OH MY GOD !!!!

One Kiss

You guys continued walking .... You wondered what you had heard earlier but

you stopped as soon as Kyu looked at you and kissed your cheek gently and smiled brightly. You pouted and said " Why

do you keep kissing me?" he looked at you and said " I've waited a longgggg time for this and when you kiss me eariler

do you have exprience ? It was too good for a first kiss." You laughed in shyness and turned your head , you could feel your face

was bright red ! Finally you guys reached the party again but you heard noises........ You both stopped and listened.

 

Donghae: Haha like the picture I took !?!? Im sneaky huh ? Click and I ran !

Sungmin : WAHHHH oh my gosh !

* other gasps are heard *

Siwon : This just happened ? Awesome Congrats to them.

Kangin : Wow finally they did that . I could feel the tension around them!

Leetuek : Woah our boy is all grown up *laughing*.

Victora : Wah so cute !!

 

Kyu looked at you confused and you gave him the same look back. Then he let go of your hand and you both walked in looking only at the people not yet looking at the picture on the screen. Then everyone started cheering and hugging you both . " What the hell are you guys looking at ?" Kyuhyun said confused. Then Donghae pointed to the screen and you both looked.... There you saw a picture of you two kissing which had just happened . Your mouth dropped opened " Oh... My....God," you covered your face. " HYUNG!?" Kyu started chasing Donghae around leaving you with the people all staring at you. You stood there looking back at everyone. Sooah walked over to you , slowly she came to you then a smile formed on her face. " AHHHH OH MY GOD CONGRATS FINALLLLY OH MY GOD HOW WAS IT ?! TONGUE OR NO !?! DETAILS !!!!" Sooah yelled. You looked at her and laughed " shhhhhhhh thats dirty and no" you said in a quiet tone. She nodded and walked over to Leetuek and stod next to him , you laughed . Kyu came back chasing Donghae still . Donghae stopped in front of you and said " Congrats love birds whens the wedding" and kyuhyun dragged him out the room. You smiled and Kyuhyun ran back into the room and he stood in front of you and grabbed you hands.

" I love you Will you be my player 2" Kyu smiled?

" say it right!" you laughed

" fine Will you be my Girl... Player 2 ?

                          " Yes I love you too" you smiled .............................