2 Days left

One Kiss

You sighed all day and night you've been looking for a gift for Kyuhyun

you once more grabbed you laptop and searched stores looking for a perfect gift... " uh this is so hard his gift for me better be WONDERFUL" you said getting more mad . You scrolled the page and there you found it ! "Laptop cooler " this could be it ! Kyuhyun did tell you before that his computers sometimes over heat. " Why didnt i think of this before " you thought knowing you couldnt have because you had no idea this even was made.You looked at the number of it left in stores " !" you got dressed and ran out the door.

 

You finally got to the store looking around for the laptops , walking fast around the main floor. " haha there it is" you smiled and ran over there to see one more left on the shelf. You grabbed it making sure no one else had a chance to get it . "$56 for the top brand" you read out loud . You walked over to the casher placing down the item , you handed her the money and left with high satisfaction. You passed a new Wine store , you stopped in your tracks and slowly walked back looked inside the store wondering " well it wouldnt hurt to also buy him some wine " you thought . You walked around the store looking at all the wine and wondering which to buy him. You werent sure on what to buy so you brought White and Red wine and they even wrapped it for you. You finally left the store and you were so happy you were singing y,Free, single and lisinging to it.

"

                                                          Every single day I try jeongmal keoeui da wasseo
                                                We get closer to a good time siryeondeure say goodbye oh!
 
                                                       y, Free & Single ije junbineun walyo
                                                       y, Free & Single I’m ready too, Bingo.
 
                                                     Hei! Nuguna swib sariganeun geon jaemi eobjanha
                                                            jom deo nopge, sege lalalalalala
                                               Wieseo bwa gyeondyeonaen jaga ggaedadge dwineun geot
                                                          jom deo beotyeo beotyeo lalalalalala
 
you started smiling when kyuhyun part came on . You knew you were in love with him and 2 other people did too
Sungmin well he found out because you had gotten drunk and said it. and the other was of course your best friend Jung Sooah . In fact you were going to see her on christsmas you couldnt wait . Then you were finally home ...