changmin, please you have the longest legs, so you suite the most for the role of the nurse!"
   "Thank god, that it's just a short play", Changmin sighed.
   "Come on, you are a really good nurse!", Yunho laughed and then, they said goodbye to Ryeowook, because they had to go back to the dress rehearsal for their play.
   "So you are practising for a play?", Ryeowook asked.
   "Yes! But actually, this is one of the normal clubs at Chaegim! Because we have the freedom to create any kind of club, there are a lot of weird ones. Besides that, they are free to disband clubs anytime again, if they don't like them", Baekhyun explained, "Chaegim's clubs don't even care about school boundaries, so anyone can easily join. Do you want to join?"
   "Ehhh? Sorry, but I'm not talented in acting", Ryeowook said confused.
   "Okay, but don't forget: If you want to join at any time, we will always welcome you", Baekhyun added, before he went back to his club and Ryeowook went back to his school.
   On his way, he noticed a big greenhouse, which he never had seen before. He was intrested and walked in, where he went around, looking at every corner. He stopped in front of a flower bed, where a small flower was sprained. Ryeowook kneeled down and re-plant it back into the ground.
   "Now it's okay again", Ryeowook said proudly to himself, before he tapped the flower once again, "Watch out, little flower, you have to grow and become a beautiful one like the others, okay?"
   "Like you?", somebody said from aside and Ryeowook jumped up confused and noticed Kyuhyun, who handed him a handkerchief to clean the hand Ryeowook used to to plant the flower again.
   "Kyu... eh Wang!"
   "Did you help clean up the flowers?", he asked with a calm voice and Ryeowook nodded, "Thank you! Here, take this!"
   "It's okay, I brought my own", Ryeowook said nervously and picked a tissue out of his pocket.
   "It's all right, use mine!"
   "Oh... okay", Ryeowook gulped and grabbed the handkerchief. As he touched the Wang's hand, his heart started to beat crazily again, "Ehh... thank you... ehh... did Wang join the gardening club?"
   "Gardening club?", Kyuhyun asked and Ryeowook's confused expression caused him to smile, "It's not the gardening club, my little flower. This place is my private greenhouse."
   "Private?"
   "Every Wang use this greenhouse to grow flowers to use them during the ceremonies of the three schools, you know", Kyuhyun exlained with his usual calm voice and smiled happily to the small student.
   "Ehh? I'm sorry, I said something stupid again", Ryeowook apologized and bowed, "Please excuse me!"
Then Ryeowook grabbed his bag and ran out of the greenhouse, back into the forrest. "Why am I always so nervous, when he is around?", he thought desperately, "When he stares at me, I'm not able to think cleary about anything and even say those stupid things!"
   After some metres, he stopped again, panting for air: "Actually, I wanted to find a club I could join in, but in the end I met him again", he said to himself and looked to heaven, "Didn't he write he is away?"
   Then he looked down again and noticed the handkerchief, which the Wang handed him. He had to meet him again to give if back to him, if Ryeowook wanted to or not.